• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestine, The Living Saint Vs Ephrael Stern, The Daemonifuge

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
CelestineArt
EphraelStern

Saint Celestine faces off against Ephrael Ster , it's a battle between overpowered Sisters of 40K.

Speed Equalized.

Characters don't have any previous first-hand knowledge of each other, only in-universe rumors and propaganda.

Battlefield: The Planet of Ophelia VII

Well, let's see...

Ephrael Stern

Attack Potency: At least Small Planet level (Fought and killed a Culexus Assassi using her powers as a Psyker), likely Planet level (The Inquisitor Silas Hand, when wielding her power, made a Greater Daemo of Slaanesh flee. Later killed a Greater Daemon of Nurgle), possibly Star level (Stated by some to be humanity's greatest weapon against Chaos since The Primarchs. Ahriman stated that when had obtained all her strength, she would "murder the stars themselves".)

Saint Celestine

Attack Potency: At least
Planet level (Has effortlessly slain Daemon Princes and Greater Daemons, Her Geminae Superia, who possess a small portion of her own power, were easily able to kill the Daemon Prince Urkanthos, who felt direct and repeated Multi-Melta fire as nothing more than a light warmth), possibly far higher (Was able to briefly battle against Abaddon the Despoiler with help from her Geminae Superia, though Abaddon was stated to be far more powerful. Able to stab Abaddon through the back with the Ardent Blade, though both fighters had recently been depowered). Can likely ignore durability due to her immaterial nature and her blade's holy properties.

"Possibly star level" is far more a solid rating than "possibly far higher" so my vote goes to Ephrael.

LoyalservantofInti said:
"Possibly star level" is far more a solid rating than "possibly far higher" so my vote goes to Ephrael.
In fairness, the reason for her "possibly far higher" is for being able to fight someone approaching the power of this guy. I just didn't feel comfortable with straight up possibly Solar System level Celestine, since I'm pretty sure fighting Abaddon is by far her best feat (since when not being a complete jobber, Abaddon is absurdly dangerous).

That said, not sure of the results here. Ephrael likely has more diversity in her powerset, and might even possess greater raw power, but I'd probably give the majority of rounds to Celestine due to the ******* nuts nature of her divine protection and her regen.

Ephrael Stern does have some insane abilities, tho, such as overwhelming a Culexeus with her sheer psychic powers, and being faster than Dark Eldar Gladiator Champions in combat.

Back