• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

Sorry for being late to this, but why does the Gun Devil scale to the Chainsaw Devils feat?

The explanation they give is kinda vague

Sorry for being late to this, but why does the Gun Devil scale to the Chainsaw Devils feat?

The explanation they give is kinda vague
Makima can draw blood from Pochita, but she had to use prep to beat the Gun Devil (but she fodderized it so it's not a full rating)

Made a sandbox Falling Devil profile on a whim. It's still a WIP and I've only spent a few hours on it, so please tell me anything I've missed or mistakes I've made.
Looking very neat and well done

Although the Chainsaw Devil feats low end is now being used which is 8-A

So all high tiers scale to the Gun Devil feat which is 8-A+

I'm planning to request some calcs for the CSM verse later today because the current calcs we work with for the verse are very vague

But regardless good cooking

Looking very neat and well done

Although the Chainsaw Devil feats low end is now being used which is 8-A

So all high tiers scale to the Gun Devil feat which is 8-A+

I'm planning to request some calcs for the CSM verse later today because the current calcs we work with for the verse are very vague

But regardless good cooking
I think the best bet for the god tiers is definitely the Gun Devil's KE, I've seen it calced at 7-A.

I think the best bet for the god tiers is definitely the Gun Devil's KE, I've seen it calced at 7-A.
I agree, we even have the nuclear weapons devil who should be around Low 7-B and possibly 7-A

And the Gun devil destroying a City was overlooked heavily

The typhoon devil should also be looked at as well

I wanna focus and getting calcs for High tiers and then we focus on the Mid tier feats which are way more frequent

Ok like I said, I was gonna return and try help fix this verse, because at this point weve been using the same calcs to scale the verse, albeit we have many others which could make the verse way higher and consistent, and who wouldn't want a fully fleshed CSM verse on VSBW

I went through the manga, and I found some Destruction feats which we can possibly use the scale the verse, Im going to start from the very beginning of the manga, all the way into Part 2

Starting off with Part 1
1. The Gun Devil 100%: He was able to easily destroy a house, as well as destroy an entire City (This should be re-calced as it was heavily overlooked)
2. The Fox Devil: He was able to destroy part of a Building (Should be good to scale Mid-tiers and some Low tiers)
3. The Bomb Devil: She was able to destroy Part of a Building in the Control Devil arc
4. The Typhoon Devil: He was able to create a Typhoon within his area causing some destruction (High - God tiers could scale to this)
5. Santa Claus: She was able to punch Denji through a few stories of a Building (Should be scaled to Mid tiers)
6. The Gun Devil 20%: He was able to destroy an entire City-Block, His Kinetic Energy crossing 500KM or less (Should be scalable to High-God Tiers)
7. The Gun Fiend: He was able to Destroy parts of a Few Buildings in a Town in his Fight with Denji (Should be scalable to Mid tiers)
8. Barem Bridge: He was able to seemingly Burn the entire floor of a Building, He also Burns a Hurdle of zombies which should be somewhat scalable (Should be scalable to all Mid tiers)

Part 2
1. The Justice Devil: She was able to destroy a building and crater one (Should be scalable to Low tiers)
2. Asa Mitaka: She was able to turn an entire aquarium into a weapon, which should be some sort of Destruction feat. She was also able to turn her room into a weapon destroying a floor of the Building (Only Asa and Yoru scale to this)
3. The Falling Devil: She was able to reverse gravity destroying a City Block, as well as kicking Denji into a Building, Being able to Lift an entire building and Throwing it on Denji (First feat should scale to God tiers, Second feat should scale to Mid tiers, Third feat should should scale to Mid tiers)
4. The Justice Devil: He was able to cause some mass destruction while chasing Denji (Should be scalable to Mid tiers)

These are all the Destruction feats I found that were not already calced, tell me what you guys think and I may put some of these up on the Calc request thread

I also will search for speed feats, but I want to focus on AP first before we move onto any Speed feats

Ok like I said, I was gonna return and try help fix this verse, because at this point weve been using the same calcs to scale the verse, albeit we have many others which could make the verse way higher and consistent, and who wouldn't want a fully fleshed CSM verse on VSBW

I went through the manga, and I found some Destruction feats which we can possibly use the scale the verse, Im going to start from the very beginning of the manga, all the way into Part 2

Starting off with Part 1
1. The Gun Devil 100%: He was able to easily destroy a house, as well as destroy an entire City (This should be re-calced as it was heavily overlooked)
2. The Fox Devil: He was able to destroy part of a Building (Should be good to scale Mid-tiers and some Low tiers)
3. The Bomb Devil: She was able to destroy Part of a Building in the Control Devil arc
4. The Typhoon Devil: He was able to create a Typhoon within his area causing some destruction (High - God tiers could scale to this)
5. Santa Claus: She was able to punch Denji through a few stories of a Building (Should be scaled to Mid tiers)
6. The Gun Devil 20%: He was able to destroy an entire City-Block, His Kinetic Energy crossing 500KM or less (Should be scalable to High-God Tiers)
7. The Gun Fiend: He was able to Destroy parts of a Few Buildings in a Town in his Fight with Denji (Should be scalable to Mid tiers)
8. Barem Bridge: He was able to seemingly Burn the entire floor of a Building, He also Burns a Hurdle of zombies which should be somewhat scalable (Should be scalable to all Mid tiers)

