• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Canon Vader vs Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long, Ruby Rose and Weiss Schnee

Having it with Vader based on his stats. Plus Vader's actually kind of still dangerous even without using his force TK (albeit, he may have some difficulty, but i'm sure with his reactions plus the Small Island level feat taht Ever posted much early on in this thread). With TK and other force abilities that Canon Vader has, he stomps and wins this.

Vader still wins, but with speed equalized it's not too big of a stomp with a Team RWBY's recent upgrades and I think this can be added to their pages. May I add this loss to them?

Is ther about 7 reasonable votes for Vader? If so, then its fine and you can request for it to be added here, i suppose.

Btw people, the silver eyes doesn't make a difference. Ruby can only use it as a last resort and when under extreme stress (like if Vader killed one of her teammates, probably Yang will die first by charging headfirst at Vader, which is suicide for them) and it incapacitated Ruby for a week or so, removing her from the fight, and Vader has precog so he would see it coming, and would likely pull up a shield to protect himself.

I give both rounds to vader. TK or not, Vader is a ******* monster. And I don't think they have a good counter for his Lightsaber.

Stomp threads are not added.

And there should be at least 7 votes on the winning side with the losing side at least iirc 2-3 votes behind to be added.

Lastly, original poster's vote is not added.

Back