• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobsican

He/Him
I normally wouldn't make a whole CRT for this, but I don't want to derail the general requests threads that much.

Okay, basically, there's really no reason to have most of the verse's pages locked to regular users, the only case of so-called vandalism was just a misunderstanding, not even "actual" vandalism like leaving pages blank or adding noticeable stuff totally out of nowhere, but rather finding out that the added stuff just wasn't properly accepted at that moment.

In other words, most (if not all) of the verse's pages should be left unlocked for regular members to add stuff and so on, having to ask every single time to add minor stuff is quite annoying, both for the users and the staff, even the top tiers like Soma Cruz and Chaos don't really are controversy material and are unlocked, so there's really no reason to not leave them all unlocked, once again.

Can you write a list of the exact titles for all the pages that need to be unlocked?

You should also preferably ask Matthew to comment here.

Well, there's this, but as I said before, there's inconsistency with pages for some of the very top tiers that most of the top tiers scale to not being locked and not being controversial/vandalism material either.

Here's a list of the locked pages (it would be easier to list the ones that aren't, but eh):

Aeon (Castlevania)

Albus (Castlevania)

Alucard (Castlevania)

Carmilla (Castlevania)

Charlotte Aulin

Count Olrox

Death (Castlevania)

Dracula (Castlevania)

Elizabeth Bathory (Castlevania)

Grant Danasty

Hector (Castlevania)

Jonathan Morris

Juste Belmont

Leon Belmont

Maria Renard

Richter Belmont

Saint Germain

Shanoa (Castlevania)

Simon Belmont

Sypha Belnades

Time Reaper

Trevor Belmont

Yoko Belnades

Anyways, I'll go ahead and contact Matt

I agree with this

Actually, I was looking at Adrian's profile some time ago, and found some things that I didn't knew where it came from and asked Matt about them, and he also agreed that it shouldn't be there, leaving them unlocked will make minor revisions much easier

Oh well, I just finished contacting every knowledgeable member that's active/worth to ask.

That may have been too much...

That changed to just tier 1 and above, unless the pages are controversial/vandalism material, which isn't the case here. There are some exceptions to that anyways, but that's another story.

I think Antvasima beat me to it, but I suppose this can be closed them. Thank you for helping out @all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back