• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Seed eater fights a Mimic (Creepypasta Vs Analog Horror) (0-2-0)

Even if deconstruction is restricted, Seed Eater takes this quite easily, but i'll just wait for more input.

Even if deconstruction is restricted, Seed Eater takes this quite easily, but i'll just wait for more input.
would say the mimic would win due to bodily weaponry and better durability, the mimic just have to be careful about the seed eater aiming at head

would say the mimic would win due to bodily weaponry and better durability, the mimic just have to be careful about the seed eater aiming at head
Seed Eater would probably find out that the head and legs are the mimic's weak spot and would basically rip and bite them off imoblizing it, which is one of its weaknesses.

But then again the Mimic slightly has the intelligence advantage, both seem to have similar AP to each other but i don't know which one scales higher.

Seed Eater would probably find out that the head and legs are the mimic's weak spot and would basically rip and bite them off imoblizing it, which is one of its weaknesses.

But then again the Mimic slightly has the intelligence advantage, both seem to have similar AP to each other but i don't know which one scales higher.
Hmmm, I see so you Vote who for now?

Hmmm, I see so you Vote who for now?
The Mimic could honestly use it's stealth to get the jump on Seed Eater, possibly dealing a fatal blow, considering that their claws are sharp enough to kill humans and they can break windows apparently, also the Mimic has slightly higher intelligence than Seed Eater, so I'm honestly voting for The Mimic, The Mimic is a dangerous predator that only is heavily reliant on stealth and it would most likely try to intimidate Seed Eater.

The Mimic could honestly use it's stealth to get the jump on Seed Eater, possibly dealing a fatal blow, considering that their claws are sharp enough to kill humans and they can break windows apparently, also the Mimic has slightly higher intelligence than Seed Eater, so I'm honestly voting for The Mimic, The Mimic is a dangerous predator that only is heavily reliant on stealth and it would most likely try to intimidate Seed Eater.
counted

The Seed Eater could probably make The Mimic decide not to attack it, could induce fear, cause it to faint, or could just easily overpower it due to its massive superiority in LS. It would be useless for The Mimic to try to take the Seed Eater by surprise with its stealth due to the Seed Eater's Clairvoyance.

I vote for Ragface.
Changing my vote to Seed Eater.

Big problem here, (which is a big error in the profile of the mimic)

A mimic's legs and head are not actual weaknesses to it. the video which states that was lying to calm the masses. the other video around the mimic stated that using a weapon against it literally means jack since it'll do literally nothing to it

Big problem here, (which is a big error in the profile of the mimic)

A mimic's legs and head are not actual weaknesses to it. the video which states that was lying to calm the masses. the other video around the mimic stated that using a weapon against it literally means jack since it'll do literally nothing to it
Then someone can feel free to edit it, the durability would still be the same, but it would not have any weaknesses.

This match can't be added to the profiles if you restrict Deconstruction due to it not being tied to a different tier/key and not having a "Possibly" rating, unless that's what you want.

The Seed Eater could probably make The Mimic decide not to attack it, could induce fear, cause it to faint, or could just easily overpower it due to its massive superiority in LS. It would be useless for The Mimic to try to take the Seed Eater by surprise with its stealth due to the Seed Eater's Clairvoyance.

I vote for Ragface.
counted

Back