• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cell Hax vs Broly? (spoiler warning i guess?)

You keep ignoring the fact that the statement implies Cell Max as he stood did not have this advantage over Broly. At most he only scales vaguely above him. That is all we can reasonably conclude

Last edited:
You keep ignoring the fact that the statement implies Cell Max as he stood did not have this advantage over Broly. At most he only scales vaguely above him. That is all we can reasonably conclude
Where was that stated he only said if he was fully complete he never says ge would lose nor is there a statement saying he’s weaker so why are you assuming so

Where was that stated he only said if he was fully complete he never says ge would lose nor is there a statement saying he’s weaker so why are you assuming so
"If Cell Max had been completed according to plan, even Broly would be unable to defeat him."
FWYEN0JUUAEv64Y

And we know he wasn't completed according to plan thus we don't know how much he scales above Broly if at all, so you should only assume to a reasonable, vague degree. Again, the statement is there to imply that as we saw him, he wasn't undefeatable to Broly, so his win conditions in this match are fair game. I'm being completely fair with how the statement should be interpreted

You keep assuming that the statement comes with the idea that Cell Max is too strong even for Broly's RPL when that isn't at all indicated

On the other hand, the statement specifically implies that would only be as so if he were actually completed according to plan. We don't know the how, but we can infer that as most likely

"If Cell Max had been completed according to plan, even Broly would be unable to defeat him."
FWYEN0JUUAEv64Y

And we know he wasn't completed according to plan thus we don't know how much he scales above Broly if at all, so you should only assume to a reasonable, vague degree. Again, the statement is there to imply that as we saw him, he wasn't undefeatable to Broly, so his win conditions in this match are fair game. I'm being completely fair with how the statement should be interpreted
So he’d scale above Broly but my point is we don’t know how much weaker he would be so it’s unqualified so my point is that he still beats Broly but Broly has a tiny bit better of a chance since the statement is that Broly has no way of winning

I think Broly would win this one. The fact that a statement was made saying a completed Cell Max would've been too strong for Broly to defeat naturally implies that the Cell Max we saw could have been defeated by Broly. Disregarding who is stronger or not, Broly naturally just has more going for him, with his advanced reactive power level, more techniques compared to what Cell Max showed, and higher stamina. Not only that, but after fighting for a while, I believe that Broly would eventually hit Cell Max's weak point. Cell also doesn’t have his counterpart’s other abilities like regeneration, duplication, and we don’t even know if he’s got the same genetic abilities like the original Cell. Only thing he’s really got going for him is his AP. So after a long, drawn-out battle, Broly would emerge victorious.

Last edited:
So he’d scale above Broly but my point is we don’t know how much weaker he would be so it’s unqualified so my point is that he still beats Broly but Broly has a tiny bit better of a chance since the statement is that Broly has no way of winning
But we have several statements regarding Cell Max's power. Obviously, he's weaker than if he'd been completed and Gohan believes that Goku and Vegeta would struggled to win, whereas they're completely outclassed by Broly.

You argument latches onto 1 statement about his potential power and tries to work backwards from there.

We haven't seen the Granolah arc in the anime so it is strange to scale anyone from the Super Hero movie and especially Cell Max. Since it takes place after Granolah, I could see it going for Cell Max or Broly due to Broly's evolution and Cell Max's strength in comparison to super's anime. I say incon for now, but I could be persuaded otherwise.

I think Cell Max was at full power, just not under control, so his mental programming was the only part of him not completed. This is backed up by Hedo's statement.

But, I still vote Broly since he will use adaptation to beat Cell Max.

Cell Max is unquantifiably stronger than Broly when he's at full health.

Broly stays in battle for 2 seconds and out scales Cell Max millions of times over

Broly stomps

Cell Max is unquantifiably stronger than Broly when he's at full health.

Broly stays in battle for 2 seconds and out scales Cell Max millions of times over

Broly stomps
What? That's stupid. Then why didn't he outscale SSB Gogeta in two seconds? Broly does indeed have an adaptive growth rate, but it isn't so fast that it'd be a stomp, more like a decisive and hard-fought win for Broly.

What? That's stupid. Then why didn't he outscale SSB Gogeta in two seconds? Broly does indeed have an adaptive growth rate, but it isn't so fast that it'd be a stomp, more like a decisive and hard-fought win for Broly.
Gogeta was using noticeably more effort as the fight went on, and you could see that Broly was able to adapt to Gogeta's fighting style, as he managed to predict that Gogeta would appear behind him for a brief period

Besides, you can't deny the fact that at the beginning of the movie, Broly very clearly showed absolutely absurd levels of RE, to the point where he could nearly match Super Saiyan god with only a x10 increase with Ikari. Super Saiyan God is a transformation that allowed Goku to go from a few times above baseline 4B to hundreds of times above baseline 3A in Battle of Gods, and Broly was able to bring his Base form to that level in a matter of seconds (it's visually a longer time in the movie, but considering how both Broly and the saiyan duo are all MFTL+, it's probably much faster than what humans can actually perceive)

Removing Broly's RE from the equation goes against his character and main gimmick

Cisco jus make another thread i have been ignoring these threads the whole time 💀

Back