• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

Once the Gun Devil calc gets evald, I'm going to put up some calc requests in the thread, I need you guys to help me with the Priorities of each calc

I got Low 7-C+ bordering 7-C btw, so it's an upgrade to every top/god tier
Assuming this gets accepted the scaling would be
7-C (Upscaling from the 100% Gun Devil):
Darkness Devil, Falling Devil, Chainsaw Man, Full Power Yoru, Makima with her telekinesis
Low 7-C+: 100% Gun Devil
Low 7-C (Downscaling to 1/5th of the Gun Devil):
20% Gun Devil, Makima with devil contracts

Assuming this gets accepted the scaling would be
7-C (Upscaling from the 100% Gun Devil):
Darkness Devil, Falling Devil, Chainsaw Man, Full Power Yoru, Makima with her telekinesis
Tbh Makima only drawing some blood from Pochita would lead me to consider her as Low 7-C+ rather than upscaling up to Pochita's level, but we'll deal with scaling later I suppose.

Gun Devil 100%: Small Town level+ (5.044 Kilotons of TNT) All (High - God tiers scale to this)
Priority 2

The Falling Devil: Small Building level (461231290.718 J) and Class M (1601862.406 kg) (Mid tiers should scale to this)
Priority 2/3 LS, Priority 4 AP

1. The Bomb Devil (Control Devil Arc): She was able to destroy Part of a Building in the Control Devil arc (Mid tiers scale to this)
2. Santa Claus: She was able to punch Denji through a few stories of a Building (Should be scaled to Mid tiers)
4. The Gun Fiend: He was able to Destroy parts of a Few Buildings in a Town in his Fight with Denji (Should be scalable to Mid tiers)
5. Pochita: He jumps destroying a huge portion of a Building (Should scale to all God Tiers)
6. Barem Bridge: He was able to seemingly Burn the entire floor of a Building, He also Burns a Hurdle of zombies which should be somewhat scalable (Should be scalable to all Mid tiers)
7. The Justice Devil: He was able to cause some mass destruction while chasing Denji (Should be scalable to Mid tiers)
All Priority 2 or 4 depending on the result.

3. The Gun Devil 20%: He was able to destroy an entire City-Block, His Kinetic Energy crossing 500KM or less (Should be scalable to High-God Tiers)
Priority 2

1. Denji tosses some ground: The feat doesn't account for the force of him tossing the chunk of ground, which is much greater than merely lifting it. (Should scale to all High tiers)
Priority 1

Yeah but the results could all be Tier 9, which'd be Priority 4 since we know mid tiers are somewhere in Tier 8.

Any that end up 8-C or higher would be Priority 2.
Alright, I might just them up now, so I might place them in the same categories as you did

83o9dc5cyryb1.png

We also need to continue to discuss the Multi-CityBlock level Chainsaw Man AMP CRT Since it was already evaluated it needs to be discussed and applied to this list
We should continue discussing this, since this calc scales all the Mid tiers in the verse that including Makimas physicals

It will be valuable to add to the AP Bucket list after we find out how Denji downscales from it and how it can be applied to other characters

I saw a calc of this feat that is Subsonic+
I feel like our other best option is like Quanxi blocking gunfire at close range

Im not gonna start the speed bucket list yet, but I have found some speed feats that could potentially get evaluated such as this
This calc is wrong as it takes the distance that Quanxi & Miri were kicked away as the distance that they were blitzed by Pochita.

I have a WIP calc for the 20% Gun Devil, but it might only be a possibility.

I feel like our other best option is like Quanxi blocking gunfire at close range
We have a chance at High Hypersonic for Quanxi, In the Chainsawman Speed Downgrade CRT User Laser Precision has some good claims which could potentially get us there

I heard we could also get Supersonic+ from Quanxi blocking the bullet
This calc is wrong as it takes the distance that Quanxi & Miri were kicked away as the distance that they were blitzed by Pochita.

I have a WIP calc for the 20% Gun Devil, but it might only be a possibility.
I think this will do well to have High - God Tiers (Including Makimas reaction speed) at Massively Hypersonic, Hopefully it gets accepted
I'll see what I can do for some of these later.
Many thanks 🙏

OP + Values for this CRT have been updated so go look at it if you wanna!!!!!!

Back