• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

So, since it's been a few chapters
Famine's plan to separate the black and red chainsawman is doodoo garbage. Denji relies on Pochita to be his heart and he can't even turn into the Chainsaw Devil form since humans either love him or despise him as a faker. Unless we assume that Pochita Denji (the one with armored arms during the Makima fight) is the same color as his devil form. Not to mention that it's pretty much throwing his only friend into death, so Denji will obviously be against it.

Asa seems to be strong enough to take Chainsawman's place for most part.

The girl in today's chapter is kinda weird in a creepy way. Probably hired by Yoshida or the Devil hunters to be a perfect girlfriend for Denji (They likely just see him as a horny loser who wants nothing but to have sex every day, wich while not that far from truth is probably not something that will keep him fulfilled forever.)

Asa seems to be strong enough to take Chainsawman's place for most part.
verne-stare.gif

I knew today's chapter would be a fun one from the name alone.
Fujimoto really tricked us into believing Denji had matured,lmao. The girl sang a weirdass song but at least put a lot of soul in it. Denji beating that large crowd of armed thugs with his bare hands was also quite cool.

Recently got into Chainsaw Man and have just caught up to the manga.

Overall impressions? This is a rather damn good series, especially for one with such a dark tone. Denji is one of my favorite main characters. I've never had such an juxtaposition between joy and sorrow right after the other. The characters all around are honestly pretty great. Also really enjoying Asa's character as well. I want to keep this post low as I can, so I won't go into detail about everyone.

But this universe is very interesting and entertaining to me.

However, as a member of this wiki I can't help that I was also judging any feats I could fine as I went along. Also taking a look at the current calculations, I found some issues that needs addressing. Ignoring the fact I think the profiles need better formatting, which I might take a crack at later.

The biggest issue I have is the current High 8-C calc.

First off the fragmentation values being used here is incorrect, they're using rock instead of concrete. The calc is old however, so I can see how that happened.

Using the correct V.Frag value (20 J/cm^3) drops the results to 2.16 Tons.

Second. Is that Denji should be downscaling from this. Since this left him bleeding heavily and with broken bones. And the Bat Devil's durability does not scale to this at all, as there's nothing suggesting this attack would produce recoil like that. The Bat Devil actually believed this killed Denji before being shocked to see he was alive.

If the Bat Devil scaled to this fully, why would he be shocked that Denji was alive when he was overpowering him?

I personally say Denji should be baseline 8-C+, since this 2.16 Ton attack broke his bones, though his body remained intact.

However, I'll be taking a look at other feats whenever I can. So maybe this will change.

Using the correct V.Frag value (20 J/cm^3) drops the results to 2.16 Tons.

Second. Is that Denji should be downscaling from this. Since this left him bleeding heavily and with broken bones. And the Bat Devil's durability does not scale to this at all, as there's nothing suggesting this attack would produce recoil like that. The Bat Devil actually believed this killed Denji before being shocked to see he was alive.

If the Bat Devil scaled to this fully, why would he be shocked that Denji was alive when he was overpowering him?

I personally say Denji should be baseline 8-C+, since this 2.16 Ton attack broke his bones, though his body remained intact.

However, I'll be taking a look at other feats whenever I can. So maybe this will change.
Correct me if i'm wrong but wouldn't also Denji downscale even more since he only took a small portion of the attack interms of surface area?

Correct me if i'm wrong but wouldn't also Denji downscale even more since he only took a small portion of the attack interms of surface area?
I didn't want to mention it, since he does take the attack when it was smaller and before it preformed the High 8-C feat.

But yes there is a possibility of that. I'm planning on discussing this with the calc group before coming to any conclusion.

I'm surprised people haven't look into Reze's feats yet. I bet you could have some juicy results from her explosions

There is also that feat of Santa clause breaking several floors of a skyscraper

Back