• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regeneration (High-Mid for practical combat purposes, Mid-High over time. Very quickly reassembled himself at will after being cut into many pieces. His future self, the Maestro, took several years to recover after being reduced to powder)
High-Mid normal regen with non combat applicable Mid-High. Yea safe to say Hulk can't regenerate when ki literally vaporizes.

I am asking because i'm not sure how multipliers work. Like do multipliers make them infinitely more powerful or something?
It just scales them above the baseline of said universe amount but not to where it scales to another universe. DB multipliers are weird so it's a mix of feats and multipliers.

I see nothing to suggest Hulk can heal from vaporization even if he was unable to regenerate from it before or else that'd be a NLF to apply to such a level of regeneration that was never shown. Broly should atleast incap Hulk by repeatedly killing him.

IIRC repeatedly killing your opponent even if they regen from it counts as a win by incap, so Hulk's regen is literally not a factor here because Broly will continue to vaporise him with his 3 uni AP difference, no?

IIRC repeatedly killing your opponent even if they regen from it counts as a win by incap, so Hulk's regen is literally not a factor here because Broly will continue to vaporise him with his 3 uni AP difference, no?
You're right yes.

Still go with Hulk tho.

His profile is outdated along with other

I plan on creating a CRT after his Vol 4 comics is done.

His powers and abilities need more and the ones already there need justification.

Still go with Hulk tho.

His powers and abilities need more and the ones already there need justification.
Profiles may be outdated but you have to use them as is. Revise them and then re-do this match later.
Your wincons for Hulk are?
I saw you mention LS earlier, Broly won't let Hulk lay hands on him before vaporising him.
Intelligence won't stop Broly from blasting him and vaporising him.
Regen is a non-factor.
What else?

If it wasn't clear, I vote Broly gg.

Still go with Hulk tho.

well as he stands currently on the wiki he has no justifications for the win I suggest we use Silver Surfer or Sentry here instead

Broly literally folds but does Hulk have any win cons that could give him a win con? Because just listing things Hulk has that doesn’t really contribute to actually defeating Broly is kinda useless

Broly literally folds but does Hulk have any win cons that could give him a win con? Because just listing things Hulk has that doesn’t really contribute to actually defeating Broly is kinda useless
Multiple people have asked Excel who is the only Hulk voter so far and he is nowhere to be found.

Broly AOE spams.

Hulk walks back through the Green Door, and he can do this literally as many times as he wants, and it's protected by a 1-A entity (One Below All).

Broly eventually runs out of energy and loses his Super Saiyan form because he doesn't have limitless energy/stamina.

Hulk kills him.

Voting Hulk.

There is no wincon for Broly when he can't stop the Hulk from resurrecting.
Are you actually trolling or something?
Hulk gets weaker as he dies.

Broly one shots hulk via AP difference.

Hulk can't even touch broly. He is too durable.

Also, you do realize hulk's stamina is superhuman too, right?
He will get tired as he resurrects millions of times over.

Are you actually trolling or something?
Hulk gets weaker as he dies.

Broly one shots hulk via AP difference.

Hulk can't even touch broly. He is too durable.
"Hulk gets weaker as he dies"
No, he doesn't? According to what?

"he will get tired as he resurrects" His stamina literally says that it lasts so long as he's angry. Hulk has been kept in a state of rage for days at a time. Broly's stamina, meanwhile, has a much harder cap. if put up against a foe that he cannot prevent from resurrecting, one whose stamina is dependent on his emotional state (and dying over and over is probably going to piss him off), Broly will eventually run out of power, lose his Super Saiyan form, and thus get one-shot by Hulk.

Still a moot arguement, I guess, because Hulk resurrecting from being vaporized would take too long to be combat applicable, hence why I deleted my post, but these other attempts at arguement are nonsensical in light of the facts.

More like he turns into savage hulk who is even weaker than the devil hulk.
So not that he gets "weaker", he just takes weaker form.
"he will get tired as he resurrects" His stamina literally says that it lasts so long as he's angry. Hulk has been kept in a state of rage for days at a time. Broly's stamina, meanwhile, has a much harder cap. if put up against a foe that he cannot prevent from resurrecting, one whose stamina is dependent on his emotional state (and dying over and over is probably going to piss him off), Broly will eventually run out of power, lose his Super Saiyan form, and thus get one-shot by Hulk.
That's literally not how it works lol.
Broly dosen't get weaker by 4 universes when tired.
Still a moot arguement, I guess, because Hulk resurrecting from being vaporized would take too long to be combat applicable, hence why I deleted my post, but these other attempts at arguement are nonsensical in light of the facts.
No they are not nonsensical. You made some nonsensical points that you yourself admitted aren't good.

Hulk dies from Ki since Ki bypasses his regeneration. This will allow him to instantly revive via Green Door

issue with this is that Broly's infinite AP advantage will either make Devil Hulk too angry to stay as Devil Hulk and revert back to Savage Hulk, who is far weaker, or he loses the will to fight entirely after dying possibly millions of times consecutively

More like he turns into savage hulk who is even weaker than the devil hulk.
So not that he gets "weaker", he just takes weaker form.

That's literally not how it works lol.
Broly dosen't get weaker by 4 universes when tired.

No they are not nonsensical. You made some nonsensical points that you yourself admitted aren't good.
When depleted of energy, Broly will revert to his base form, and become much more vulnerable, like all other Saiyans. His base form is exponentially weaker than his Super Saiyan form.

Devil Hulk only turns into Savage Hulk when he suffers brain damage or allows himself to get carried away and get too angry. Killing him and resurrecting him does not turn him into the weaker Savage Hulk form, nor does he decrease in power by resurrecting in any other meaningful way.

When depleted of energy, Broly will revert to his base form, and become much more vulnerable, like all other Saiyans. His base form is exponentially weaker than his Super Saiyan form.

Devil Hulk only turns into Savage Hulk when he suffers brain damage or allows himself to get carried away and get too angry. Killing him and resurrecting him does not turn him into the weaker Savage Hulk form, nor does he decrease in power by resurrecting in any other meaningful way.
Please stop, at this point you are desperate.

This is devil hulk vs full power broly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back