• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Carter Kane vs Erza Scarlet

You should add their profiles link.

I need a bit more input on Carter Kane abilities:

About his invisibility, force field creation and emphatic manipulation in order to vote properly.

Links are in the topic. Empathic manipulation, he has a spell that is quite literally "Be at peace." Invisibility is just that, but it's bad. Force Field creating is also kinda just that.

This will be a stomp in Erza's favor soon, but linking the profiles in the orignial post is much simpler.

In that case i would go with Erza since she has a lot of magical based attacks which I suppose should pass through his force fields since they are not that strong. Not sure how much the invisibility would help since with circle sword she can probably cover enough range and since that attacks is used to analyse the opponent helping her to figure out what armor to use and would also allow her to find him. Than there are armors that ignore durabilty and her adamantine armor should probably protect her against a likely city lvl as well and if he uses elemental attacks she has armors that halve that damage.

Not sure if speed equalisation counts for her flight armor since that's a bonus speed and not her actual speed if it is than that armor is automatically restricted.

Anyway for reasons stated above i vote for Erza.

P.S a fairy tail mage is probably immune on be at peace :) jokes aside don't think that would help him.

No. The forcefields aren't just that as in they're also bad. They were also just that because they were self-explanatory.

Oh, i see. Anyway that would give higher difficulty, but still go with Erza mid-difficulty. Offensive strategy since i don't think she would need to worry too much about the damage he could cause thx to elemental armors.

Wait. Carter doesn't have elemental manipulation. He has things like pain manipulation and transmutation and (limited) fire manipulation and giant falcon headed avatars, but no elemental manipulation iirc.

Yeah, I saw that but he would probably try everything in battle and well a single mistake is a big thing.

Then there is also the fact Erza already fought against pain manipulation opponent so she would be ready for that and would know what to do so yeah i go with her with offensive strategy and thx to versatile arsenal.

Well he would probably fight like that still I don't think he can beat Erza with everything she has at her disposal including armors that ignore durabilty, many elemental attacks, magical blasts and as I said I doubt he can do easy damage on adamantine armor. There is also the fact Erza can combine different armors which is a trouble if she blocks with adamantine and attacks with purgatory armor blade or clear heart clothing since her requip is almost instant.

So yeah I stay with Erza for this.

Carter does have his own oneshots himself. Heck. He turned his more powerful uncle into a...mouse? Bird? I forget.

Erm, this dude has stuff like Transmutation, Sealing and can amp his stats. Not sure Erza has a counter for those. But I don't know how those abilities work.

Depends how the transmutation works if Erza can dodge it don't think she would have big problems with that.

She was barely affected by sleep magic as post first time skip so being much stronger now I am not sure would she be affected actually probably not since Makarov is weaker than her now and he back than wasn't affected.

He creates portals right? Wouldn't he have to push her inside. Plus couldn't she brake portals with nakagami armor since that cuts space.

Hmm... Erza is at least city lvl here which is his same lvl actually he is likely city so I don't know if that ability would affect equals or stronger than him.

Than this doesn't really have sense does it? If there aren't some special circumstances than he just says you are a bat and wins lol it is a stomp even against much stronger opponents.

WilliamShadow said:
Than this doesn't really have sense does it? If there aren't some special circumstances than he just says you are a bat and wins lol it is a stomp even against much stronger opponents.
Set was his equal, or a little stronger than him. And he also had transmutation, so it didn't incapacitate him for long.

^if he can transform Erza without special circumstances than this is complete mismatch since Erza can't do anything to defend herself except for like putting something in her ears so she doesn't hear him but she would need previous knowledge of his ability.

He's not very good with spells in general, so he should need Horus to use this kind of magic.

Although, now that I took a look at his profile, Carter shouldn't really be city level. Percy only managed to perform that city level feat while in a desperate situation, and almost died trying. He never used that much power against Carter.

^in that case we should say he can't affect Erza with transmuting if we want this to be a match if not we should just close the thread since as I said before Erza can't protect herself from that.

@Jucas. Most of the gods are relatively equal to each other. Not to mention that Destructive Capacity=/=Attack Potency. Same with the Percy/Carter situation. Jason never went all out against Percy, and both get scaling from each other. Plus, Percy got a heck of a lot stronger since. And did go all out on someone who Carter helped defeat.

@the real coward you should ad in conditions that he won't use transmution or give Erza knowledge about that ability or else close the thread since it's a stomp cause Erza can't defend herself

Weren't you yourself saying that Erza has durability ignoring techniques that would give her the win earlier? This hardly fits the sites definition of a stomp.

Yes, but if the battle start and he says transform into a bat he won instantly. I consider that as he wouldn't be able to do it since they are same lvl but that doesn't appear to be the case

I guess at max if we say Carter wouldn't use that in early battle fase i would go with Erza for reasons already stated but if he uses that at the begging it's a stomp since she can't block that.

Back