• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestials (Marvel) upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are generally portrayed as only being of universal scale/comparable with Franklin Richards, so I do not think that this seems appropriate.

However, I think that Matthew may be planning an eventual revision of their statistics.

Jonathan Hickman reworked the Celestials as being the creators of the Marvel Multiverse, that much is undeniable. And I'm pretty sure they had plenty of Multiversal feats in the past.

Regardless, they are currently portrayed as Multiversal+

He did? I thought that he portrayed them as equivalent to the universal creator Franklin, and that the multiverse mention happened in an X-Men comicbook?

Mh, now I'm confused over which writer did that, but I know they were expanded a lot on recently. Maybe I"m confusing writers.

This is an old thread, so it should be closed. We will most likely upgrade the Celestials eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back