• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) VS Iron Man (Comics) [Grace Period]

Tbh as much as I hate Carol I'm pretty sure this is a stomp

Iron Man Stomps characters around or above her level

Schnee One said:
Tbh as much as I hate Carol I'm pretty sure this is a stomp
Iron Man Stomps characters around or above her level
That would just be on top of him neutrilizing her offense and defense.

Reading my own comments is so cringe, even when those are of about, 2 days ago.

I personally don't believe it's a stomp, Carol's energy absorption can give content with Tony's, if not "supposedly" better. Both are equally experienced too, and they know each other since years.

Tony just has few things that give an advantage, Zero-Point Energy (An ability that suprisely consistent in his 2015 run) will decrease her amps, Info analysis can just give him whatever usefull information to defeat her, the armor Regenerationn and forcefields will let him fight for far longer, shapeshift can allow him to adapt in the battle, call the Legion to fight for him, and Stark is way more strategic and unpredictable in combat.

The rest of his abilities are either minor plus or useless.

Back