• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Falling Devil Submission

The Falling Devil needs to have a page at this point.

I do feel like Calculations are needed for her AP (Gravity Manipulation) and speed when fighting Denji. Also Darkness Devil Imo should be revisioned, to be comparable to her. As they are both Primal Fears.

Blog here interprets the page and Statistics

I am very new here so the Authenticity isn't the best. Cut me some slack.

Have a Gr8 Day and Stay Safe

Understandable, my mistake. Checked Denji's page then she must be Supersonic+.

That's where the calculations of her need to be like Double-checked

I was Thinking it was moon level as she was able to manipulate the Gravity of the Earth itself on such a Large range and it affected all Nations in the world. Again, first time here
We don't have a Large Building Level for Lifting Strength. You should check other profiles and the Lifting Strength Levels for reference purposes.
Ahh sincere apologies, would she be Class 50 or 100 from that?

What would her AP be then? Would she just be Small Town level?
I feel like her manipulating the Earth's actual gravity on such a large scale proves soo much

I made a calc previously for the whole thing.

Her lifting the building was Class M and 9-A. If it’s evaled it can be put on the profile.

As for AP, not sure about her scaling to the Darkness Devil. Even if she is a primal devil, wasn’t she still essentially torn apart by Denji when they fought?

What would her AP be then? Would she just be Small Town level?
I feel like her manipulating the Earth's actual gravity on such a large scale proves soo much
Not really it’s kind of just unquantifiable

Gravity Manipulation in some cases can net the character an AP rating (for example manipulating gravity to generate a legitimate black hole), so may be worth trying to calc if possible.

Gravity Manipulation in some cases can net the character an AP rating (for example manipulating gravity to generate a legitimate black hole), so may be worth trying to calc if possible.
I can’t access the chapters as of right now since I’m on mobile and I both don’t feel like buying chapters and also don’t feel like riddling my phone with viruses but to my memory we don’t have many major feats for her beyond general statements. Said statements would be unquantifiable for the most part but to be fair I don’t remember all of them.

As for AP, not sure about her scaling to the Darkness Devil. Even if she is a primal devil, wasn’t she still essentially torn apart by Denji when they fought?
They are both primal devils, meaning they are feared (and therefore empowered) to a similar degree. As for Denji damaging her, Denji's chainsaws have damaged everybody they've made contact with unless they were also a Devil with metallic weaponry or armor, such as Katana Man. Even then Denji was able to one-shot him when hitting him on a non-metallic area. His chainsaws and the durability of characters in the verse don't work on VSBW logic where even if you're of earthly organic composition you can stonewall his chainsaws if your dura is high enough; they work on the irl logic of "if you're made of meat, stay away from the business end of a chainsaw"

I can’t access the chapters as of right now since I’m on mobile and I both don’t feel like buying chapters and also don’t feel like riddling my phone with viruses but to my memory we don’t have many major feats for her beyond general statements. Said statements would be unquantifiable for the most part but to be fair I don’t remember all of them.

There's a website called Mangasee. And its a God-send

(https://mangasee12 3.com/manga/Chainsaw-Man)

They are both primal devils, meaning they are feared (and therefore empowered by it) to a similar degree. As for Denji damaging her, Denji's chainsaws have damaged everybody they've made contact with unless they were also a Devil with metallic weaponry or armor, such as Katana Man. Even then Denji was able to one-shot him when hitting him on a non-metallic area. His chainsaws and the durability of characters in the verse don't work on VSBW logic where even if you're of earthly organic composition you can stonewall his chainsaws if your dura is high enough; they work on the irl logic of "if you're made of meat, stay away from the business end of a chainsaw"
Still, there isn’t any kind of dura negation related to his chainsaws to my knowledge and unless we want to scale Denji to Low 7-C she’d probably have to scale to around his level

While Falling Devils feats are technically post-event statments. They are soo huge and provide such impact that I believe it should be addressed and taken into account.

At Minimum, she would be Low 7-C. But I do believe her and other Primal Fears are a lot higher.

While Falling Devils feats are technically post-event statments. They are soo huge and provide such impact that I believe it should be addressed and taken into account.

