• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CCC Gilgamesh vs dante

Bc there’s not much of a guideline on this site about how layered hax should work. I feel that there should be more proof and more evidence needed to prove something is layered besides just “it’s an evolved form”
While I agree there should be a detailed explanation about it on the wiki, it’s not that difficult to use and in the nasuverse’s case, it’s pretty easy to understand how it works (at least the basics).

While I agree there should be a detailed explanation about it on the wiki, it’s not that difficult to use and in the nasuverse’s case, it’s pretty easy to understand how it works (at least the basics).
In nasu most of the actual layered hax comes from mystic eyes, other than that I don’t recall anything being past 2-3 layers

Hm I see, is there an argument to be made for resisting subjective reality?
Ehhh, probably. Depends on what the novel says but for now he only resist 2/3 of what ten crowns does

Yeah but where would his scaling chains start from? Assuming everything 9d in the chains just turns to 8d would be a bit of a stretch
EoG Dante > Fruit Urizen > 1 month of blood Urizen > Urizen (after 1 day of getting constantly pumped with blood by the Qliphoth) > Urizen (some hours getting blood) = DMC 5 prologue Dante > DMC 4 Dante > DMC 2 Dante > Chen > Vol 2 Dante > Void Mundus > Sparda > Sparda DT Dante > Full power Mundus = The Despair Embodied > Sealed Mundus (casually one shots Dante) ~ DT Anime Dante > Anime Dante = Sid/Abigail > DMC 1 Dante > Nelo Angelo > Sealed Argosax existence ******* everything > pluto = DT PoC Dante > Nightmare > Demon world

Demon world is an infinite sized 9D normally 8D realm. Thats pretty much how the scaling goes without getting into much detail.

The important part that makes his ass so high AP wise is DMC5. The blood the Qliphot pumps can turn fodder like Urizen (after being Yamato'd) into an equal opponent for BoG DMC5 Dante and the amps only keep coming to the point that after 24 hours he completely bitch slapped Dante. Then he got the same amp for 1 month after that, then ate the fruit which grants power beyond what the Qliphot could.

In nasu most of the actual layered hax comes from mystic eyes, other than that I don’t recall anything being past 2-3 layers
Nasu has Magecraft as Universal Power System, most hax come from that so their layer scale off from potency of their Magecraft, so they have extremely high amount of layer, not counting Divine Authority which is even more busted

Probably in a country where food is "meh" I guess?

Also I just love how some peeps are taking a F&G way too seriously, I can almost smell the scaling sweat ugh... (tho not quite as revolting as the smell of questionable toppings on pizza).
Pizza is absolutely meh in my country. No cap. Just circular bread with some sprinkling of cheese as if it was salt.

12ea6266-d7b7-4a34-9872-40b2edfe6048

Pizza is absolutely meh in my country. No cap. Just circular bread with some sprinkling of cheese as if it was salt.
My condolences for your country's culinary catastrophe. Pizza that can potentially make devil's cry, may perhaps prove to be a potent weapon tho.
simon fra
goku solos
^Flawless irrefutable arguments that will change the very nature of Vs debating, truly the intelligence on display is thought provoking.

One day we’ll have to actually count layers of resistances and hax in fate cause it’s getting confusing.
20+ layers is base on the number of profiles we have at that time. Currently the number of profiles in the wiki are in 62-69, you can think that the layers are on that lvl.

Back