• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cardfight speed downgrade

The Tsukuyomi feat I saw the moonlight blitzed the other unit. Any scans of someone blocking the moonlight?

Then since this feat is a controversial one maybe the speed scaling should be changed to use these instead
I disagree since there's nothing controversial about it at all. It's just based off the OP's personal takeaway on it not counting when it's not a legitimate takeaway.

Even amongst the early points of the series, this is a rating for Units who explicitly have casual speed feats and have a consistently verbatim standard of being far superior in stats to that of a Cardfighter's soul. If there's no actual anti feat for them given, and they have a consistent standard for scaling, then that is enough for the rating.

I disagree since there's nothing controversial about it at all. It's just based off the OP's personal takeaway on it not counting when it's not a legitimate takeaway.

Even amongst the early points of the series, this is a rating for Units who explicitly have casual speed feats and have a consistently verbatim standard of being far superior in stats to that of a Cardfighter's soul. If there's no actual anti feat for them given, and they have a consistent standard for scaling, then that is enough for the rating.
You can't be mftl and consistently have mhs anti feats as well.

Are you familiar with how outliers work?
Yes, and it does not apply at all here. An outlier requires actual anti feats that are indicative of the characters stats. Like if a supposed FTL character struggles with moving at speeds lower than that.

This case is not such a case. The speeds lower than what Takuto's soul did are, again, casual speed feats for the Units who have shown no notable exertion with performing them. You can't apply an outlier to that.
Soul transfer feats don't scale to unit combat speeds and its consistent throughout the whole series.
They do, because Units are completely > Souls. That includes the souls speed.

Oh yeah, something else I remembered. In the S2 finale when Aichi has a cardfight in a reality between Cray and Earth's universes, Blond Ezel flat out travels to the dimension from Cray in physical movement.

So that there is a blatant universe crossing feat for a Unit.

Funny how you ask me when he made the initial claim. But we all know the battles are actually happening in real time.

1:48 we can see that they're very serious.

You mean a battle thats literally never shown on screen? Great evidence.

The Royal and Shadow Paladin clan war is absolutely never shown to us outside of small snipets, this is terrible evidence to use for your side.

Wouldn't this just be travel speed?
And we have a new speed rule that wont scale crossing universes or galactic distances to reaction or attack speed
not a thing on the wiki unless the speed is actually contradicted iirc

Casual or not it's the only consistent battle feats they have. They also get hit by lightning and light based attacks.

Casual or not it's the only consistent battle feats they have.
It isn't, and that terrible display of evidence from the clip doesn't suffice on proving that.
They also get hit by lightning and light based attacks.
Also not evidence, as it just means the attacks are ridiculously fast. Just as we do this with literally every other character on the site.

Just because a FTL character is tagged with a fire attack doesnt mean they're below FTL. It just means the fire attack is FTL.

It isn't, and that terrible display of evidence from the clip doesn't suffice on proving that.

Also not evidence, as it just means the attacks are ridiculously fast. Just as we do this with literally every other character on the site.

Just because a FTL character is tagged with a fire attack doesnt mean they're below FTL. It just means the fire attack is FTL.
There's no evidence of them being ftl, now you're just reaching.

It's very clear that when souls are transported it doesn't scale to combat speed. There isn't a single example of mftl movement from a unit.

Oh yeah, something else I remembered. In the S2 finale when Aichi has a cardfight in a reality between Cray and Earth's universes, Blond Ezel flat out travels to the dimension from Cray in physical movement.

So that there is a blatant universe crossing feat for a Unit.
It's very clear that when souls are transported it doesn't scale to combat speed. There isn't a single example of mftl movement from a unit.

There's no evidence of them being ftl,
Besides them upscaling from Takuto's soul, who physically crosses universes with movement that reaches MFTL+, and said scaling is supported by the context of the series putting Units in a completely whole different class than Cardfighter's souls in stats.

You quoted this but he lied. That isn't what happened there. A portal opened up connecting the dimension to cray and he traveled through it. This is why more people need to review wiki's like this where the pages are highballed.

You quoted this but he lied. That isn't what happened there. A portal opened up connecting the dimension to cray and he traveled through it. This is why more people need to review wiki's like this where the pages are highballed.
Prove he did.

Also I'm seriously tired of no scans being provided with the claims at hand. As a third party it makes it really hard to evaluate properly when I'm just expected to know the damn series.

You quoted this but he lied. That isn't what happened there. A portal opened up connecting the dimension to cray and he traveled through it.
I know exactly what your talking about here, and this isn't what im referring to. This is:

34:46 incase a timeframe is needed to specify exactly what I mean.

Back