• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Castlevania debuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
so chaos has type 1 abstract for this
Is the embodiment and root of all chaotic things
Thats not enough even type 2 abstract covers it.

Also concept manipulation should be removed.
Death is a type 2 abstract erasing him is not concept erasure
Being an abstract is not enough for concept manipulation

No, maybe it has some minor Corruption that allowed beings do evil after him, maybe he gave them a hand w/o using any power like it, or maybe luck had it that he was the first evil being and therefore the "root" of all evil that comes next w/o him actually doing anything, like someone saying that Adam and Eve taking the forbidden fruit was the original sin and root of all sins coming after it, it's "not wrong" in the poetic way in which it's said. Things like this should be basic, there needs to be more creativity on matters like it than to just give our common op abilities.

bump-in-the-road.png

Having been around for years doesn't matter, being big changes gets overshadowed by the sheer simplicity to understand why this is wrong and the lack of evidence for anything correct. It has its pros and cons to add it or wait, so while I judged adding now as being better I don't mind whatever of it being done here.

Okay, I promoted the thread again, we can wait just a bit more to ensure this is the best thing to do.
After all, we still were quite strict back in the time this got aded in the fist place, and from what I recall there was more stuff supporting the concept stuff than what the OP debunks.

This looks okay for me, Type 2 is better

However, Dracula can literally absorb the Death in Portrait of Ruin, becoming the "True Dracula", and as we know, Draculas's powers comes from Chaos, so I don't think we should remove Concept Manipulation from them

This looks okay for me, Type 2 is better

However, Dracula can literally absorb the Death in Portrait of Ruin, becoming the "True Dracula", and as we know, Draculas's powers comes from Chaos, so I don't think we should remove Concept Manipulation from them
death is type 2 abstact. Absorbing him does not require concept. Gaining power from an abstract does not give concept hax

Okay so

1. What the hell was the Chaos fight then?

2. If Concept Manip as a whole is removed Dracula's fight with Outsider likely needs removal

3. I mean no offence by this but is this because of that altair match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back