• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cell Hax vs Broly? (spoiler warning i guess?)

Braking

He/Him
Alright yeeeeeeeeeeeee the new movie came out. we in this bitch armed (i might have to change this to gogeta)

vs

both are like low 2-c. speed iz equal fr

Broly: (@CiscoTheSoto), (@Sir_Marvulous)
Cell Hax:
incon:

mb

Last edited:
Still unsure about Cell Max scaling but whatever

Anyways Broly massively outskills and grows too strong too quickly for Cell Max to do anything

Broly can adapt to Cell Max and overtake him.
He is "unbeatable" when he is perfect but most likely he isnt in that state.

Cell Max's scaling is weird. They said that if he would've been completed it would be stronger than Broly but as we know, Cell Max was released early

We do know he's well above Orange Piccolo, who is on a level similar to Goku and Vegeta. However, since that's anime Goku and Vegeta, who can't go UI or UE respectively (Goku even said in the anime he can't get back into UI), that would make Orange Piccolo at least somewhat relative to SSBKK20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta

However, anothet interesting point is that Vegeta mentions that their power is not that different from that of Jiren, which more than implies they became about as strong as Jiren in their SSBKK20 and SSBE forms

This may be a stretch though, so it may be discarded, but just something for thought

Cell Max's scaling is weird. They said that if he would've been completed it would be stronger than Broly but as we know, Cell Max was released early

We do know he's well above Orange Piccolo, who is on a level similar to Goku and Vegeta. However, since that's anime Goku and Vegeta, who can't go UI or UE respectively (Goku even said in the anime he can't get back into UI), that would make Orange Piccolo at least somewhat relative to SSBKK20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta

However, anothet interesting point is that Vegeta mentions that their power is not that different from that of Jiren, which more than implies they became about as strong as Jiren in their SSBKK20 and SSBE forms

This may be a stretch though, so it may be discarded, but just something for thought
To make things muddier, Hedo says Cell Max is completed but not controlled, however Toriyama says Cell Max isn't completed

Then again that might be what Toriyama meant by "not completed according to plan"

The problem is, its vague

Wait, is Hero anime canon? I thought it was manga canon like Broly? That changes things up quite a bit if it's anime.

Wait, is Hero anime canon? I thought it was manga canon like Broly? That changes things up quite a bit if it's anime.
The broly movie and super hero movie are canon to both the anime and manga. But the scaling is different depending on which continuity you are scaling.

The broly movie and super hero movie are canon to both the anime and manga. But the scaling is different depending on which continuity you are scaling.
I don't think Superhero is canon to the manga. It never appeared in the manga and events from the manga that came before were not mentioned

DBS Broly had a page or two to appear in the manga before they jumped to the Moro Saga, since the movie was made before they made the ToP ending in the manga

All we know is that it happened after DBS Broly

I don't think Superhero is canon to the manga. It never appeared in the manga and events from the manga that came before were not mentioned

DBS Broly had a page or two to appear in the manga before they jumped to the Moro Saga, since the movie was made before they made the ToP ending in the manga

All we know is that it happened after DBS Broly
I don't know either but it has to be canon to the manga. This movie takes place canonically after the granolah saga by a few years. Since the movie is supposed to be canon to both anime and manga, and the anime doesn't exist yet, to avoid any continuity issues, the events from the manga arcs are not mentioned nor do they need to be.

I don't know either but it has to be canon to the manga. This movie takes place canonically after the granolah saga by a few years. Since the movie is supposed to be canon to both anime and manga, and the anime doesn't exist yet, to avoid any continuity issues, the events from the manga arcs are not mentioned nor do they need to be.
Still no proof (yet) it is canon to the manga. The movie isn't automatically canon in both versions. In Resurrection F, it's canon because events from it were included in the manga. Same goes for DBS Broly. It's canon only because stuff from the movie appeared in the manga, which so far is not the case for Super Hero

I would have to say Cell Max wins it says he’s stronger to the point where Broly has no way of winning that would likely include if he where to control his power which is stated even Gogeta would have lost to. But even if you say well he’s not completed well how much weaker did he get that’s unqualified and for me it just seems he’s at a point where he’s either equal or stronger there’s not much in Broly’s side saying otherwise. Piccolo already knows how strong Broly is and even he agreed with Gohan stating Goku and Vegeta could have helped and they still lose characters they have a gauge from seeing Jiren fight who does not have God Ki so don’t use the excuse they can’t sense there power even though they can see how fast there going which is also another proper gauge besides Jiren so Cell Max should be a SSJ Blue Gogeta or above character and Gohan Beast is far far above that so my vote is for Cell Max

For one, I don't think Piccolo knows that Broly is an ally

For another, Broly is more skilled and has absolutely insane accelerated development. I'd say that a victory against Cell Max is more than manageable for him

Wasn't it stated by the author that Broly could solo because Cell Max wasn't completed? If so, Broly takes this.

