• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Arkham

Thats kinda my point. She is clearly not worthy and clearly Odin>Hela so her overpowering the enchantment makes no sense, hence it being gone just like whatever Odin had keeping her sealed. Being the original owner means nothing.

AnonymousBank Well it's possible the hammer somehow recognized its former owner but it's only a guess of course. Don't think the spell worked the same way the sealing thing did, it's more like it was still effective and Hela was just so powerful she bypassed the spell. Besides, Odin was obviously above Hela but it is said that he could defeat her only in his prime. Of course, she is weaker though. Anyway, Hela is likely the 5th more powerful villain in the MCU until now, with Dormammu being first, Ego being 2, Surtur 3 and Thanos 4.

Also, so i guess we'll guess we have to wait Endgame to make a CM profile. What about The Supreme Intelligence, Talos and Yon Rogg ?

No reason to believe it works different imo but eh, agree to disagree.

I'd argue hela over Thanos tbh if its just Base Thanos. If its power stone Thanos then he is above Surtur.

Does Yon have good feats or is he just scaling to other krees but more skilled?

Mmh eh.

Actually, i don't really think she is above base Thanos or not very much. She should be equal to him however. She still have a real advantage anyway (weapon creation). However, i don't understand why her profile has Portal Creation because i don't remember if she showed this ability ?

He seems a little bit stronger than the regular Kree and has a better martial training than any others, including Carol. He also has Gravity Manipulation via his gloves.

Back