• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character pages in the style of SCP Foundation

SCP-005-VS "The One Punch Man"

Item #: SCP-005

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: Due to the circumstances surrounding SCP-005, containment is currently impossible, however due to SCP-005's nature he is allowed to roam freely under year-round satellite surveillance conducted from Foundation monitoring stations in ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê and ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê.

Description: SCP-005 is a Caucasian male, 25 years of age, standing 175 cm in height and 70 kg in weight, with brown eyes and a bald head. Subject has an abnormally rounded head and somewhat featureless face which appears to "sharpen", gaining much more detail and definition when changing from a relaxed state to one of intense focus. Aside from this, SCP-005 does not display any outward difference from that of a normal, though well-build man. However, his appearance is heavily contradictory to his true capabilities.

SCP-005, named Saitama, subject displays vastly superhuman physical capabilities, far beyond what any human should be capable of. These include:
*The ability to punch with over 3e+28 Joules worth of energy
*Sidestepping fast enough that he creates the illusion of appearing in multiple places at once
*Lifting approximately 10e+9 kg with little apparent effort
*Moving in excess of 12,000,000 meters per second
*Surviving for a short period of time in the vaccum of space with no equipment whatsoever

Most perculiar of his abilities is seemingly the ability to destroy anything with a single punch, regardless of the material or physical properties. However, despite repeated attempts, subject appears to be unwilling to disclose the nature of his power or how he came to obtain it (See Interview Log 005 - 03)

Addendum:

Interview Log 005 - 03

<Begin Log>
Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: Greeting SCP-005, how are you doing today?

SCP-005: Eh, not bad.

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: Good, very good. Would you mind if i ask you a few questions 005?

SCP-005: Saitama.

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: Excuse me?

SCP-005: My name is Saitama, not 005.

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: Very well, Mr. Saitama, would you mind answering a few questions?

SCP-005: Sure, why not?

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: Alright, how did you become as powerful as you are now?

SCP-005: Sorry, im afraid i cant tell you that.

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: Hmm? And why's that.

SCP-005: I just cant.

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: Cant or wont?

SCP-005: Um...a little of both i guess. If my secret fell into the wrong hands it could be pretty bad...

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: I assure you we at the Foundation will not reveal your secret or utilize it for our own benefit, we're simply curious.

SCP-005: Sigh...If you insist...Youve gotta train like hell. One-hundred push ups, one-hundred sit ups, one-hundred squats, and a ten kilometer run every day. Make sure you eat three meals a day, and never use the air conditoner in the summer or the heater in the winter to strengthen your mind. Even when your body wants to give out, even when youre spitting blood and you cant feel your legs, you have to keep going. Youve gotta keep training until your hair falls out, thats the only way to become strong.

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: ...You could have just kept saying no.

SCP-005: Huh? What do you mean?

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: I mean you could have just kept refusing to tell me how you got your power instead of trying to pass off a standard strength training routine as a means of becoming as powerful as yourself.

SCP-005: Hey, believe me or dont but that's all i did. It took me three years to become this strong.

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: I'm guessing youre going to stick to that story? *Incoherent mumbling*

SCP-005: Hey, can I go now? There's a sale at the supermarket and i dont want to be late.

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: I suppose so, yes.

<End Log>

As of now SCP-005 refuses to disclose the true method in which he obtained such immense power, but this is currently considered a low priority at the moment. Given SCP-005's immense power, tests involving using SCP-005 as a means of disposing of SCP-682 are currently awaiting approval.

I'll work on some of the requests sometime soon

Interesting even though I know nothing of the SCP other than what was here some time back.

My request/s are: Red (Pokemon) due to his silent nature to the point of being an unconfirmed mute, Emiya Shirou (Fate franchise) for his ability to temporarily rewrite reality with his reality marble and his density, Goblin Slayer (Goblin Slayer) for his ridiculous obsession with hunting goblins (he deliberately ignored any threat not goblin, even the demon lord) and Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto) and his pet dog, Kurama.

Sorry for the lack of contribution and the amount of requests.

@Cross, I gotta admit, I couldn't resist having these Doctors attempt a serious conversation with Act 3, and Ultimate Kars just seemed to work

Considering Act 3's known personality and how Ult Kars is to Humans, its gonna be interesting of see how that goes for them.

