• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention other Low 1-C stuff unrelated to the Chaos Force but it's unnecessary to bring those up atm.

Just popping into say I agree with the upgrade to low 1-C big surprise I know.

The evidence is pretty clean cut plus the addition low 1-C stuff from other non-chaos force sources like @ElixirBlue already mentioned but that's for later.

The cosmology pretty much meets all the criteria for low 1-C according to this site's standards so I don't see any legitimate argument to contest this imho outside preconceptions and semantics.

Disagreed with the upgrade

To be honest I am not how some claims like "transcending" or "being in higher plane of reality" even remotely implies Low 1-C or the fact that chaos force has never shown reality-fiction difference with the infinite universes or that it trascends infinite multiverse to such extent that no amount of infinite stacked over multiverse can reach it.As per the tiering system,for Low 1-C simply transcending statement alone doesn't suffice nor does transcendence to unknown degree.Transcendence to Inaccessible degree or that of reality-fiction is needed for low 1-C.All the evidences listed so far just points towards higher 2-A I am sorry.

It would be weird for this upgrade to pass through considering that I am very sure that vs battle wiki is very strict with the transcendence in relation to being used for Low 1-C.So yeah thats my input for this thread.

Last edited:
Also hello there My Area, it seems you have arrived.
Dont want to derail but yeah you literally came after my comment and Bernkastelll came just before my comment lol
Oh, hello My Area, you finally wake up huh
I was awake before XD
Lets talk somewhere else in order to avoid further derailing this thread.

To be honest I am not how some claims like "transcending" or "being in higher plane of reality" even remotely implies Low 1-C or the fact that chaos force has never shown reality-fiction difference with the infinite universes or that it trascends infinite multiverse to such extent that no amount of infinite stacked over multiverse can reach it.As per the tiering system,for Low 1-C simply transcending statement alone doesn't suffice nor does transcendence to unknown degree.Transcendence to Inaccessible degree or that of reality-fiction is needed for low 1-C.All the evidences listed so far just points towards higher 2-A I am sorry.
Mathias who used Chaos Energy stated that he views time concepts as irrelevant.

The Deceased members of the Brotherhood legit stated that they can not die as they evolved into a higher plane of existence when they are with the Chaos Force meaning that 4-D or lower can't do nothing to someone who is one with the entire Chaos Force since it is legit stated that again evolved into a higher dimensional plane of existence and if we assume that they can die from a 4-D plane and etc, that is pulling a massive headcanon.

Mathias who used Chaos Energy stated that he views time concepts as irrelevant.
It doesnt means Low 1-C, it just means that....he views the concept of time as irrelevant, which can means that time does not affect him
The Deceased members of the Brotherhood legit stated that they can not die as they evolved into a higher plane of existence when they are with the Chaos Force meaning that 4-D or lower can't do nothing to someone who is one with the entire Chaos Force since it is legit stated that again evolved into a higher dimensional plane of existence.
So, they can't die because when they are envolved on it because The Chaos Force doesnt allow? Great, that's immortality type 8, it doesnt means Low 1-C, it would means Low 1-C if somehow it was stated that they can't interact/affect/see or something like that with them because they are transcendental to them

Last edited:
So, they can't die because when they are envolved on it because The Chaos Force doesnt allow? Great, that's immortality type 8, it doesnt means Low 1-C, it would means Low 1-C if somehow it was stated that they can't interact/affect/see or something like that with them because they are transcendental to them
No because it literally said that they evolved on a higher plane which legit means that 3-D or 4-D beings can't touch them because they exist on a higher plane of existence and plus Chaos Knuckles stated that his Grandfather can't even see him, and he quotes (''Why can't my Grandfather Sabre see me do this?)

No because it literally said that they evolved on a higher plane which legit means that 3-D or 4-D beings can't touch them because they exist on a higher plane of existence and plus Chaos Knuckles stated that his Grandfather can't even see him, and he quotes (''Why can't my Grandfather Sabre see me do this?)
Higher planes aren't enough to Low 1-C, Madoka Magica is a example of it, and ur scan to the characters not being able to see doesnt means nothing, because we directly can see that they are exactly on the same place as the grandfather, which can justify that when someone reaches the chaos force, they become abstract, or maybe even less than it, but none of these things justify a Low 1-C argument, and the context of it pretty much is similar to Stands being able to affect with people but people can't affect/interact with stands

knuckles_1.jpg

I don't see any evidence that would warrant "likely low 1-C", I can potentially see a "possibly low 1-C".