Part 2
1. The Justice Devil: She was able to destroy a building and crater one (Should be scalable to Low tiers)
2. Asa Mitaka: She was able to turn an entire aquarium into a weapon, which should be some sort of Destruction feat. She was also able to turn her room into a weapon destroying a floor of the Building (Only Asa and Yoru scale to this)
3. The Falling Devil: She was able to reverse gravity destroying a City Block, as well as kicking Denji into a Building, Being able to Lift an entire building and Throwing it on Denji (First feat should scale to God tiers, Second feat should scale to Mid tiers, Third feat should should scale to Mid tiers)
4. The Justice Devil: He was able to cause some mass destruction while chasing Denji (Should be scalable to Mid tiers)

These are all the Destruction feats I found that were not already calced, tell me what you guys think and I may put some of these up on the Calc request thread

I also will search for speed feats, but I want to focus on AP first before we move onto any Speed feats
nGi7Ap0.png

Calced this a while ago and got 8-A
9-A
Remember doing a rough calc of this thgat got 9-A+ to 8-C
3. The Falling Devil: Being able to Lift an entire building and Throwing it on Denji (First feat should scale to God tiers, Second feat should scale to Mid tiers, Third feat should should scale to Mid tiers)
9-A

Personally I wouldn't divide this over the full 26s considering the Gun Devil's showcase in 9,12 & the fact that this looks like a snapshot of a far longer "streak" of destruction.

I'd take the horizontal distance & divide it by the Gun Devil's speed to get a timeframe of destruction.

Personally I wouldn't divide this over the full 26s considering the Gun Devil's showcase in 9,12 & the fact that this looks like a snapshot of a far longer "streak" of destruction.
The full yield is 7-C
I'd take the horizontal distance & divide it by the Gun Devil's speed to get a timeframe of destruction.
You mean the speed of it's bullets?

If so it lasted about 1/500 of a second which would put it at Low 7-B+. Idk if that's going to be accepted tho

You mean the speed of it's bullets?
I mean the speed of it's body, since most of the destruction it causes is just it flying overhead, while most of the deaths it causes are from it's "gunfire through the heart of X people within 1km".

I mean the speed of it's body, since most of the destruction it causes is just it flying overhead, while most of the deaths it causes are from it's "gunfire through the heart of X people within 1km".
Is it? I always thoguht the destruction was from the bullets. If that's the case we definately cant use it for a timeframe since it comes from a calc

9-A

Remember doing a rough calc of this thgat got 9-A+ to 8-C

9-A
Alright so far weve got:
1. Gun Devil 100%: Destroying a City scales to Multi-CityBlock level (449.4 Tons of Tnt) (We should still get a Calc of him destroying that house as a supporting Calc) (All High - God tiers scale to this)
2. Fox Devil: Destroying Part of A building scales to Small Building level (116115532.68 Joules) (All Mid tiers and some low tiers should scale to this since base katana Man was able to survive it)
3. The Falling Devil: Throwing and destroying the Building should be around Small Building level (461231290.718 J) and Class M (1601862.406 kg) (Mid tiers should prolly scale to this)

Were doing good so far, we have 3 we can get evaluated so far, we should get the all before we open up a evaluation requests thread

Is it? I always thoguht the destruction was from the bullets. If that's the case we definately cant use it for a timeframe since it comes from a calc
It's from the same scene (Gun Devil zooming around the globe in 5 minutes), is that not allowed?

If it's not, then Supersonic Speed (causes sonic booms), Bullet Speed (is a Gun), or Burning Up In Air Speed (bits of it burn off from flying), could be used.

I did some digging for some calcs that will help complete the bucket list for this verse:

Evaluated Calcs:
1. Bomb Devil Arc Feats: Wall level+(0.004 Tons of TNT) | Small Building level (0.0120 Tons of TNT) | Small Building level (0.0122 Tons of TNT) | Small Building level+ (0.137 Tons of TNT) (All Mid tiers scale to this)

2. Cockroach Devil Feats: Small Building level+ (0.1909 Tons of TNT) (All Mid tiers Scale to this)

Awaiting Evaluation:
1. Gun Devil 100%: (Although we can hold this one back to discus it) Multi-CityBlock level (449.4 Tons of TNT) All (High - God tiers scale to this)
2. Fox Devil: Small Building level (116115532.68 Joules) (Low - Mid tiers scale to this)
3. The Falling Devil: Small Building level (461231290.718 J) and Class M (1601862.406 kg) (Mid tiers should scale to this)