I mean There's alot but probably Godzilla(Legendary Pictures) Well It's Godzilla Man come on Godzilla(GMK) Same reasons as legendary, The Kraken from Clash of the Titans Similar to the leviathan SCP exept they Don't know where it would show up next,And Alex Mercer His realtionship would be kinda like a combination of SCP 076's Realtionship to the foundation and Mercer's realtion ship with Anybody in Prototype,

As my thread was the inspiration for this, I would like to request an SCP page for the Heartless of Kingdom Hearts, and Senketsu or The Original Life Fiber of Kill La Kill.

or a Gem like Pearl and how she would react to humans trying to understand her.

Ok gonna try and do this as good as possible This is for GMK Goji by the way... :) anyway here we go

SCP 1941 Pearl Harbor In Carnate

Item #: SCP 1941

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: As of Now SCP 1941 cannot be contained there fore The Foundation Has Asked For 3 US Warships to Keep eyes on SCP 1941. SCP 1941 Must be followed by 5 Apache Helicopters at a time. SCP 1941 Must be destroyed as soon as possible but no methods that the foundation has used can hurt SCP 1941. SCP 1941 Must be kept at bay when it goes into it's " Revenge " State Where it will head towards an area in japan and attack that area though a few of this battles have been successful theese provent the loss of civilian life and the population of earth

Description: SCP 1941 Is a giant Prehistoric Reptile/Amphibian that stands at 250 meters in height(my opinion on his height unless it states it somewhere in the millenium profile) It appears to have no pupils. It has White Dorsal fins extending from the back to the tail. It has Black Skin and two long arms similar to a dinosaur. Apperently SCP 1941 Is a body holder for the Spirits of the fallen in the Pearl Harbor Tragedy, SCP 1941 Also has an ability Which is Dubbed " Atomic Breath " Which is an wave of fire that acts like a beam but has a cool down and anything it touches will explode.

SCP 1941 was found on September 14th 2016 when An investigation was called after a supposed " Survivor " of a town being destroyed

AUDIO LOG:

Capt. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: What happend to you're town ?

Survivor: The spirits of Pearl Harbor Had their revenge on us

Capt. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: What do you mean spirits?

Survivor: The dead

Capt. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: Oh... Well what did they do

Survivor: They have the body of an ancient creature unknown to science

Capt. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê:Ok well were going to send you to a psychiatrist to talk about this

END OF LOG

Two Days later a cargo ship had ripped in two somewhere near the bermuda triangle thats when SCP 1941 Was discovered by the foundation

AUDIO LOG:

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûê: So Captain what was the Missio

Capt. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: We Had to find a missing piece of a cargo ship that had been ripped in two

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûê: So you went with Squads Zulu 4-U, Omega Squad 5-N ,And Apache Squad 2-A

Capt. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: Yeah we where pretty decked out in the blackhawks... When we got there we found the piece and rappeled out and set up a perimiter

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûê: What happened next?

Capt. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: It popped right out of the water like the morning son... Never heard a roar like that in my life

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûê:So then you engaged

Capt. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê:Yeah but it didn't even care that it was being shot

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûê: Can you estimate how many Rounds Did you fire at SCP 1941?

Capt. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: Not quite sure bet it was way more than we ever shot at 096 or 682 so i'd say about 1700 Rounds

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûê:Then the Apache Squad fired there hell fire missiles

Capt. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: Yeah but it didn't do jack thats when we got the hell out of there

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûê: Well thank you Capt. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê You are free to leave now

"Capt. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê leaves the room"

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûê: Iam requesting the foundation to do this Ask to borrow some of the US Navy's Warships to destroy SCP 1941

END OF LOG

Tests:

SCP 1941 Was only tested with 3 SCPS: SCP 076-2, SCP 1128, and SCP 682

SCP 1941 Was first tested with SCP 1128

When SCP 1941 Was put into SCP 1128

It was immediatly targeted by the large predator Though SCP 1941 Slapped it around with ease

SCP 1941 Was next tested with SCP 682

SCP 682 Grew to it's largest though SCP 1941 Quickly overpowered 682 with it's strength and Atomic Breath which 682 was severly weakend by

SCP 1941 Was finally tested with SCP 076-2/Able

SCP 1941 Simply stepped on Able Roared and moved o

Doing so Able grew a hatred towards saying it had no honor or respect

Meh Gonna do the DC Extended Universe Superman So here we go

SCP 10000- The Man of Steel

Item #: SCP 10000

Special Containment Procedures: Due to the limited knowledge the Foundation has of SCP 10000 He is allowed to roam around outside of the facility due to his nature though containment is possible if SCP 10000 Allows it so surveillance from satellites in locations ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê and ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê are required.

