• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cardfight speed downgrade

So I'm supposed to sit here and let my favorite series be misrepresented and wanked?
Can flip that back at you too. Especially when this is a series I constantly rewatch almost everyday, know the series like the back of my hand, have done 2 in-depth respect threads so far, going to make more, and am the sole person working on the series on this site.

Get better arguments if you want to be taken seriously, as even people who have next to, if not no knowledge on Vanguard don't even agree with your take.

Since when was getting summon as lightning count as a speed feat and better argument. Hopefully the mods see through this bias.

Ive explained that time and time again here. Physical movement is still being done during those summons, so it still applies as a casual speed feat.

This is the 7th time you've shown another example of ignoring what I said, recycling the question, acting like it wasn't addressed and think it doesnt count as anything.

Since when was getting summon as lightning count as a speed feat and better argument. Hopefully the mods see through this bias.
I mean, if Kukui is as into Vanguard as he says he is, I'm pretty sure the mods will trust his knowledge over yours lol.

I mean, if Kukui is as into Vanguard as he says he is, I'm pretty sure the mods will trust his knowledge over yours lol.
You can be knowledgeable on a series with the wrong interpretation. This shouldn't be a popularity contest.

You can be knowledgeable on a series with the wrong interpretation. This shouldn't be a popularity contest.
Yes but when the opposition, you, does a shitty job at providing a case on why my interpretation is wrong, your chances of being in the right lower substantially. And when having a lack of proof or understandable logic behind your arguments, you just screw yourself over.

The only thing you've shown to do here is repeat verbatim something I've addressed over and over again.

Yes but when the opposition, you, does a shitty job at providing a case on why my interpretation is wrong, your chances of being in the right lower substantially. And when having a lack of proof or understandable logic behind your arguments, you just screw yourself over.

The only thing you've shown to do here is repeat verbatim something I've addressed over and over again.
We'll just have to see what the mods say. I provided more than enough evidence to prove the speed is massively highballed.

We'll just have to see what the mods say. I provided more than enough evidence to prove the speed is massively highballed.
No offense, but you proved shit.

You gave no counter against Takuto's soul, who does the feat that the verse is scaled from, physically traveling to Cray. Your point on Cardfighters transporting their souls to Cray, from the beginning, meant absolutely nothing here since Takuto's soul did not transport to Cray.

You gave no counter against the blatant fact that a Cardfighters soul is far inferior to that of Units as they are weak astral bodies, consistently hammered in throughout the entire series, cementing Units from upscaling above them.

Your attempt at claiming the MFTL+ scaling is an outlier falls apart entirely when the speed feats Units do are very casual ones, and thus, make the outlier claim inapplicable here.

You have no argument. The downgrade has no basis. This is a colossal waste of my time, your time, and everyone else's time. Nothing changes in the ratings.

Not really. From what I understand, your basically just nitpicking about the word 'transported' and trying to treat it as teleportation instead of physical movement, said argument not having much to back it up.

You haven't. Casual feats literally can NEVER be used to say that a speed rating is too high. There are two MFTL+ feats. The rest are casual.

Its also extremely ironic that the OP's trying to the play the nitpick game with "transported" despite the fact that the very clip he posted literally shows physical movement.

But no, Takuto totally just transported to Cray right?

Not really. From what I understand, your basically just nitpicking about the word 'transported' and trying to treat it as teleportation instead of physical movement, said argument not having much to back it up.
I never said it was teleportation, I believe they physically move there in all cases. Just not consciously.

I never said it was teleportation, I believe they physically move there in all cases. Just not consciously.
And, again, another blatant lie since cardfighters actively use their imagination to send their souls to Cray.

And Takuto in the clip very clearly actively had his soul fly off of earth and cross the universe. You can't possibly argue that this isn't an active conscious action.

Ok, lemme explain. What your saying is, for example, if I did a MFTL+ feat while I was knocked out or something. Does this prove I cannot replicate the feat while awake? No. Unless the verse I'm in states that I'm way stronger while unconscious, the feat would scale to conscious azontr.

Ok, lemme explain. What your saying is, for example, if I did a MFTL+ feat while I was knocked out or something. Does this prove I cannot replicate the feat while awake? No. Unless the verse I'm in states that I'm way stronger while unconscious, the feat would scale to conscious azontr.
Exactly. Even if by some chance it isn't consciously done, speed isn't something that requires something specially specific to replicate. Your physical self was still able to move at those speeds. It is a normal movement for it.

Not that it really matters anyway since, either way, the speed still applies.

Exactly. Even if by some chance it isn't consciously done, speed isn't something that requires something specially specific to replicate. Your physical self was still able to move at those speeds. It is a normal movement for it.

Not that it really matters anyway since, either way, the speed still applies.
I know it doesn't matter, I just wanted to clear things up for them though, since the opposition clearly has no idea what they are talking about. Which is a little weird coming from me who knows absolutely nothing about Vanguard.

That isn't what I mean by conscious, earth's connection with cray is why it's possible for them to travel there via souls.

Even then there's plenty of anti feats in the series that disprove the units have mftl speed as well.

That isn't what I mean by conscious, earth's connection with cray is why it's possible for them to travel there via souls.
Enough with this. It does not matter at the end of the day.
Even then there's plenty of anti feats in the series that disprove the units have mftl speed as well.
There isn't. Again, enough with this bullshit. These "anti-feats" are not anti feats by any sense of the word. They are casual feats.

We are not repeating this discussion.

Ad finitum arguments don't work here. Stop doing them.

What anti-feats? Casual feats=/=Anti-feats.

You're basically saying if I perform a casual FTL feat, I cannot perform an MFTL+ feat that is like one of two in the verse lol.

And what exactly make those feats casual? There was also only one revelant feat there when lancelot became lightning

Great argument.

The more you say that the more I realize you have no real argument.
The argument was made, siding with him just because he's your friend doesn't make his claims correct.

Serious lighting level feats are clear anti feats for mftl

The argument was made, siding with him just because he's your friend doesn't make his claims correct.

Serious lighting level feats are clear anti feats for mftl
... That's your argument? claiming myself and Azontr, who both don't really interact with Kukui often, are his friends to try and support your "YoUr BIaSTeD" Argument?

SCANS. NOW.

Back