• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
If I didn't do it, someone else would've. Who wins and why?

speed equalized
2820961-chaos king
Asriel tarot 2
The Absolute GOD of Hyperdeath!

Is this because you found out that Chaos King (and Hercules, this guy right here) got downgraded just now? Cause i brought an issue up about his tier 1 rank and Ant was doubtful about it, hence we agreed to put him and Herc's at "likely 2-A".

Asriel's wholly omnipresent throughout the whole of every timeline by the end of the game with Time Travel and has hardcore Time Manipulation and Data Manipulation, on top of Acausality rendering a fair few of Chaos King's methods of attack irrelevant. Chaos King not having any kind of time manipulation is kind of a complete deal breaker for him as far as being able to properly combat someone with Asriel's set of powers

I honestly fail to see what exactly Chaos King has that Asriel is going to fall prey to as far as actually dying or keeping him incapacitated or anything that would count as a win, even if he destroys him in one timeline there's literally infinite other timelines he could still be in, and because of such he's already time traveled back to the point before such a thing happened and acted before the fight began. Or just simply haxed Chaos King to a pre-awakened state with that time/data hax, he's not got chronolock or anything.

Giving this to Asriel.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Fllflourine said:
Maybe Asriel's Acausality comes from the True Lab Phone Call?
Could that be the case then?
That's one of the reasons. The other is the fact he wiped his own timeline. As in, the one that created him and allowed him to ascend. Without acausality, destroying the past of said timeline would have erased him, but it had no effect on him whatsoever, mainly because Determination just kinda works like that.

'Boshi should also be acausal, btw. Seeing as he's an aspect of oblivion.

I am still questioning Asriel's Omniprescence too, since the phone call could very well be just Flowey changing his voice, and I'm still not sure how being able to stop Frisk while not doing anything themselves counts as being omnipresent, maybe because since he's everywhere at once, that would mean he is stopping Frisk from every direction?

Anyhow, I'll place my vote later, when I get the time to look through CK's profile.

A bit offtopic, but what about Frisk? They also survived the Hyper Goner.

It couldn't have been Flowey due to the fact that it makes NO sense whatsoever for him to make such a call. Asriel called them to mess with them and used vines to mess with them even more.

He has the mental capacity of a 8 year old after all.

Also Flowey NEVER projected Chara on to Frisk as he had no emotions to do so. Asriel's emotions made him want to believe Frisk was Chara, Flowey has no reason to call Frisk, Chara.

The only time Frisk is called Chara by Flowey is during Genocide while Frisk is being possessed. Even then Flowey states Chara is using a stolen body and soul, Frisk's body and soul.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Probably Mikaboshi, as he has the potential to be absurdly stronger than is listed on his profile.

Ok then, I also gonna chose Chaos king just because anything he destroys will just become part of him, so if he destroy current Asriel then current Asriel just will become him, and since he also part of nothingness so I not sure Asriel can time/data hax nothingness.

Since speed is equalized, Asriel is going to lose his main advantage.

Think Chaos King has this one.

Well both of them has Immeasurable speed, and I think Immeasurable>>>any 3-4 D omnipresent, since Immeasurable is basically higher dimensional speed.

It depends on the tiering though, since Omniprescence is greater than Immeasurable if their on the same tier, which is how Homura managed to defeat Flowey

Possibly a Necro I don't know how those work ... Anyways ... I know this was made when the Multi-Abstracts were 2-A . But... now the Multi-Abstracts are High 1-B currently . Chaos King curbstomps awfully . Anyways... Wouldn't that mean a revision is in order for those who scaled to the Multi-Abstracts be upgraded to High 1-B / possibly High 1-B ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back