Description: is a Caucasian male named,33 years of age , standing 175 cm in height and 70 kg in weight(Had to use weekly's as I don't have a clue how tall or how much DC extended superman weighs) with Black hair and gray eyes, Subject wears a costume with a red cape and blue colored clothes with red boots, Subject also appears to have a mother but no father. Subject appears to take the body shape of a well built man going to the gym(My speculation) however his abilities make up alot more

SCP 10000, Named Clark Kent, subject show abilities no man, animal, or weapon is capable of unless they are an SCP

Abilities Listed are:
Superhuman Strength, Speed, Durability and Stamina, flight and Levitation, Super Senses and Telescopic, X-Ray and Heat Vision, Higher Longevity, Regenerationn

Though Subjects most notable ability is to be able to fly and ReachSpeeds that are to fast to track

AUDIO LOG:

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: Hello SCP 10000 How are you today?

SCP 10000: Fine

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: Well SCP 10000 May I ask some questions?

SCP 10000: My name is Clark Kent not SCP whatever you're calling me

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: Well ok Clark anyway you mind some questions

SCP 10000: I don't mind go ahead

Dr. ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê: Ok well how did you get you're abilities?

SCP 10000: I don't really understand how I guess I was born with them

"SCP 10000 Checks watch"

SCP 10000: Ah crap I have to get my mothers groceries

" SCP flies off "

Tests(Yes I'm doing it again for fan service or something like that) :

SCP Has been tested at least 5 times

Tests listed below:

SCP 008: SCP 10000 Appears to be immune to the zombie plauge

SCP 049: SCP 10000 Had sat down and had a conversation with 049 when SCP 10000 appeared to be immune to any of 049's physical damage

SCP 087: SCP 10000 Had went in with a go pro although we could not see anything SCP Stated he could Walk through just fine and after that SCP Came back just fine with no insanity problems at all

SCP 076: Able Challenged SCP 10000 Which 10000 replied it's you're funeral which then able proceeded to use his sword which had launched 10000 back which then 10000 charged 076 through a wall and then punched able non stop until able was able to get 10000 off him then 10000 used his first use of heat vision spotted by the foundation which vaporized Able then and hour later Able was interviewed about this and said he had massive respect for 10000 and hoped to challenge him again

SCP 343: SCP 10000 And 343 had a 2 hour long conversation where they talked about people, books, Other SCP's, machine's, and animals

SCP 10000 Tests on SCPS, 106, 096, 966, 1128, and 682 Are Currently Waiting for Approval

Maybe a little long?

I'll try to do some requests so you can request Dinosaurs to Cthulhu If you want to

WeeklyBattles said:
Description: SCP-005 is a Caucasian male named, 25 years of age, standing 175 cm in height and 70 kg in weight, with brown eyes and a bald head.
"Named?" And wouldn't Saitama be Japanese?

Taking up the GEoM request just for the hell of it.

SCP-40,000-VS "The Emperor of Man"

Item #: SCP-40,000

Special Containment Procedures: There are currently no viable ways of containing SCP-40,000. Attempts to do so have been met with complete pacification of Foundation staff. Surveillance attempts also resulted in failure due to previously unknown abilities. SCP-40,000 was last sighted near ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê.

Description: SCP-40,000's innate anomalous properties make direct observation difficult, as the subject is often surrounded by a blinding white light which has been noted to cause long-term visual impairment if an individual is exposed to its effects for more than several seconds at a time. When this property does not manifest, those who have a chance to communicate with the subject often describe SCP-40,000 as a human male of indeterminite ethnicity with lengthy black hair, standing somewhere between 3 and 4 meters in height. The majority of these individuals also describe a sense of tranquility and feelings of submission when in the presence of SCP-40,000, along with a fixation on him even long after the subject has departed. Numerous groups of followers and sects have been observed to appear in the subject's wake, as were the cases in ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê and ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê, resulting in the complete overturning and obliteration of local religions.