The evidence as presented in the CRT doesn't prove an inaccessible difference between a low 2-C structure and a low 1-C IMO.

Disagreed with the upgrade

It would be weird for this upgrade to pass through considering that I am very sure that vs battle wiki is very strict with the trasncendence in relation to being used for Low 1-C.So yeah thats my input for this thread.
when it is repeated multiple times that it transcends, being a higher plane or things of the like repeatedly im pretty sure it does, also you dont need rf to get to low 1-C and yes when it says higher plane and beyond space and time it does show that it transcends the infinite multiverse hell it is even described as far beyond comprehension which in context with everything else is most definitely more proof of low 1-C.

I don't see any evidence that would warrant "likely low 1-C", I can potentially see a "possibly low 1-C".

The evidence as presented in the CRT doesn't prove an inaccessible difference between a low 2-C structure and a low 1-C IMO.
I can't see possibly low 1-C on it, I just agree some hours ago cuz I like Sonic verse, and if I said No, they will ask the reasons, so, to avoid it, I just agree, but after the comments, I feel that I needed to answer it

when it is repeated multiple times that it transcends, being a higher plane or things of the like repeatedly im pretty sure it does, also you dont need rf to get to low 1-C and yes when it says higher plane and beyond space and time it does show that it transcends the infinite multiverse hell it is even described as far beyond comprehension which in context with everything else is most definitely more proof of low 1-C.
Outside space and time its different than Transcend it

, also you dont need rf to get to low 1-C and yes when it says higher plane and beyond space and time it does show that it transcends the infinite multiverse hell it is even described as far beyond comprehension which in context with everything else is most definitely more proof of low 1-C.
It need, in the same way that 3-D beings like IRL humans see fictional verses as 2-D, to be 5-D, u need RF in comparison to 4-D things, and vague things like Beyond space and time aren't enough to it, because the scans are also vague, and as I showed previously, it does not meet the things enough to 5-D

outside space and time is literally the reason several verses have low 1-C as supporting evidence (in this case it is) which was accepted by several people familiar with how tier 1 works, also the entirety of gl says no to the idea of needing RF for tier 1

outside space and time is literally the reason several verses have low 1-C as supporting evidence (in this case it is) which was accepted by several people familiar with how tier 1 works, also the entirety of gl says no to the idea of needing RF for tier 1
That's not, outside space and time isnt even close to transcend it, and RF statements/feats is needed to show that something is Higher D, which isnt the case that is shown here

We should downgrade The Morphing Grid from Power Rangers to 2-A by this logic because it is also a higher plane of existence beyond time and space similar to the Chaos Force.

We should downgrade The Morphing Grid from Power Rangers to 2-A by this logic because it is also a higher plane of existence beyond time and space.
I have no idea of Power Rangers works and I didnt even saw their scans, so, I don't care to it, u can make a CRT to downgrade it if u want

That's not, outside space and time isnt even close to transcend it, and RF statements/feats is needed to show that something is Higher D, which isnt the case that is shown here
it is not the actual full on evidence, it is supporting evidence to help prove the point that the characters are being literal when they say they transcend or exiting in a higher plane of reality are literal, one more on the rf point, once again the entirety of gl just says no to that idea cause they are high 1-C without the need for any rf

it is not the actual full on evidence, it is supporting evidence to help prove the point that the characters are being literal when they say they transcend or exiting in a higher plane of reality are literal, one more on the rf point, once again the entirety of gl just says no to that idea cause they are high 1-C without the need for any rf
Except that the Scan doesnt show it, they are in the exactly same place as the grandfather, but grandfather just can't see them, similar to how Stands works in JJBA, that's not evidence to Low 1-C

Except that the Scan doesnt show it, they are in the exactly same place as the grandfather, but grandfather just can't see them, similar to how Stands works in JJBA, that's not evidence to Low 1-C
Lmao

Stands in Jojo never states they are in higher planes of existence that compassion is kinda bad no offense.

I can't see possibly low 1-C on it, I just agree some hours ago cuz I like Sonic verse, and if I said No, they will ask the reasons, so, to avoid it, I just agree, but after the comments, I feel that I needed to answer it
Lmao same, was gonna agree cuz I'm loving the Archie Comics rn, but after what you and My Area said I'm feeling conflicted.

Also, I want to see ShrekAnakin's arguments.

Lmao

Stands in Jojo never states they are in higher planes of existence that compassion is kinda bad no offense.
I'm not talking about the higher planes, im talking about they staying in the same place but normal ppl can't see it, thats exactly what the scan that they showed has

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back