At Minimum, she would be 7-C. But I do believe her and other Primal Fears are a lot higher.
While the statements are pretty big, it’s still unquantifiable. We can’t just slap on a random tier without something like a calc for it and it would be difficult to calc with general statements like that without making a lot of assumptions

While the statements are pretty big, it’s still unquantifiable. We can’t just slap on a random tier without something like a calc for it and it would be difficult to calc with general statements like that without making a lot of assumptions
Point taken, then shouldn't she and other Primal Fears, have (likely '''far higher'''), instead of just (likely '''higher''')?

Or would her statements be taken as an Outlier?

Now that I think about it a bit more, why don’t we make the stats like:

AP: Large building level physically (Could harm Denji), Small Town level (Comparable to Darkness Devil due to both being primal devils), likely far higher with Gravity Manipulation (Caused various natural disasters across the Earth)

Durability: Large Building level (Comparable to her AP)

Still, there isn’t any kind of dura negation related to his chainsaws to my knowledge and unless we want to scale Denji to Low 7-C she’d probably have to scale to around his level
Attacks that cause damage by focusing energy across a miniscule surface area (such as gunfire and bladed weapons, of which chainsaws are one) inherently have a minor degree of durability negation, and the point still stands that his chainsaws mangle people on his level considerably more than what Falling Devil got

Does Falling Devil have any feats for her physical strength? Unless Devils have some kind of scaling where all of their abilities scale to each other or their physical capabilities like what you'd expect from Universal Energy System we can just say Falling Devil's physical strength is weaker than her powers. Makima is indexed as stronger with her Telekinesis. I've also noticed that the Range section says Planet level which we don't have for Range. The Range page would tell you that we have Planetary for that.

Last edited:
I’m iffy on scaling the Falling Devil to the Darkness Devil, although her being a transcendental devil would already place her above the Gun Devil
Also about her being aheedded by Denji, not only her body is made out of ordinary human flesh and body parts, but also we dont have any reason to assume her AP scales to her durability. Honestly she should have Unknown durability

I’m iffy on scaling the Falling Devil to the Darkness Devil, although her being a transcendental devil would already place her above the Gun Devil
Also about her being aheedded by Denji, not only her body is made out of ordinary human flesh and body parts, but also we dont have any reason to assume her AP scales to her durability. Honestly she should have Unknown durability
Iirc she was able to harm Denji though I’m unsure if it was with her powers. If it was her physicals her physical AP, and by proxy her Dura would scale to High 8-C with Denji

Now that I think about it a bit more, why don’t we make the stats like:

AP: Large building level physically (Could harm Denji), Small Town level (Comparable to Darkness Devil due to both being primal devils), likely far higher with Gravity Manipulation (Caused various natural disasters across the Earth)

Durability: Large Building level (Comparable to her AP)
I can agree with this. Although, I think Denji in Part 2 should be considered "At least High 8-C" considering he one-shot the Bat Devil (the one whose calc is the basis of High 8-C CSM) basically by accident mid-fight against the Cockroach Devil, and he's clearly gotten much more skilled and acquainted with his Devil abilities as time goes on

A lot of context is needed. To what extent was it manipulated? The entire thing or in a localized area?
It's stated in the chapters afterward that the entire Earth was affected, with Yoru even suggesting that most or even all countries on Earth took significant damage and war would drastically escalate across the globe from desperation as a result.

Surprisingly, the wiki even has a calc of her Gravity Velocity. So apply that to a global scale

• [In one panel, the Falling Devil's gravitokinesis uproots a tree. This feat would require an acceleration of about 60 m/s².]

Eh I dont think the falling devil should have tier 7 durability. Denji was slicing her up quite easily

She should scale to Gun Devil and not the Darkness Devil, we have no idea how she compares to the Darkness Devil. But as a primordial, she should be above the Gun Devil
It's basically just an avatar she created out of the flesh of normal humans, so her being just High 8-C or so in that form makes sense
Did she tank any Tier 8 attacks? Denji was slicing right through her body like butter. I believe she should just have Unknown durability with her Avatar

Back