• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CCC Gilgamesh vs dante

10 crowns ex can negate some of his stuff
i dont think it has been shown to negate passive and layered fear hax tho
gg-
Ten Crown EX can negate myriad of stuffs, however this match didn't work because DMC is 9D while Fate is 8D at highest (or Fate got upgraded??)

has tce ever negated passive fear hax?
Yes it is, it negate Authority which extremely layered, Fate is one of the verse that have almost every hax on the wiki in their P&A section, mind hax/fear hax is includes

If one simply observes it, it is a Skill that makes all received injuries, occurred events, and any and every result into “something that did not happen.” In reality, BB is invincible as long as she is equipped with this skill. Also this have even 20 layer

yo what abt negating high godly regen
Gil even his normal tier 6 servant have weapon in his vault that negate regen and immortality, the only thing Fate currently can't negate is High Godly regen from plot erasure

yo what abt negating high godly regen
It is a defensive ability so it cannot affect the regeneration of Dante so no one win this.at the last Gilgamesh stomp dante since dante can't do anything and gil yes.
also i did not see in the profile of dante the high godly regen

Ten crown is not a null hax. It's a suberjct rrality where nothing can affect gil because the event of him being affected is erased.

And BB have passive fear hax.

Last edited:
Gil doesn't have those Hax in his profile, just resistence

Well maybe they didn't search but Gilgamesh have Dup Shimati who is a portable royal authority.

The great treasure that Anzû stole was the Tablet of Destinies, the ultimate symbol of royal authority over the world and its gods. What would one who could not seize royal authority think when the King of Heroes, a descendant of the gods, managed what it couldn't?

Ten Crown EX can negate myriad of stuffs, however this match didn't work because DMC is 9D while Fate is 8D at highest (or Fate got upgraded??)
Outer gods are 7 to 9D as shown by Abigail Williams's profile. I think it could be applied to multiple god tiers through a scaling chain but I need to get deeper into that.
Also yeah I think Gil just wins this cause of Ten Crowns and SHS.

what is tce even negating
everything that constitutes a threat to its user. Though, to not fall under NLF, it only applies to every abilities that weaker authority wielders have shown using before.

everything that constitutes a threat to its user. Though, to not fall under NLF, it only applies to every abilities that weaker authority wielders have shown before.
yo can you copy and paste the abilities that weaker authority wielders have? 💀
or tell me where i can find it

yo can you copy and paste the abilities that weaker authority wielders have? 💀
or tell me where i can find it
No. Basically it just erases/nulls the cause of the attack which can be pretty much everything as long as it’s from a weaker authority wielder. So any hax that have been shown throughout the Nasuverse that is weaker in authority, just like layers of resistance.

bro....i know gils hax is immeasurable passive but it wouldn't stop dante from being faster right? Dante passively gets a 10x speed boost

Back