• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters as Servants/Heroic Spirits! NEW!!!!

Amexim said:
Yoshi as a Berserker with Happiness Mad Enhancement would be interesting.
And Berserker Kirby is arguably fitting in that same vein as well.

Kirby looks at his foe, Heracles, and they both roar at each other before attacking.
DO Yoshi and Kirby actually have anything that would qualify them as Berserkers?

Kirby destroying everything in his path could give the perception of someone who is a berserker. Him being related to a God of Destruction lore wise might help.

Yoshi is a dinosaur. That's all for him.

Clearly Kirby is a Beast class representative of gluttony

Fairly certain you don't need to be in the moon cell for Star Rank, since Nega-Summon would be ƒîƒ rank of it wasn't for Ars Nova iirc.

What differentiates star rank from ex or A+++++

Amexim said:
I should make a thread that's about using this thread to make your own Grail War. Or maybe we can do that here too. A cross fiction holy grail war Rp thread would be cool.
Isekai Themed Grail War

Rider (Natsuki Subaru) NP: Patrasche

Caster (Ainz Ooal Gow) NP: Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown

Archer (Tanya von Degurechaff) NP: Elinium Type 95

Assassin (Satou Kazuma) NP: Chunchunmaru

Saber (Rimuru Tempest) NP: Glutton

Berserker (Naofumi Iwatani) NP: Rage Shield

Lancer (Kouchi Kimura) NP: Spear of Atonment

I think technically speaking, EX is considered "unmeasurable" normally "higher than can be measured" in the moon cell, and Star is considered "impossible to be represented in the numeric code of the Moon Cell". But if star rank exists outside of the moon cell, then it's probably just an extra special EX.

Ô¡É´©Å Denotes a level where there's no conceivable better than them in that stat, or where they have total dominion over that specific thing.

Unfortunately, my star rank is in LEGO knowledge, so take anything I say about the Nasuverse with a grain of salt.

Let's admit it though: virtually anything from LEGO if turned into a Servant would be at least an above average Rider. Even meme-wise we have something like a fully functioning 1:1 scale Bugatti Car made out of LEGO Technic pieces.

Yeah. I imagine The Overlord/Golden master to be a Beast, Chen, and Nadakhan to be Casters, and I guess Morro an Avenger.

Commissioner R Archer

Bishop R Caster

Greed Beast

Super Schemer R Alter Ego

Jin Tae-Ji Assassin

Jin Mo-Ri Assassin or Lancer

Han Dae-Wi Literal Caster who Casts fist. Maybe Alter Ego.

Yu Mi-Ra Saber or Rider or Berserker

Park Il-Pyo Assassin, Alter Ego, or maybe Caster.

Taek Jae-Kal Alter Ego

Incomplete Greed Berserker

Okhwang Caster, Archer, or Saber

Michael (The God of High School) Saber

If we create a war with them:

R is Archer, Mo-Ri is Lancer, Tae-Jin is Assassin, Dae-Wi is Caster, Mi-Ra is Rider, Jae Kal's Greed is Berserker, Okhwang is Saber.

@Dragon He originally designed Re-Taekwondo with heavy use of stealth elements for infiltration. And he also displayed assassination technique when going after the people who set up his team to be killed.

Like,

In the midst of an intense battle

Enemy Servant: He's so fast and strong! "Since I don't see any weapons on you, I'm guessing you're a Rider?"

Tae: "Assassin, actually."

Enemy Servant: Huh?!

Let's admit it though: virtually anything from LEGO if turned into a Servant would be at least an above average Rider. Even meme-wise we have something like a fully functioning 1:1 scale Bugatti Car made out of LEGO Technic pieces.

Yeah. I imagine The Overlord/Golden master to be a Beast, Chen, and Nadakhan to be Casters, and I guess Morro an Avenger.

Gotta sell those toy vehicles.

Yeah, but that's just one thing, and the other half of his gimmick is pirate. He also can't use any magic other than wishes.

Ex, as said before, is just being unable to be quantified. It may be because the thing that is being rated is an oddity by itself and can't be compared to others, like saying oranges are the best apple.

Normally, it just denotes something that can't be put in the numerical scale of ranks because it's too far above it. Skills are way more commonly EX because stats have a more fixed limit. A+ is the normal, unchangeable maximum any human, even a Demigod, can reach in the strength stat. There are exceptions like Asterios, or in other words the Minotaur, who gets B++ because he's a monster beyond human limits. Another is Babbage due to his NP that covers him in a big steam powered armor, and Cu Chulainn Alter who gets STR EX when he invokes his second NP, which covers him in the bones of the beast whose body was uses to forge Gae Bolg.

Is the reason you're making Ivysaur and Charizard Berserker because of their animalistic traits? Normally Berserkers come from people that have gone insane/mad in their legends.

Back