• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

Who else should have a profile?
Maybe Kishibe. He'd technically be 9-B since he was knocked back by Quanxi's human form, though given their past, he could very likely have been holding back against her. He's also stated to be the strongest Devil Hunter, which implies he's stronger than Aki, which would make him High 8-C. The Falling Devil should also get a profile based on all its feats in the newest chapters.

Would Kishibe have any ability other than being a skilled physical fighter? (considering we never see him use any of his contracts or even see someone else show what they do.)

Would Kishibe have any ability other than being a skilled physical fighter? (considering we never see him use any of his contracts or even see someone else show what they do.)
I guess he'd have weapon mastery since he knows how to use knives effectively. But you may be right that he doesn't really have any other abilities that we could add to his profile.

Guess we'd have to get creative and give him a big ass intelligence section.
Yea, cuz the dude did a pretty good job of masterminding the operations to take down Makima, and even managed to find Nayuta shortly after she'd been reincarnated before anyone else could grab her. And we'll probably see more of him in the future.

I laughed my ass off when Denji chose not to steal the chick's motorcycle but went for another guy's motorcycle. Chivalry at it's finest. Though I wonder what's going to happen to Asa from here on out. The fact that she refused to kill Chainsaw Man will cause Yoru to see her as a liability. Logically, she'd either try to switch to another host or just take full control of Asa's brain. The only reason I can think she wouldn't is because she's grown attached to Asa. It's possible, but given how Fujimoto's written his story, I'm not entirely positive of this and whether or not Yoru and Asa will officially become friends. It sounds like Yoru will have a large part to play in the upcoming apocalypse, and it doesn't seem like Asa would just let her destroy the world unless she was so driven by despair that she just didn't care. Maybe that's what'll happen, but I'm not sure. Regardless, I want to see how things play out from here.

I laughed my ass off when Denji chose not to steal the chick's motorcycle but went for another guy's motorcycle. Chivalry at it's finest. Though I wonder what's going to happen to Asa from here on out. The fact that she refused to kill Chainsaw Man will cause Yoru to see her as a liability. Logically, she'd either try to switch to another host or just take full control of Asa's brain. The only reason I can think she wouldn't is because she's grown attached to Asa. It's possible, but given how Fujimoto's written his story, I'm not entirely positive of this and whether or not Yoru and Asa will officially become friends. It sounds like Yoru will have a large part to play in the upcoming apocalypse, and it doesn't seem like Asa would just let her destroy the world unless she was so driven by despair that she just didn't care. Maybe that's what'll happen, but I'm not sure. Regardless, I want to see how things play out from here.

Best part is him asking the same guy how to ride a motorcycle 2 seconds later.

MFW I thought a new chapter was coming out today

eca.jpg

I know. I don't like it when authors take breaks multiple times in a row. I get having to rest for a while, but it's irritating.
It's not even that I'm fine with the breaks it's because my friend hyped me up and told me a new chapter was coming out today and I didn't check when it was coming out beforehand so I got hyped for no reason lmao

Tbf if feats were calc'd I could start a CRT by myself. I'd love nothing more than to make the profiles more accurate.
The only thing I can think of that would result in an upgrade off the top of my head would be Aki's gun devil controlled house destroying feat

The rest has basically been calced

Back