• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cannibalized Worm: Alpha Registration Thread

Might as well take a shot at this

Name: Jack Hades

Path: Ambivalent Vigilante

Equipment: Sniper Rifle (-3 CP), Tinkertech (-4 CP), Bombs (-2 CP)

Costume: Bodysuit

Configuration: 32 CP, 29 SP

Flaws: Nemesis (+3 CP), Rough Start 3× (+6 CP), Worst Day Ever 3× (+6 CP and +3 SP), Identity Reveal (+3 CP), Case 53 ×3 (+3 SP), Psychic Nosebleed (+3 SP), Numbed Emotions (+2 SP), Slaughterhouse 9 (+4 CP and +2 SP), Kryptonite (+3 SP)

Skills: Martial Arts (-4 CP), Marksmanship (-5 CP)

Perks: Second Trigger ×2 (-8 CP and -6 SP), Plot Convenience (-1 CP), Noctis Cape (-1 CP)

Powers: Paramount - Second Trigger (-10 SP), Mountain - Second Trigger (-2) SP), Immunity (-1 SP), Peak Condition (-1 SP), Cosmetic Shapeshift (-1 SP)

Shard: Foreign Element (-3 CP and -3 SP)

Kryptonite is incompatible with Humble Beginnings, since Humble Beginnings makes you start out unable to use your powers, thereby meaning that an arbitrary weakness to said nonexistent or dormant powers wouldn't apply

Also 3x Rough Start is 6 CP

Heroism isn't real, only varying shades of goodness in estranged people

Andykhang said:
Template for my follower, for now. I would start with my most desired build first, then see what could be cut

Name: Fluffy (Cat)

Path: Villain (Kill Order) 7+,7+

Configuration: +42 character point, +38 shard point

Costume: Custom: -4 character

Flaw:

Psychic Nosebleed: +4 shard

Numbed Emotion: +3 shard

Slaughterhouse 9: +5 chara, +3 shard

Endbringer's target: +4 chara, +5 shard

Rough start: +2*3 +1 chara

Case 53: +1*3+1 shard (Cat girl + genetic = normal cat)

Worst day ever *3: +7 chara, +4 shard

Identity Revealed: +4 character

Equip:

Skill:

Strategy: -5 character

Tactic: -4 character

Parkour: -2 character

Mob: -2 character

Money: -3 character

Connection: -4 character

Perk:

Plot Convenience: -1 character

Secret lair: -2 character

Power slot: -1 shard

Shard: Dead shard : +3 shard

Power:

Perfect Mind (Second Trigger): -4 chara, -8 shard

Genetic (Second Trigger): -4 chara, -13 shard

Nanomachine (Second Trigger): -4 chara, -13 shard

Proficiency: -2 shard

Description: The Cat with attitude. With her genius mind, she combine genetic with nanomachine, to create wonder of bioscience that she used to secretly control the world. Her dream is to be basically the cat that sit in the mastermind's lap.
Changed abit. Still wonder whether should I ditch blindspot in favor of removing psychic nosebleed though

Edit 2: add another nemesis, to add stealth and mob for me.

Edit 3: finally fixed and restat. Pls check

Edit 4: Restat. Pls check again. Background is a female genetic visionary, who have changed her body into a cat, in order to fulfilled her dream as being a cushy cat in the lap of a mastermind. Obviously have a few screw loose.

Edit 5: Remove Banter, Noctis Cape, and Peak Performance, and remove one power slot

Edit 6: Remove stealth

Edit 7: Remove Blindspot, remove 1 Case 53.

Edit 8: Add Iden reveal, add Custom costume: A suit made out of specially-designed all-purpose bio-nanobot, for her to used with full potential, and could perform various task.

Change thing too

One final change. Calculate for me pls, while I was thinking on how to used Master of None.

Updated quite abit for my character, just realize I have no Stealth, so I remove banter and vial

edit: reset my skill

Edit 2: Resetted. Pls check

Edit 3: Restat. Pls check. Backstory is that I was framed for something I haven't do, as a scapegoat for someone's scheme.

Edit 4: remove identity revealed, and add banter.

Edit 5: Remove presence, banter, 1 worst day ever, add jump

Edit 6: Replace Jump with Immunity

Edit 7: Remove Humble Beginning, remove Imunity, 1 power slot, Blind spot, Hacking

Andy, stop quoting and bumping your lengthy submission every time you need to rearrange points. It's bordering on spam at this point, and I will remove/merge comments. Spamming this thread will just annoy Dragon and stall the RP.

Eh, I just like testing build. Next up I will be testing a Bullet Hell build with Master of None flaw.

Also, do you think Master of One should also allow to have a Second Trigger, and they would instead get a Third Trigger for this?

Welp, then like Fate Servant Creation page back then, I should make my own thread for this then, at least for awhile. In the end, I guess I really just like posting build for people to see.

