• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Canon Vader vs Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long, Ruby Rose and Weiss Schnee

Hardly, Vader moves at hypersonic speeds too, and has relativistic reactions, meaning he has much higher reaction and combat speed than they do.

. Plus his TK is easily stronger than their semblances.

I think they win round 1, but lose in round 2.

Force Augmentation allows him to moves at speeds comparable to team RWBY. He's also superior to Obi-Wan Kenobi, who in the RoTS novelization (canon) was calculated to be mach 1000

www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=789769

I favor Team RWBY for Round 1 against Canon Vader.

Round 2 i give it to Canon Vader due to his TK being absolutely monstrous compared to anything Team RWBY has encountered.

I'm pretty sure only things like SWTOR, KOTOR, Post-ROTJ get retconned. Things related to the movies weren't retconned as far as I know. So things like the Novels and TCW are still canon.

The Everlasting said:
The movie novels lack the Legends banner, so they are technically still cano
They aren't. They were released before Disney bought Lucasfilm.

That's the equivalent of saying that The Old Republic is canon because it doesn't have the Legends Banner.

When did TOR not have the Legends Banner? I'm pretty sure they were rather specific in not picking out the novelizations to put under Legends.

Not that it really matters, look at the calcs I linked above.

This was sorta sold when he brought up that Mach 3000+ Feat to Team RWBY's hypersonic+ ones.

May I add this thread to the wins and losses of all 5 of these characters?

I'd argue he'd take both rounds TBH, especially with the previously linked Small Island level feat.

The Everlasting said:
When did TOR not have the Legends Banner? I'm pretty sure they were rather specific in not picking out the novelizations to put under Legends.
Not that it really matters, look at the calcs I linked above.
Shadow of Revan didn't have The Legends Banner. In fact there was a lot of discussion about TOR being canon because of that.

And. Well. Pixel calcs are not the best way to calc anything.

Even so, It's pretty obvious at this point that the winner would be vader due to his massive speed and AP edge.

Love Star Wars and RWBY though.

Wouldn't those just be rendered non-canon due to how isolated their existence has become? The movie novels are a little different in that regard, and I don't really see why they aren't canon. I'll probably ask ChaosTheory123 about it when I get the chance.

They're also a really common calculation method, and one that gives us Mach 3,000+ and Small Island level Vader even without the novelizations.

The Everlasting said:
Wouldn't those just be rendered non-canon due to how isolated their existence has become? The movie novels are a little different in that regard, and I don't really see why they aren't canon. I'll probably ask ChaosTheory123 about it when I get the chance.
They're also a really common calculation method, and one that gives us Mach 3,000+ and Small Island level Vader even without the novelizations.
Because Disney was deadly serious about the movies and TCW being the only canon things in their new universe. The novelizations overlaps the movies in general which go against their new canon.

Also pixel calcs are usually very fetched themselves and usually lead to inconsistencies with the original works because people who do series and such do not think that every pixel has to mean a distance.

Even then, TCW and the current comics have Mach 3,000+ and Small Island level feats, both of which are far beyond anything RWBY can do even without using the movie novels.

A very massive amount of calculations on this wiki use pixel scaling as it's the only means we have to figure out a particular distance unless it's directly stated or the calculator just decided to eye-ball it (Which is generally a terrible idea). RWBY's main feats come from pixel scaling, for example.

The Everlasting said:
Even then, TCW and the current comics have Mach 3,000+ and Small Island level feats, both of which are far beyond anything RWBY can do even without using the movie novels.
A very massive amount of calculations on this wiki use pixel scaling as it's the only means we have to figure out a particular distance unless it's directly stated or the calculator just decided to eye-ball it (Which is generally a terrible idea). RWBY's main feats come from pixel scaling, for example.
And those Mach 3,000+ and small island feats are?

Also. The fact that this wiki uses so much pixel calcs is nothing new to me. But that doesn't mean that i'm ok with them. I almost never use them and that also applies for RWBY too. For example. I don't consider them myself multi-city block because the powerscalling. At least from my point of view. Is deadly wrong.

I linked them earlier.

Well, then it doesn't really matter. We use pixel scaling, and one person's opinion doesn't change anything.

Also, RWBY is not 8-A through powerscaling, they're High 8-C.

Lol, but you just keep bringing up things that are irrelevant and do not make a difference in the overall matchup, so I keep asking so.

Now, I repeat, do you have something to argue in Team RWBY's favor?

This fight was brutally in Vader's favor the instant Everlasting brough up those calcs for me.

I'll just stay out of the thread from here on out, but does team RWBY have anything that could match Vader's mach 3000 speed?

I thought cannon only refered to the movies lol. Can't really say about novels though, haven't read them.

Back