• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wtf? You literally just told me hakai is useless, and the other guy was telling me is too "complex of an ability" when I told you already that goku uses it as a normal ki attack. But regardless, overlords starting move from the limited time we have seen him is gonna get him killed so quickly against some of goku's starting moves.
Hakai is not Goku's starting move, nor a in character move, He can time slow or pause anything Goku will throw at him and win lol

Wtf? You literally just told me hakai is useless, and the other guy was telling me is too "complex of an ability" when I told you already that goku uses it as a normal ki attack. But regardless, overlords starting move from the limited time we have seen him is gonna get him killed so quickly against some of goku's starting moves.
Let's now discuss Overlord's CM Type 1 manipulation. How Goku can prevent it and how he can protect himself from perishing in such scenario?

overlords starting move from the limited time we have seen him is gonna get him killed so quickly against some of goku's starting moves.
All of his starting moves were just toying with Ninjas due to the fact that he’s literally omnipotent in-verse relatively to them and the (fake) prophecy said he will enslave everyone once he takes his Golden Master form, so yeah.

He used tentacles specifically in that occurrence because he realized that Ninjas are literally hopeless and their “secret weapon” was a very pathetic attempt, and he really can just win however he wants now. As I said, he LOVES his Corruption in the Dragon Form. We’re talking about an embodiment of Evil whose role is to counteract all of the good tbh. This would be his way to go.
He's not in his dragon form, if you wanna go by some of the starting moves, what has he even done besides use tentacles? Use a spinjutsu tornado? Can bro even fly in that key?

He's not in his dragon form
Same personality bud. Golden Master also happened 7 episodes after Dragon Form. The reasons why he didn’t just corrupt Ninjas are:
All of his starting moves were just toying with Ninjas due to the fact that he’s literally omnipotent in-verse relatively to them and the (fake) prophecy said he will enslave everyone once he takes his Golden Master form, so yeah.

Oh right, Goku resist possession actually, can Overlord negate his resistance while he is a spirit?
A good question. Never thought about it earlier. Overlord technically can bring Goku in his nothingness after that and either possess him (because Goku's soul now in his void with him) or make a deal like he did it with Harumi.

This is all good and great, but uh...goku kinda passively crushes him with his aura alone, goku literally only needs to blink too hard abd the dude is gone, and since goku in this state is animalistic, he isn't holding back. So goku would just either rushes in and kill the guy via existing too hard, or teleports to the guy and kill him with his aura, while also corrupting him.

I mean, even if he try, Goku exploding his aura gonna happen first.
Overlord scales to 5D soul damage, and can bypass Goku's resistance to it, so I don't see why Goku wouldn't die to a single GP blast
teleports to the guy and kill him with his aura,
Physically touching GM's armor = auto EE

while also corrupting him.
For the 100th time, Overlord resists Goku's corruption and negates his resistance to it

This is all good and great, but uh...goku kinda passively crushes him with his aura alone, goku literally only needs to blink too hard abd the dude is gone, and since goku in this state is animalistic, he isn't holding back. So goku would just either rushes in and kill the guy via existing too hard, or teleports to the guy and kill him with his aura, while also corrupting him.
Isn’t it just a stomp then🤷‍♂️
Like what can Overlord even do if Goku just blinks and destroys the Multiverse and Overlord too? I only see it as incon because Overlord’s regen might actually be applicable here for the reasons I showed

Ok, let me undestand something first.

So, the battle start and Goku explode his aura and kill Overlord
Overlord may or may not comeback as a spirit after days. If is after days, Goku wins.
But he have chance to comeback instantly if a extreme evil is done.
The evil Goku gonna do is destroy a lifeless Multiverse

Is destroying a lifeless Multiverse enough for Overlord to come back instantly?

Overlord scales to 5D soul damage, and can bypass Goku's resistance to it, so I don't see why Goku wouldn't die to a single GP blast

For the 100th time, Overlord resists Goku's corrupt and negates his resistance to it
Goku Resists 5D soul damage/Erasure.
Goku Resists EE
For the 100th time, Overlord resists Goku's corrupt and negates his resistance to
For the 100th time, overlord doesn't have a way around goku simply launching multiple ki blasts to boom him, or literally just flexing his aura and destroy him.

Goku Resists 5D soul damage/Erasure.
Get's negated by Resistance negation

Overlord may or may not comeback as a spirit after days. If is after days, Goku wins.
Yes
He more of needs enough evil to come back, he kinda did it pretty instanly after getting Sealed by Lloyd in S2-S3

As I said, it can be considered this way. Like, hell, it's a total destruction of multiverse - something Overlord wants to achieve himself as his ultimate goal.

Goku's resist shroom who directly attacks the soul, and he's infinite 5D. So he's not doing shit. Also it doesn't state on the page the resistance negation includes the soul shit.
Goku resist his EE since he's strong enough to handle the power. which is the Justification on the profile, goku scales to infinite 5D.
For the 100th time, Overlord resists Goku's corrupt and negates his resistance to it
No he doesn't, it doesn't say that on the profile and goku's is layered.

Overlord may or may not comeback as a spirit after days.
Spirit comes back instantly (or at least very fast), he will just be sent to his own Void (or if it is destroyed too, he’ll just be in front of Goku? Idk), his body does not come back fast usually
If is after days, Goku wins.

Likely yes. Which is why I think it’s Inconclusive. Otherwise it is just a stomp🤷‍♂️

Yes
He more of needs enough evil to come back, he kinda did it pretty instanly after getting Sealed by Lloyd in S2-S3
As I said, it can be considered this way. Like, hell, it's a total destruction of multiverse - something Overlord wants to achieve himself as his ultimate goal.
Spirit comes back instantly (or at least very fast), he will just be sent to his own Void (or if it is destroyed too, he’ll just be in front of Goku? Idk), his body does not come back fast usually

Likely yes. Which is why I think it’s Inconclusive. Otherwise it is just a stomp🤷‍♂️
Okay, is probally either a Inco, stomp, or Goku win.

Because technically, he could survive Goku first aura explosion, and hax him, but I not seeing that happen so much.

Okay, is probally either a Inco, stomp, or Goku win.

Because technically, he could survive Goku first aura explosion, and hax him, but I not seeing that happen so much.
That's why I try to see other options in this fight.

For now it goes for Incon because of Aura's explosion (this is most realistic scenario)

I think it’s safer to say it’s a stomp. Like my man gets one-shoted by an infinitely stronger attack due to the guy blinking? His come-back is gonna end up the same. There’s literally no way for Overlord to win this, he’s got none of his attacks getting activated faster than a blink.

Goku's resist shroom who directly attacks the soul, and he's infinite 5D. So he's not doing shit. Also it doesn't state on the page the resistance negation includes the soul shit.
The Profile says the Negation scale to the Stone Warriors Resistance and the Ninjas
This is what the Stone Army resist

Invulnerability, Resistance to the powers of The First Spinjitzu Master (Wields the Anti-Golden armor, was completely unharmed by The First Spinjitzu Master and required him to split the continent to defeat)
This is also the Ninjas resist according to the Elemental Masters page:

GM also possess the powers of USM, who can do this

FSM should scale to the same ability, as Lloyd the same powers he does (only in higher potency)

Conclusion:
GM's Hax/Negation potency > Anti Golden Armor Ninjas Resistances = Stone Warriors Resistances > FSM's Hax potency

Stop trying to deny shit, and bringing bum OOC moves which is the only reason Goku didn't get shit stomped from the beginning

Back