• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Champion level Digimon Upgrades/Downgrades

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This is based upon Executor's recalc of the storm feats. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Executor_N0/Digimon_Franchise:_Storms_agai, This would upgrade the 6-C Digimon to High 6-C I believe.

Now about our 6-B files. The Digimon are 6-B thanks to a multiplier given to us by a reliable source. That's all good correct? Well the issue is, do we know if this is linear? Lately multipliers have become very controversial. As such I wish for us to decide whether these multipliers are linear or not. And this isn't a simple 3-5x multiplier, this is literally a 1000x multiplier. As such if we cannot prove that this multiplier is indeed linear, then all Folder Continent Digimon are to be downgraded to a much higher end High 6-C based upon Ex's new recalc of Seadramon's feat. If we do prove it's indeed linear, then I guess they stay 6-B. I am making this case as I would rather Digimon not be accused of getting away with stuff other verses do not get away with.

Last comment before I go offline.

I'm fine with the upgrade. I okay with downgrading the other unless there is solid evidence that the multipliers are liner.

Now of course I don't know how much higher end Folder Continent Digimon would be when compared to File Island Digimon if the multipliers are not linear.

This is hard to say. For without considering the claim that the Digimon of the Continent Folder are usually 1000 times stronger than the Digimon of the File Island all we have are the claims that the Digimon of the Continent Folder are so powerful that neither can be compared with the Digimon of the File Island.

Yeah, that kinda is the issue here. Rating how powerful Folder Continent Champion Digimon are will be extremely difficult.

Bumping again seeing as this needs some attention to get over and done with.

Well yeah, but well...this is only like 2 people in agreement. One of them being you so 1 1/2 people.ovo

I'm of course fine with the upgrade.

Neutral on the downgrade. I guess "At least High 6-C, possibly higher" is ine.

So unless anyone has anything to add on the multipliers, I will proceed with the upgrades/downgrades.

Back