• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CCC Gilgamesh vs dante

bro....i know gils hax is immeasurable passive but it wouldn't stop dante from being faster right? Dante passively gets a 10x speed boost
Well, Gil in his strongest key has an unlimited stats amp and is immeasurable anyways so I don’t see why it would be decisive.

yes ik he has resistance to madness manip but how many layers is it
Same as every other resistances he has, should be in the 20ish I think ? I’d need to precisely count since I never really got into it.

Dante Is not 9D but 8D
Based on what, exactly? Make a CRT if you think that's the case, otherwise remove this, because as it stands, all the currently-accepted cosmology blogs for DMC stand at 9-D. If you don't remove it, this match is effectively null and void.

Based on what, exactly? Make a CRT if you think that's the case, otherwise remove this, because as it stands, all the currently-accepted cosmology blogs for DMC stand at 9-D. If you don't remove it, this match is effectively null and void.
this is Fun and Game thread so he lower Dante to 8-D

this is fun and game thread,so I think he equalize the dimension though

Don't care much about this thread but Dante resist/ignores almost everything ten crowns does bar subjective reality (and even that if someone starts cooking the Argosax crt)

As for dodging passive shit... Dante has dodged an omnipresent guy while being inside of it and getting bombarded from basically everywhere. Take that however you want.

Layers for DMC hax are around 20 or 25 Idk, I stopped counting after the final fantasy thread.

Pretty sure Dante is massively stronger stats wise compared to fate or other verses in general bar digimon and stuff like cultivators/Chinese stuff in the same tier of course

Also for speed Dante has a big ass scaling chain above immeasurable guys with amps that go from x3 to x10.

That's all.

Thread OP: Dante is 8D for the purposes of this thread

Half the messages here: Dante 9D GG 🤓
(This is for all intents and purposes just a joke and me poking harmless fun)

Thread OP: Dante is 8D for the purposes of this thread

Half the messages here: Dante 9D GG 🤓
(This is for all intents and purposes just a joke and me poking harmless fun)
ISTG I can no longer tell if matches are VS Threads or Fun and Games anymore

Don't care much about this thread but Dante resist/ignores almost everything ten crowns does bar subjective reality (and even that if someone starts cooking the Argosax crt)

As for dodging passive shit... Dante has dodged an omnipresent guy while being inside of it and getting bombarded from basically everywhere. Take that however you want.

Layers for DMC hax are around 20 or 25 Idk, I stopped counting after the final fantasy thread.

Pretty sure Dante is massively stronger stats wise compared to fate or other verses in general bar digimon and stuff like cultivators/Chinese stuff in the same tier of course

Also for speed Dante has a big ass scaling chain above immeasurable guys with amps that go from x3 to x10.

That's all.
1) proof that he resist to Ten Crowns EX if he's doing it Ten Crowns EX negates his resistance"Has Ten Crowns EX added, which is noted to be the same ability as BB's Ten Crowns EX, which passively negates attacks and nullify conceptual ability such as BB's Ten Crowns which also remove her hax resistance"and I'm not even counting the 20 resistance layers
2) Ten Crowns EX not work on distance so why you are saying that Dodge a omnipresent guy=ignore passive?
3)Statistics Amplification

Last edited:

That's all.
Where does it state Dante resists the effects of ten crowns? I don’t believe he has a resistance to any layers of fate or causality manip/neg

you can’t dodge passive, passive is already in effect. For the omnipresence thing, the omnipresent character still has to move, therefore create an action that Dante then dodges. This isn’t the same as passive bc a passive is already effecting as the match starts

Ap doesn’t matter much here as the op downgraded Dante to some level of 8d

That's all.
Stat wise we have people who scale infinitely above the baseline.

And BB is omnipresent in moon cell and he fight her while she had ten crown too

Where does it state Dante resists the effects of ten crowns? I don’t believe he has a resistance to any layers of fate or causality manip/neg

you can’t dodge passive, passive is already in effect. For the omnipresence thing, the omnipresent character still has to move, therefore create an action that Dante then dodges. This isn’t the same as passive bc a passive is already effecting as the match starts

Ap doesn’t matter much here as the op downgraded Dante to some level of 8d
Subjective Reality, Conceptual Manipulation & Law Manipulation (Has Ten Crowns EX)

Demons have resistance to concept manip and law manip hence why I said that.

Imagine you are at the bottom of the ocean and you are dodging water so you don't get wet, basically that's what Dante did.

That doesn't mean he loses his scaling chains and all that

Stat wise we have people who scale infinitely above the baseline.
Cool that's the baseline for DMC characters

And BB is omnipresent in moon cell and he fight her while she had ten crown too

Did she do anything like void Mundus did or just some basic ass linear attack?

Subjective Reality, Conceptual Manipulation & Law Manipulation (Has Ten Crowns EX)

Imagine you are at the bottom of the ocean and you are dodging water so you don't get wet, basically that's what Dante did.

Hm I see, is there an argument to be made for resisting subjective reality?

That sounds insanely confusing, but even then that’s more like physically attacks, I don’t see how it would apply to a passive that has effects he isn’t resistant to

Yeah but where would his scaling chains start from? Assuming everything 9d in the chains just turns to 8d would be a bit of a stretch

That sounds insanely confusing, but even then that’s more like physically attacks, I don’t see how it would apply to a passive that has effects he isn’t resistant to
It isn't just physical attacks.
Dante's enemy is a omnipresent void itself and nexus of all Demon World Energy, which has shit ton of passive haxxes.
Dante didn't got touched at all by void Mundus while fighting inside him.

Dante's enemy is a omnipresent void itself and nexus of all Demon World Energy, which has shit ton of passive haxxes.
Sure, that doesnt get past my main point which is that he hasn’t done this with subjective reality

Cool that's the baseline for DMC characters

Did she do anything like void Mundus did or just some basic ass linear attack?
the Servants also have resistance to law manipulation. in addition to the fact that it has 20 layers of resistance, how dante does to overcome the resistances?

One day we’ll have to actually count layers of resistances and hax in fate cause it’s getting confusing.

I think people reach too hard for layered hax. I am plenty confident fate nor Dmc doesn’t have more than 10 layers of any one hax

and why is that ?
Bc there’s not much of a guideline on this site about how layered hax should work. I feel that there should be more proof and more evidence needed to prove something is layered besides just “it’s an evolved form”

can i have some scan that says dante is dodging all this?this can only be a resistence to these

Back