Calcs to be requested:
1. The Bomb Devil (Control Devil Arc): She was able to destroy Part of a Building in the Control Devil arc (Mid tiers scale to this)
2. The Typhoon Devil: He was able to create a Typhoon within his area causing some destruction (High - God tiers could scale to this)
3. Santa Claus: She was able to punch Denji through a few stories of a Building (Should be scaled to Mid tiers)
4. The Gun Devil 20%: He was able to destroy an entire City-Block, His Kinetic Energy crossing 500KM or less (Should be scalable to High-God Tiers)
5. The Gun Fiend: He was able to Destroy parts of a Few Buildings in a Town in his Fight with Denji (Should be scalable to Mid tiers)
6. Barem Bridge: He was able to seemingly Burn the entire floor of a Building, He also Burns a Hurdle of zombies which should be somewhat scalable (Should be scalable to all Mid tiers)
7. Asa Mitaka: She was able to turn an entire aquarium into a weapon, which should be some sort of Destruction feat. She was also able to turn her room into a weapon destroying a floor of the Building (Only Asa and Yoru scale to this)
8. The Justice Devil: He was able to cause some mass destruction while chasing Denji (Should be scalable to Mid tiers)

This is what we have done so far, I want some of the calcs to be requested done first so we can Evaluate everything at once, Then we can place the Evaluated Calcs in a Big CRT for the CSM verse

We also need to continue to discuss the Multi-CityBlock level Chainsaw Man AMP CRT Since it was already evaluated it needs to be discussed and applied to this list

I want you guys to give me a heads up before I ask for the Calcs to be requested then we are set

Awaiting Evaluation:
1. Gun Devil 100%: (Although we can hold this one back to discus it) Multi-CityBlock level (449.4 Tons of TNT) All (High - God tiers scale to this)
This would have to be migrated to our wiki before it can be eval'd

2. Fox Devil: Small Building level (116115532.68 Joules) (Low - Mid tiers scale to this)
Approved it

3. The Falling Devil: Small Building level (461231290.718 J) and Class M (1601862.406 kg) (Mid tiers should scale to this)
Can't eval this cause it's my calc but it's a supporting feat so meh

4. The Gun Devil 20%: He was able to destroy an entire City-Block, His Kinetic Energy crossing 500KM or less (Should be scalable to High-God Tiers)
I'm like 90% sure we don't use KE from speeds unless they actually collide with something

7. Asa Mitaka: She was able to turn an entire aquarium into a weapon, which should be some sort of Destruction feat. She was also able to turn her room into a weapon destroying a floor of the Building (Only Asa and Yoru scale to this)
Nah that wouldn't be an actual AP feat, it'd just be hax, specifically transformation

Updated Bucket list:
Evaluated Calcs:

1. Bomb Devil Arc Feats: Wall level+(0.004 Tons of TNT) | Small Building level (0.0120 Tons of TNT) | Small Building level (0.0122 Tons of TNT) | Small Building level+ (0.137 Tons of TNT) | Class M (38698065.625 Newtons or 3946.1044929 Tons of Force) (All Mid tiers scale to this)
3. Cockroach Devil Feats: Small Building level+ (0.1909 Tons of TNT) (All Mid tiers Scale to this)
4. Gun Devil 100%: Small Town level+ (5.044 Kilotons of TNT) All (High - God tiers scale to this)
5. Santa Claus Feat: Building level (1.27101446136 Tonnes Of TNT) (All Mid tiers scale to this)
6. Typhoon Devil's Storm: Small City level (5.44 Megatons) (EV DC)
7. Typhoon Devil Feat: Building level (0.3107515552031549 Tons of TNT) (EV DC)
8. The Falling Devil: Small Building level (461231290.718 J) and Class M (1601862.406 kg) (Mid tiers should scale to this)
9. Denji tosses some ground feat: Class 100 (89585 kg) (High tiers should scale to this)
Awaiting Evaluation:

Calcs to be requested:

1. The Bomb Devil (Control Devil Arc): She was able to destroy Part of a Building in the Control Devil arc (Mid tiers scale to this)
2. The Gun Devil 20%: He was able to destroy an entire City-Block, His Kinetic Energy crossing 500KM or less (Should be scalable to High-God Tiers)
3. The Gun Fiend: He was able to Destroy parts of a Few Buildings in a Town in his Fight with Denji (Should be scalable to Mid tiers)
4. Pochita: He jumps destroying a huge portion of a Building (Should scale to all God Tiers)
5. Barem Bridge: He was able to seemingly Burn the entire floor of a Building, He also Burns a Hurdle of zombies which should be somewhat scalable (Should be scalable to all Mid tiers)
6. The Justice Devil: He was able to cause some mass destruction while chasing Denji (Should be scalable to Mid tiers)

Note: (This is kinda the procedure we're working with here)
This is what we have done so far, I want some of the calcs to be requested done first so we can Evaluate everything at once, Then we can place the Evaluated Calcs in a Big CRT for the CSM verse

We also need to continue to discuss the Multi-CityBlock level Chainsaw Man AMP CRT Since it was already evaluated it needs to be discussed and applied to this list

Many thanks AbaddonTheDisappointment

🙏

Last edited:
Added it to evaluated
Additionally, Pochita has a likely Class M feat in Chapter 87 when he destroys a roof by jumping.

As well as this, I believe his existing Class 100 feat doesn't account for the force of him tossing the chunk of ground, which is much greater than merely lifting it.

Back