• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Champa hires Hit to kill Zeno (9-3-0) GRACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, the site doesn't let you add in matchups that leaves no room for debate including satirical matchups. Our better Vs debates had people only seeing profiles as a guideline rather than a hard-coded rule.
"No room for debate", bruh, I am pretty sure you can't claim an ability or resistance not on the profile of who you're debating, personal belief or not
I literally explained this before you and that somehow got ignored. Even Hakai, the DB verse's best hax, is still bound by strength (as Frieza overpowered a casual handful of Hakai),
And base goku resisted that same one for a while, base goku~sidra?
skill (as Toppo's Hakai always took on a physical form)
Not just Toppo's, that's just energy of destruction form, GoDs can do that too
, or both. Our verse equalization rule would have bound Hit and Zeno to DB-verse rules anyway.
What rules? Jiren got his shit stomped by toppo in a vs match precisely because he didn't have EE resistance despite noted as being someone topo couldn't beat

You're literally saying Zeno should be able to resist all of this because of his status yet you're apparently against it being added to his profile? I don't get your point

It's all about context, sometimes you don't even need resistance to dura neg to actually resist it depending on what the context is.
Hit's dura neg's about hitting the innards, but say he was 5-B, he still would do anything to a 3-A, whose innards are supposed to be on a similar level of durability. Just like any blunt force-based ability, even if it's idk rock or ice, can be resisted thanks to dura, it's all about context.

We also have verse equalization for a reason, all verses act according to their own rules and a middle ground has to be made when you cross them together. DB isn't the special child receiving special treatment, it works for all of them, just like powerscaling.

Hit literally had to push his handling of time because Goku found a workaround back in the U7 vs U6 tournament in the anime; pretty sure that weakness still applies.
Goku beat time skip via speed and skill, it is literally accepted that Goku achieved immeasurable speed feat there, but is regarded as an outlier

Hit's time skip went from a tenth of a second to a half a second during his first fight with Goku alone. Also, it was implied that Hit had his time stop before the rematch when Hit literally asked if killing is allowed (time stop is his killing technique btw).
No, I mean Hit's timeskip abilities weren't getting dealt with through strength directly until Jiren.

You do realize THIS is the point of this thread yea? To show how stupid his profile is? and how detached from the actual verse logic it is?
If this was the point, you ignoring the fact If we dont equalize speed, Zeno would blitz Hit.

So even in this site, he still would Win.

Considering how Jiren basically just said no to all of Hit's shit just cuz he's stronger, what's stopping Zen'o from doing the same thing

I don't know why people are debating this unironically. Zeno in universe is stated to be completely and utterly above everything, including Hit. Why is this even a debate

Well, this is clearly trolling and shitposting at this point, ignoring completely both our rules and common sense just to derail. I kindly ask everyone to cease with this attitude.

Well, this is clearly trolling and shitposting at this point, ignoring completely both our rules and common sense just to derail. I kindly ask everyone to cease with this attitude.
You may have to close this thing because I have a feeling the derailing is going to get worse. I'm done with this thread myself.

It all comes down to our rules, we can't just slap resistances on profile just because there might be a chance according to the verse, otherwise all profiles would have a shitton of guesswork abilities and resistances.

Hit's timeskip wouldn't work on anyone stronger than him anyway, it's his own weakness, so Zeno is just stronger than that, can't be touched because of durability, which is for sure so high not even internal attacks can harm it.
Hit's dura neg is very limited, it's similar to characters sending shockwaves inside the opponent's body, bypassing skin, muscles and bones, but it's totally magic based.
I feel like in Dragon Ball's case, when the only explanation for having these resistances in the first place is cuz "lol me strong me ignore ur puny hax", anyone else who is stronger than the character with the resistance should probably also get the resistance

Maybe other verses have a specific and/or unexplained reason for characters to have a particular resistance, but in Dragon Ball's case it's extremely straightforward and sometimes even outright stated in the verse, so I feel like granting higher-tier characters these resistances should make sense in this context

Well, if someone wants Zeno to resist Hit's ability or any other ability, then that person should make a crt for him to get all the resistance in the multiverse.

Just a note, we've already tried twice.

Well, if someone wants Zeno to resist Hit's ability or any other ability, then that person should make a crt for him to get all the resistance in the multiverse.
Why does a CRT need to be made if it's accepted in universe and also generally accepted on this wiki that DB characters ignore hax from other DB character simply by being strong

You're literally ignoring common sense in favor of following the wiki's frankly flawed rules

Why does a CRT need to be made if it's accepted in universe and also generally accepted on this wiki that DB characters ignore hax from other DB character simply by being strong

You're literally ignoring common sense in favor of following the wiki's frankly flawed rules
Spoiler alert it is not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back