• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

D

Was there a citation?
No there wasn't. I could be wrong, and whoever put that info could be wrong, too, I don't know.

Honestly, right now more than anything, I just wanna see Denji and Asa talk again. I wanna see how those two interact after everything that's happened. Anybody agree?

His Chainsaw Man fandom page says he's 18 as of Chapter 102. Though one year doesn't really make too much of a difference.
Huh?

The wiki says he's 17

He was 16 in part 1, according to himself, he wasn't 100% sure though. He became 17 towards the end of the part 1. Their is a timeskip btw part 1 and 2. So he should be close to 18. If he is not 18 already.

Huh?

The wiki says he's 17
Then somebody changed it. Like I said, I could be wrong. I don't really care, either way.

Seems like Denji developed a chair fetish. The girls in class also say the new guy is a hunk and then compare him to Denji? Seems like he's more popular than he lets on.
Sword guy seems to have good will towards Denji, but it's weird af that Chainsaw Man church would not want Chainsaw Man to be the pope,they shifted towards Asa way too fast. Also, new speed feat for Denji when it comes to running after woman.

Seems like Denji developed a chair fetish. The girls in class also say the new guy is a hunk and then compare him to Denji? Seems like he's more popular than he lets on.
Sword guy seems to have good will towards Denji, but it's weird af that Chainsaw Man church would not want Chainsaw Man to be the pope,they shifted towards Asa way too fast. Also, new speed feat for Denji when it comes to running after woman.
Unironically this could be used as a speed feat for base Denji

Fun fact: Denji learned how to use Soru during the timeskip
EBjHCRc_d.webp

Also, I was thinking: shouldn't Denji and Pochita have separate profiles? Pochita's got 3 different forms (dog form, Devil form, and impersonating Denji), and then Denji has his base in Parts 1 and 2 which are quite distinct in terms of abilities and stats, and then his Part 1 Chainsaw Man form and his Part 2 Chainsaw Man form, with his Part 2 form seeming to be at least a bit stronger on account of basically one-shotting the Bat Devil unintentionally during his fight with the Cockroach Devil

Also, I was thinking: shouldn't Denji and Pochita have separate profiles? Pochita's got 3 different forms (dog form, Devil form, and impersonating Denji), and then Denji has his base in Parts 1 and 2 which are quite distinct in terms of abilities and stats, and then his Part 1 Chainsaw Man form and his Part 2 Chainsaw Man form, with his Part 2 form seeming to be at least a bit stronger on account of basically one-shotting the Bat Devil unintentionally during his fight with the Cockroach Devil
I really don't think we need seperate profiles for Pochita
We know next to nothing about his strength outside of Denji and making a profile for a Clone of Denji's hybrid form seems rather useless and a waste of time
All of Pochita's relevant forms are when he's fused to Denji so we really have no reason to separate the two

Sadly, seems like Denji isn't making any new friend this chapter. Weapons are all weird cultists. Wish he had a chance to meet Asa, tho.
Also, the anti-American conspirationists Fujimoto likes to include in his works really crack me up lol.

What the **** was that chapter. Loved it tho, looking forward to the stuff it sets up for the upcoming chapters.
I just know Kobeni is rolling in her grave minimum wage job at the idea of her brother having utterly squandered his potential and flushed her money down the ******* by joining a cult

I don't wanna believe that Reze be handing out that Chainsaw Man Church Kool-Aid, but 10 bucks says it was her idea to use America as a scapegoat

I think Reze being in the church is a hard maybe, but I can't see Quanxi being part of it unless she was offered a bunch of brides.

I really miss Quanxi...

Back