• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Carnage vs Lucy DEATH BATTLE style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you like, list out the keys you're using? Cause now it looks like you're using Silver Surfer Carnage and EoS Lucy, in which Carnage blitzes.

I mean yeah, but with no keys stated, we automatically assume strongest keys, therefore, Silver Surfer Carnage.

BloodStalker500 said:
Doesn't base Carnage have Mach ~+1,076 > Lucy's Mach ~901 EoS?
There's going to be a possible upgrade to Lucy's speed, which increases her speed to Mach 1654. Once the calculation behind that speed gets evaluated and accepted, Carnage isn't going to have an overwhelming speed advantage for long.

Also, Dark Carnage is being used here, so he could get AP stomped by Lucy.

Oh, God no! Please! Not the character spam! And just when I'm working on the speed upgrade! I can't keep up! AAAAAAAA

Yeah... No. Equalize speeds. Her current MHS speeds only applies to her Melting key (I'll see if I can get the speed to apply to her Pre-Melting one too though). Meaning for this one (her Pre-Melting one) her speed is Supersonic+. And I don't think I need to say anything else for that. Also, set the separation to 2km.

Anywho, Carnage doesn't have the AP to do anything against Lucy's High 7-A corporal durability, but he does have his win-cons: mindfuckery, possession, and absorption (all of which he uses in-character). Though, he's gonna have to close the distance for that to do that.

Biggest problem for him? Lucy suffers of Alex Mercer cheapness: she likes to lead with her AoE attack (nukes). But even then, her just slicing him should be able to bypass his regen due to the sheer AP difference.

Sooooooo, because of those tendencies, I'm gonna vote for Lucy >:3

I will refute any arguments later on today as I'm about to go to class. Have a lovely one.

high 8-C is at most 11 tons, high 7-A is 1 gigaton at minimum, 1 gigaton = 1000 megatons, 1 megaton = 1,000,000 tons, thats a 90,909,090xap diffrence.

I feel like Carnage can win due to faster speed and then haxing her.

But yeah, her vectors can be a problem. Starting her off in her berserk state means she nukes, but if it's anything before that I feel like you can argue Carnage wins. Kilometers apart is also ******* strange since DB has combatants maybe 10 meters away at best.

Also, can the symbiote shifting size be a problem? I know she attacks at the molecular/cellular level apparently, but would she be able to detect a Carnage who's smaller than a molecule? DB doesn't care if it's in character so all wincons are viable here.

We forget that Carnage has like, town level range with enough mass, but I'm not really knowledgable on Carnage outside that one comic where he takes over a whole town so don't mind me.

All he needs is to literally touch her once. She's much too erratic when berserk and before the berserk state is definitely not sharp enough to deal with a duplicating, tendril creating (which given his better speed and reaction times plus how long they reach, it's like simply extending a tendril ***** her), size-shifting symbiote that can also detach itself while Lucy deals with the main body and sneak a win on her that way via possessing or mind haxing. The only way she wins is via connecting her little nukes, but she doesn't have MHS reactions herself, only attack speed and that's at her best. Meanwhile, Carnage can casually travel faster than she can even move or react herself as well.

So basically, one having an attack speed almost as fast but not comparable and even slower reactions and a higher AP Vs. A faster character on foot and in reaction times with hax that will work if he manages to touch her.

The true variables here are distance which can vary and range, but those are too inconsistent to really say, but when she can control those long vectors, the argument is can she even hit him? He can essentially become invisible to her and is faster.

This is really a match centered around what you personally believe will happen, and it can go either way. While I wanna vote for Carnage, again, It's hard to say. I'll say Inconclusive for now.

Carnage is blitzing right now: MHS+ (Mach 7535) vs Supersonic+ (Mach 2.5). Lucy has no chance of obtaining her wincon when Carnage legit obtains his with ALL the time in the world. Equalize them.

But this is DB edition. Might as well change the title to 'Vs Battle Wiki Edition" but we've already had threads on that before.

I didn't know the speed gao was THAT big. Guess Carnage does win under DB rules, then.

I'd give it to Carnage mostly on the +4.5x speed difference (Mach 7535 >> Mach 1654) and even if it's speed equalized vs EoS Lucy I doubt she would actually go for vector nukes straight off the bat since Kouta isn't involved whatsoever while Carnage still has a town level range w/ tendrils to Lucy's regular 2 m range that she normally doesn't extend unless she's desperate and/or emotionally wrecked.

Does Carnage Have Spider Sense? I'm not seeing this in his profile and without it lucy wins low difficult. Talking about DB, the reason carnage has lost is because although its reaction is MHS his movement speed is just supersonic at best, so he couldn't dodge vectors forever.

Beamgc said:
Does Carnage Have Spider Sense? I'm not seeing this in his profile and without it lucy wins low difficult. Talking about DB, the reason carnage has lost is because although its reaction is MHS his movement speed is just supersonic at best, so he couldn't dodge vectors forever.
He does scale to Spider-Man who has MHS+ movement speed from breaking a falling stone in microseconds and both could be scaled to Daredevil who has a Mach +3,874 feat from dodging lightning (also in a split second), which is consistent with the earlier feat along with base Carnage blitzing Poison Iron Fist who has og Iron Fist's MHS+ dodging bullets in microseconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back