• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

Welp got a whole new feat for the Falling Devil with that building being lifted and getting tossed at Denji and Asa. Should be simple enough to calc

Damn 💀
But I feel like it wouldn't matter that much considering the Falling Devil is a transcendental Devil, so should scale to the Gun Devil

Interesting chapter. We don't get to know what that weird clawed nipple devil was, but we finally see falling devil get angry and fire some energy beam through him.
Famine can control those who are starved and that's why she has been trying to trap Asa, Denji just happened to be close by.
More forms of applying mind control to Control Devil, apparently can mess with "brains"
Falling Devil appears to be a subordinate to Famine, wich makes the scaling between primordial devils and horsemen even weirder.
New appl

I'm very satisfied with this chapter. We got a lot of answers to the questions the readers have had. We finally have a clear idea of what Fami's true objectives are; given her character, they make sense. I'm also glad to see that we're getting to see more of Nayuta. Looks like she's still developing her powers, but it's interesting how she can apply them. I'm also satisfied to see that Nayuta acknowledges Fami as her sister. It appears that the Four Horsemen have some inherent knowledge about the other members of their group and still refer to each other as a family regardless of their reincarnation. We also got to see Nayuta in a school setting, but that makes me wonder what her social life is like. I imagine that she's not very popular, given her controlling and somewhat amoral nature. I hope Fujimoto gives a few chapters to explore her school life. The answers that this chapter gave us left me content enough that I don't mind the break.

It's peak
also ig since Horsemen can at very least be equal partners to if not outright command Primal Fears, they scale evenly to or even upscale from mfs like the Darkness Devil
btw Fakesaw Man is trying to cause Nostradamus' Apocalypse, calling it now
I think that when Falling shot that weird-looking Devil into bits with an energy blast that that was some kind of burst of pure gravitational power or kinetic energy/momentum. If the latter, that could give her Energy Manipulation of the kinetic energy flavor

Seems like the falling devil has planetary range with her abilities

Do you think this would apply to other primal fear devils?
Considering the 4 horsemen are supposed to bring about the end of the world I think Primal Devils would upscale from that. Especially since the four horsemen (sans Death Devil) aren't Primal Devils.

Considering the 4 horsemen are supposed to bring about the end of the world I think Primal Devils would upscale from that. Especially since the four horsemen (sans Death Devil) aren't Primal Devils.
I think with Famine being able to order Falling Devil around without much issue, Primals and Horsemen are more or less equal, with it varying on a case-by-case basis. Which makes sense when you consider that the Horsemen herald the end of the world. What's worse than your own death? Knowing that your entire species, entire wider society is gonna die, and all its works and all evidence of its existence will be scoured away by the sands of time.

The area you treat as Denji moving his chainsaw is just his chainsaw recoiling from the bullets impact

Id find a different way to find how much Denji had to move in order to block that bullet for her

Also instead of assuming the fastest bullet on the market you should probably use m16 speeds as that's what Aki's arm most resembles

We see that Denji is not in frame before the bullet is fired and we also see that after it's fired we get a shot of how far away it is from the girl with denji still not in sight

I feel it would be best to use the distance to the end of the panel as the minimum distance Denji had to travel before the bullet hit her

I'm referring to this pic

W9nosjb.png

Not this pic btw
K8EczEf.jpeg

Since at this point Aki hasn't fired the bullet yet

Back