@Paul

"WDE x3(+9 character +6 shard"

"Case 53x3(+6 shard)"

Villain boost is that you get one extra point for each point type from flaws. WDE gives 2 and 1 normally so taking three would be 6 and 3. With the Villain boost, that's 7 and 4. For Case 53, each one is one shard point so taking three is three and the villain boost would make taking three = four.

@Dusty

You did the math right but you have 8 extra character points and 5 extra shard points. You could get rid of some flaws.

@Exodus

You did the math right. You can design your followers and your case 53 body now.

You can choose your own villain name, but if you choose not to, then other characters will make one for you based off your actions and powers.

The skills too.

Dusty Raider wrote: Name: Prep Guy( real name Charley Despo )

Path: Vigilante(Ambivalent)

Costume: Budget

Equipment: tinkertech, Supply line, Sniper rifle, Prt info

Skills: Banter, strategy

Flaws: Worst day ever(2), endbringer target, Slaughter house 9

Perks: power slot(2), secret hideout, voice in my head,

Shard: Foriegn Element

Powers: pocket room, revenant blade, peak condition, animate constructs, power sight

If I messed up the math here please tell me.

</div> Can we pretend the extra shards don't exist?

Name:Accelerator (Real Name:Eden)

Path:Vigilante

Configuration:

• Alignment:Ambivalent
  • Costume:Budget
  • Skills:Stealth, Martial Arts, Parkour
  • Flaws:Numbed Emotions. Endbringer Target. Case 53, Worst Day Ever x3, Rough Start x2
  • Perks:Second Trigger x2, Secret Lair
  • Shard Type:Foreign Element
  • Powers:
  • Vector Push(Second Trigger)
  • Counter
  • Barrier(Second Trigger)
  • Peak Condition
Case 53 makes me look like pre headshot Accelerator

Standuser081 said:
Might as well take a shot at this

Name: Jack Hades

Path: Ambivalent Vigilante

Equipment: Sniper Rifle (-3 CP), Tinkertech (-4 CP), Bombs (-2 CP)

Costume: Bodysuit

Configuration: 32 CP, 29 SP

Flaws: Nemesis (+3 CP), Rough Start 3× (+6 CP), Worst Day Ever 3× (+6 CP and +3 SP), Identity Reveal (+3 CP), Case 53 ×3 (+3 SP), Psychic Nosebleed (+3 SP), Numbed Emotions (+2 SP), Slaughterhouse 9 (+4 CP and +2 SP), Kryptonite (+3 SP)

Skills: Martial Arts (-4 CP), Marksmanship (-5 CP)

Perks: Second Trigger ×2 (-8 CP and -6 SP), Plot Convenience (-1 CP), Noctis Cape (-1 CP)

Powers: Paramount - Second Trigger (-10 SP), Mountain - Second Trigger (-2) SP), Immunity (-1 SP), Peak Condition (-1 SP), Cosmetic Shapeshift (-1 SP)

Shard: Foreign Element (-3 CP and -3 SP)
Added a few changes

Name: Utilitarian

Path: Villain

Configuration:

Costume: Body Suit(-1cp)

Skill: Tactics, Strategy(-9cp)

Flaws:Case 53 (2; His skin has turned plaid. +4sp), Worst Day Ever (2 +6 cp +4sp), Numbed Emotions(+3sp), Endbringer Target(+4cp +5sp), Birdcage(+5cp +5sp)

Perks: Second Trigger (1 -4cp -3sp), Wealth Shard Type: Foriegn Element

Powers: Body Swap (Second Trigger, -10sp) Macgyver(-1sp),Perfect Mind(-5sp)

Junkoposter said:
Name: S.R.E.E. (Self-Reliant Enforcer Entity)

Path: Villian.

Configuration:

• Costume: Custom.
  • Equipment: Extremely durable sword.
  • Skill: Mechanics, Hacking, Martial Arts, Parkour.
  • Flaws: Numbed Emotions, Worst Day ever (2), Dishonorable, Kill Order.
  • Perks: Secret Lair, Money.
  • Shard Type: Foreign Element.
  • Powers:
-Robotics.

-Machine Spirit.

-Protocals.

Theme Songs: ÔÿóCAUTION!!Ôÿó µØ▒µû╣ Touhou Metal/Rock 1986 ÔÿóCAUTION!!Ôÿó, Utsuho's theme - Nuclear Alarm mix, EXTERMINATION, I've Got No Strings.

Voice.

Appearance:

Robo awoo1
Awoo
reposting cause I don't feel like scrolling up so much to look at my stuff ovo

Follower 1

Name: Anna Greene

Path: Villain

Configuration:

• Shard: Foreign Element
  • Skills: First Aid
  • Perks: Second Trigger x2, Secret Lair
  • Flaws: Dishonorable, Bizarro, Kryptonite, Numbed Emotions, Case 53, Endbringer Target
  • Powers: Genetics (Second Trigger), Stand (Second Trigger) (Has Elasticity, Pocket Room, and Voodoo)
I'll add the second one later.

Back