A multitude of other anomalous powers have been observed in SCP-40,000, with countless more attributed to him by civilians who have come in contact with the subject. Abilities observed by members of the Foundation include but are not limited to:

• Transmutation of matter
  • Ability to freely change form
  • Telekinetic movement of objects
  • Manipulation of the fabric of local space-time
  • [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Instantaneous restoration of damaged technology or decayed organisms
  • Complete awareness of his surroundings on an unknown scale
Despite the potential danger an anomaly of this level could pose, subject has displayed no signs of malevolence or marked itself as any sort of threat to human life. Further evidence is attempting to be gathered to see if SCP-40,000 could in fact be entirely benevolent in nature.

Excerpt from recovered journal of Minister ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê, written after coming in contact with SCP-40,000:

"My life is His.

He came wearing the clothes of a beggar and the face of a man, but as soon as I looked upon Him I knew without a shadow of a doubt that He was the Lord given flesh. My Emperor. Staring into His eyes I could see humanity. All of it. Every ounce of its beauty and illimitable potential without the shackles of the world holding it back. I knew it to be the future, and that He had come to extend His hand and shepherd us into its glory. He did not force me, yet I never would have refused the life I glimpsed among the stars.

My vision is clear, and I see only the truth. I see how this building I once thought holy is built on a foundation of ignorance and lies. Lies upon lies passed down through generations that disgraced the true majesty of His divine nature. I must get rid of it. I will burn this horrid temple of falsehoods to the ground. I will let the cleansing fire devour every sickening word in these accursed texts. And when the wind sweeps away the ashes of this man-made Hell, it shall carry with it my sins, and thus I shall finally be able to fully devote myself to the true Ruler of Mankind.
"

Addendum: Three more appearances of SCP-40,000 have been documented by Foundation staff. As an extention of its own anomalous nature, subject appears to have the capability to completely nullify the existence of other anomalies that may have otherwise caused extreme casualties or even potential End-of-the-World scenarios in the case of SCP-ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê. It is currently undecided if SCP-40,000 should be reclassified as Thaumiel and used as a potential countermeasure for the newly discovered [DATA EXPUNGED].

What are the [data expunded] bits meant to be hinting at? Soul manip and the chaos gods / c'tan or something?

I'm gonna do one, but I'll leave it to interpretation for who it is.

Item #: SCP-8177

Object Class: Euclid, has the power necessary to become an Apollyon.

Special Containment Procedures: As of the creation of this file, the only known way to keep SCP-8177 is to maintain the balance of a magnetic field within the town of [DATA EXPUNGED] located in the state of [DATA EXPUNGED].

Description: SCP-8177 has been described as a triangular being who bears a heavy resembelence to the Eye of Providence, they have been described as having two short black arms and two short black legs along with a tophat and bowtie. Any attempts of making contact SCP-8177 has resulted in anomalous and reality-warping events ranging from deer teeth raining from the sky, along with a rancid plague of severed heads that were continously screaming. SCP-8177 has also been recorded as a malevolent entity with an affinity of making deals in exchange for whatever it's demands may be. The demonstration of SCP-8177's true power was observed by a sleeper agent within the town of [DATA EXPUNGED] in which SCP-8177 created an anomalous portal that brought forth higher dimensional entities which then wreaked hacov on the town until it was stopped by an unidentified group of individuals using technology that any average individual would possess. According to the sleeper agent, SCP-8177 had planned on erasing humanity from the face of the earth and then proceed to wreak havoc across all forms of universes and dimensions.

SCP-8177 has been recorded as having the following capabilities: The ability to bend and warp reality, Manipulation of physics to the atomic level, The passive effect of causing madness on those who lay eyes upon it, and the power of influencing other individuals.

Excerpt: There has only been one recording of SCP-8177 but it has been heavily damaged but a piece has been salvaged by our technical engineers.

