• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cars videogame feats

I was wondering if we could add feats from the videogames to the Cars's profiles, or at least add a different profile or key which represents the cars on the games. The feats would be:

Getting hit by missiles, miniguns etc. with no damage (These are various weapons that can be used in the games. Probably sits at wall level or small building level at most).

Damaging the other cars (Self explanatory)

Adding Acrobatics to their abilities (All cars can do flips in the air and that sort of stuff)

Minor Statistics Amplification (Via Boost)

Weapons Mastery (Via weapons)

So, yeah! That's all really. If I forgot something, please let me know!

falls from orbit. FALLS FROM ORBIT.

That's absolutely INSANE. and McQueen and everybody else scales to that too.

wait. let me see how much is that real quick.

Mater is based on a one-ton wrecker tow truck, which weighs 7000kg

that's how far I can go on. After that the math is like rocket science to me...

An average Excavator weighs 6,180 kg.

An average wwe ring (Obviously this ring is much larger but whatever) weighs 381.018 kg

6,180+381= 387.18 kg Peak Human

it's likely much heavier since my math is crap...

Joaco0902 said:

An average wwe ring (Obviously this ring is much larger but whatever) weighs 381.018 kg

That's 6,561.18 kg Class 10

Soupywolf5 said:
Joaco0902 said:

That's 6,561.18 kg Class 10
Thanks! I thought those were 6 kg

I feel pretty stupid r

Will you believe me if I told you that I never noticed that?

But anyways, that grants Explosion Manipulation.

Ok, seems that the power-ups have been cleared out. (Thanks a lot for that)

Let's see that "Fall from orbit".

Wikipedia says:

Crewed space vehicles must be slowed to subsonic speeds before parachutes or air brakes may be deployed. Such vehicles have kinetic energies typically between 50 and 1,800 megajoules, and atmospheric dissipation is the only way of expending the kinetic energy.

Low-end: 0.0119503 tons= Small Building Level

High-end: 0.4302103 tons= Building Level

But I wouldn't reccomend trusting my math...

Well, according to my blog, they should all be Multi-City Block Level due to being comparable to McQueen who survived reentry into space.

Back