• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Castlevania Lords of Shadows Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've noticed missing Castlevania profiles for the LoS continuity. Now, I've found some good calculation placing pretty much the whole cast to at least 6-B. Extremely casual and weakened Gabriel Belmont no sells a 32+ Teratons worthy explosion. https://plus.google.com/116088532705442516630/posts/dHWd74s67VT

People who scale from this: Satan/Lucifer(Comparable to Gabriel Belmont in his prime), Alucard/Trevor Belmont (Fought against Dracula and empowered by his blood), Zobek(Fights against EoG Dracula for large amount of time), Victor Belmont (The mightiest Member of the Brotherhood of light and gave trouble to EoG Dracula) and Zobek's Lieutant (Zobek stated that weakened Dracula was inferior to him, could contend with Alucard in Lords Of Shadows 2 Rivelation although he lost in the end)

Speed: they should all be Massively hypersonic+ since Gabriel Belmont constantly dodges lightning even at the beginning of Lords of Shadows, and he gets stronger throughout the series.

IIRC there's a character in the first game (Can't rember his name) who was going to destroy the surface of the planet, and Gabriel absorbs his power.

I was planning to make LoS profiles, but got sidetracked.

@Everlasting You are talking about Satan, but the thing is he was actually going to blast away the whole planet with his Giant Beast, now: Satan, Gabriel and Alucard were all standing on the Giant Beast when the attack exploded blowing everything away. That's a good feat since Gabriel and Satan were all unaffected by the attack. Should we rate them at "At least 5-B"? Alucard survived the attack as well, although he was briefly knocked out.

Turns out I was referring to one of the DLC enemies, The Forgotten One.

And maybe, you got a link for that quote of Satan using it to blast away the planet?

@God-King Superman Link's not functioning

@Everlasting I haven't played the DLC's for the first Lords Of Shadows though https://youtu.be/eLle7q1DDT8 At 18:03 Satan claims he will destroy the world and summons the Giant Beast, at 22:20 he commands the beast to "Destroy it! Now!", next they proceed to tank the explosion which engulfs the whole screen.

@Matthew I don't remember anything about Leviathan destroying continents :/

@Italian

Destroying the world is only High 6-A without evidence.

Leviathan sinking continents is in the Book of Dracul.

I think you don't need to bump anymore since we already concluded about the stats. You should try to create page by yourself since you has knowledge. You can read this for advice to creating pages.

I suppose that we should close this, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back