• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
No it doesn't.
Now that is stupid. **** the eye reveal. They wanked in front of our faces on how powerful this woman is and they can't do anything more impressive than Awakened Thor tanking a dying star or even Base Thor destroying a huge chunk of landmass.

LOL.

Meanwhile, I'm downloading DMC5 (because Steam doesn't exist in Bangladesh) just to drool at the graphics and because I've been on a burn out on this site looking for something interesting while listening to Joji songs (miss ya, filthyfrank).

I'd replace Black Panther and Hulk with Ant-Man and the Wasp, and Captain America respectively

AFAIK, Far from Home might be Stan Lee's final appearance in film. Endgame is a definite yes.

Zamasu Chan said:
IMO the bottom Marvel Movies are:
5. Avengers 2

4. Black Panther

3. Hulk

2. Thor 2

1. Captain Marvel (a likely hood)
I never really understood the hate for AoU. To me, it's one of the best MCU films.

To me, the worst (or least good) ones are:

The Incredible Hulk

Iron Man 2

Thor: The Dark World

Thor

Captain Marvel (Admittedly, I haven't seen it but considering what I've been hearing about it, I think it's going to end up in here).

I saw the film. It was boring as hell honestly. Certain scenes just screamed "FEMINIST!". I'm a woman (proud mother too), but I am not interested in neo-feminist propaganda. I mean, I never cared for Ms. Marvel in the first place since in the comics they turned her into a vehicle for that same kind of nonsense. They are treating this newbie as if she's the key to defeating Thanos, yet I don't paint her as stronger than Thor. Get real MCU. I already feel like the Infinity War storyline is somewhat inferior to the original Infinity Gauntlet story, and no it's not because the original story arc had way more characters. But I still loved Infinity War. Now here comes PC culture again attempting to ruin yet another story.

Attila the Battle Angel was FAR superior. I love that damn movie. That's a strong female hero, not a toxic feminist. I'm all down for strong characters, and yes especially female characters, but I don't care about Mary Sues and WOKE feminist characters. Just be a great character that happens to be female! I did not like Captain Marvel at all, the actress did too much damage to the character already, the MCU clearly now wants to push the WOKE narrative and they can **** off with that bullshit. The only film that I know I'll hate more than this one is the horrendous Sonic film (but for a different...yet equally obvious reason).

P.S: Do excuse my excessive French, I just feel really passionate about this subject because I really like superhero movies and female characters at that.

Back