SCP-8177: FINALLY!! At long last, after spendings billions of years within that accursed dimension, my plan has finally been set into effect!! This party never stops, time is dead and meaning has no meaning!! Existence is upside down and I reign supreme!! WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO [DATA EXPUNGED]

Hopefully that wasn't all too terrible, I spent like 30 minutes on it so... ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

@Monarch. Now listen here you little shit XD While I was typing it out and editting it makin it look nice, Ultima posted that they thought Bill would be cool...So I had started on it before Ultima said it would be cool

I'm doing Azathoth.

I'm loosely relating it to what the foundation would do in sight of knowing it exists. Hide it, kill anyone who even thinks about it, attempt to do whatever to do to make sure nobody finds out about it.

Item #: SCP-9999

Special Containment Procedures: There is no currently possible solution to containing SCP-9999 that does not risk a ZK-Class Reality Failure event and the metaphysical annihilation of the totality of the multiverse (See ZK-9999 Omega-1). As of now, information of SCP-9999 must be sealed and hidden from any form of sentient being that possesses the ability to read the English Language. All publishers of information loosely similar to SCP-9999 are to be terminated by any means possible.

Description: [DATA REDACTED]

Addendum-9999-1: Log of all incidents as of where information of SCP-9999 was published;

Incident 1: American Citizen named ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê "Lovecraft" publishes several books with information identical to SCP-9999. Books were abolished from any sorts of media, all sold copies of the books were confiscated and burned, and citizen was immediately thrown into poverty and died to this action.

Incident 2: a "Fandom Wiki" publishes pages identical to that of multiple versions SCP-9999 in order to rank the entity's power. Website shut down and all viewers of the page tracked down and immediately terminated.

Incident 3: Japanese Video Game "ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê" published and shows multiple readings of SCP-9999. Game immediately abolished and wiped from all media, and resulting explosion from developers house was reported as a gas leakage.

Addendum-9999-2: The following describes ZK-9999 Omega-1, O5 eyes only.

SCP-9999 has shown many cognitive functions that suggests it exists in a "void" beyond the concepts of space, time, and dimensionality in the center of existence. It also appears that SCP-9999's presence is spread across the fabric of space and time. Observation of SCP-9999 also suggests it is in a "dreaming" state. It is unknown if the multiverse can continue to exist without the continuation of SCP-9999's dream state.

I'll try to write one, but I've never done this before, so, sorry if it sucks:

Item #: SCP-211263

Special Containment Procedures: Instances of SCP-211263 are to be deal with great caution, to quickly incapacitate a SCP-211263, it is advised to concentrate fire in it's eyestalk. Once captured, SCP-211263 must be contained by being chained down inside a chamber in the site [REDACTED]. The foundaton is currently in search of a better way to contain SCP-211263.

Any interaction with SCP-211263 is strictly forbidden, as every past attenpt has resulted into containment breachs and multiple casualties. In case of a containment breach, SCP-211263 should be attacked with full force, incapacitated and sent back to containment. In the case of a failure to incapacitate SCP-211263, SCP-231163 should be contacted immediatly.

Description: SCP-211263 is a race of genocidal extraterestrial beings. They wear battle tanks made of an unknown metal that can't be found anywhere on Planet Earth. They are approximately 1.5 metres in height and resemble a pepper pots with a single mechanical eyestalk mounted on a rotating dome.

SCP-211263 are armed with gunsticks, capable of firing powerful beams of energy, which are strong enough to kill a human with a simple shot. They are also armed with telescopic manipulator arms, that can be used to absorb information from the minds of living beings with a touch, this process results in the death of the victim. SCP-211263 are also capable of absorbing information from technology, a single SCP-211263 was able to absord the entire internet, worth hundreds of exabytes of information, in less than one minute.

SCP-211263 have shown genious level intellect, being able to calculate thousands of billions of combinations in one second. The battle tanks used by SCP-211263 are capable of sligthly hoavering above the ground, as well as flying miles into the air, and are protected by an invisible forcefield, which protects them from most physical damage. SCP-211263 are capable of healing from fatal wonds by harnessing energy, as well as changing their own biology.

SCP-211263 rarely have any distinct personalities, showing no emotions but hatred and anger. They are cold, mercyless, and seek the total destruction of every different species they come in contact with. When in large groups, SCP-211263 are potentialy capable of causing a ZK-Class Scenario, but all of their attenpts seem to have been prevented by SCP-231163.

Back