Wasn't it stated by the author that Broly could solo because Cell Max wasn't completed? If so, Broly takes this.
The statement in the third line implies that Cell Max as of the events of the movie isn't unstoppable to Broly
FWYEN0JUUAEv64Y

For one, I don't think Piccolo knows that Broly is an ally

For another, Broly is more skilled and has absolutely insane accelerated development. I'd say that a victory against Cell Max is more than manageable for him
I wouldn’t matter if he is an ally what matters is that he could gauge his power and Jirens power and see how strong Goku is from those events which is where you scale the Gammas off of and two the statement would already account for his development it literally say when completed not even Broly could beat him meaning no hypothetical adaptations could help not even controlling his power would help either as for well technically he isn’t complete even though it was literally stated he was complete meaning he had the power just not the brain but let’s say he wasn’t 100% power even then how much weaker is he…. Saying Broly is stronger just because he wasn’t complete to me still makes no sense because he already was at a level above even Gogeta because it was stated even Broly if he had control of his power would beat Gogeta.

I wouldn’t matter if he is an ally what matters is that he could gauge his power and Jirens power and see how strong Goku is from those events which is where you scale the Gammas off of and two the statement would already account for his development it literally say when completed not even Broly could beat him meaning no hypothetical adaptations could help not even controlling his power would help either as for well technically he isn’t complete even though it was literally stated he was complete meaning he had the power just not the brain but let’s say he wasn’t 100% power even then how much weaker is he…. Saying Broly is stronger just because he wasn’t complete to me still makes no sense because he already was at a level above even Gogeta because it was stated even Broly if he had control of his power would beat Gogeta.
1. It would matter if he's an ally because then he would actually consider him an asset in the face of Cell Max and not just another berserker to deal with

2. The statement as it stands implies Cell Max as we saw him isn't unstoppable to Broly. That and its quite ambiguous. So you can't say for certain that the statement accounts for Broly's RPL

Anyways, as it stands, there's no viable way for Cell Max to put Broly down because

1. He is very quickly growing in power

2. He has the skill to turn the tides

1. It would matter if he's an ally because then he would actually consider him an asset in the face of Cell Max and not just another berserker to deal with

2. The statement as it stands implies Cell Max as we saw him isn't unstoppable to Broly. That and its quite ambiguous. So you can't say for certain that the statement accounts for Broly's RPL
I’m pretty sure all it says is that not even Broly would be able to beat him that just means he has 0% possible way of winning even with adaptation like I said before. And where did you get he’s weaker then Broly from all it is is left ambiguous so either equal or stronger but then again you can’t quantify how much weaker so he still a level above him even with Broly in control of his power.

1. I posted an image of the exact statement, which implies Cell Max as we saw him isn't unbeatable to Broly

2. I did not once imply that Cell Max is weaker. In fact, I implied he was unquantifiably stronger, yet not enough to have a significant edge, which is where Broly's RPL and skill advantage come in handy

Cell Max is likely physically stronger, but that is all we know about him in regards to this matchup because he's not in a state with conditions that make him unstoppable to even Broly's RPL, thus the latter condition is fair game

I don’t see a win condition for Cell Max tbh. Sure, he could be stronger, but to unknown extent. If he doesn’t one shot Broly, Broly will just eventually outgrow him. His RPL is ridiculous, it nigh-instantly close a 50 times AP gap between him and SSJ Vegeta.

I don’t see a win condition for Cell Max tbh. Sure, he could be stronger, but to unknown extent. If he doesn’t one shot Broly, Broly will just eventually outgrow him. His RPL is ridiculous, it nigh-instantly close a 50 times AP gap between him and SSJ Vegeta.
There is a known extent he’s above him to the point that Broly has no chance including Adaptations or control of his power and even if he was weaker not in control by how much we don’t know and that’s why even uncontrollable Cell Max is either slightly stronger or stronger to the point Broly can’t win

Back