• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

cartoon network fight (arceus vs The Enchiridion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah enchiridion is only baseline 2-A. i'm pretty sure arceus solos not just adventure time but also all of western animation (with of exception of ben 10 aliens that are like 1-B or high 1-B if i remember correctly)

Idk about ben 10 but I could've sworn there was some tier 1 western animation?
oh really?

i swear i remember someone linking me a page to an alien species in ben 10 that was tier 1, it wasn't alien-x or any of the celestialsapiens, i can't remember their name dang it

They aren't Tier 1, they are described as Higher Dimensional, but they don't meet the requirements of the site to reach Tier 1.

The only difference is the Cosmic Mind would be slightly more difficult to get rid of because of its Regeneration, but other than that the results don't look like they would change.

so how would arceus stomp the cosmic imagination exactly? i'm asking because arceus has so many powers, don't even expect a poke-fangirl like me to know them all xD

yeah but does arceus have like any hax that be used to take down the cosmic imagination or anything? i mean do bear in mind that it's literally a sentient multiverse with high-godly regen

Pretty sure it can be destroyed if you nuke it once since you'd kill everyone, idk, it's immortality and regen is reliant on it's inhabitants living and perceiving it.

But the regen part says it would come back even if it got destroyed, so I assume the last human in the end was outside it??? Either or it would come back because even if the reader destroys it, they are still there to perceive it, so I assume you'd need to kill everyone in the setting that is present in the battle to bypass it, Including those outside it.

But tbh it's regen seems outdated, since it sounds like the old meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back