• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cannibalized Worm: Alpha Registration Thread

Followers are automatically in the same Path as you. So if you're an Ambivalent Vigilante, they are too. After that it's like another character that you design.

Not yet, I still have to look at WHY's, Exodus's, Andy needs to edit out the Vigilante stuff on his since his PC is a Villain, and Swathing's.

Edit: Paul too

A new Flaw has been made.

Kryptonite (Can be chosen once, incompatible with Humble Begginings) +3 Shard Points: One of the powers you selected will have an as-of-yet unknown weakness or limitation it would otherwise not have, written down by the GM in secret. Your character may figure out this weakness over time, or through their own or others' powers.

(Credit goes to Dargoo)

Inb4 literally everyone changes their sheets because of this.

DragonEmperor23 said:
A new Flaw has been made.

Kryptonite (Can be chosen once, incompatible with Humble Begginings) +3 Shard Points: One of the powers you selected will have an as-of-yet unknown weakness or limitation it would otherwise not have, written down by the GM in secret. Your character may figure out this weakness over time, or through their own or others' powers.

(Credit goes to Dargoo)

Inb4 literally everyone changes their sheets because of this. </div>

Did you approve my PC yet OwO?

In case no one goes hero, I also have an alternative entry.

Pyrokinesis by ezorenier da3y7nu-fullview
What does it mean to be a hero? With more and more vigilantes rebelling against official heroism, that's become a harder question to ask. With more and more villains cheating the system and escaping justice, it's become a harder question to answer. I'd say, a hero finds that one impossible path, between justice and kindness, that can only be found by making our system better on the inside-out.
Name: Phillip White (Fire)

The Team

Team Name: September

Team Members: Earth, Wind, and Fire

Margus 2.PNG
Fire's the leader, but he ain't the first member of this group. But he sure as hell is the first member to try and make heroes what they really should be.

Earth

Name:
Maurice Johnson

Path: Hero

Budget: +5 CP, +5 SP

Costume: Budget (-0 CP. He's shirtless and wears shorts; think The Hulk)

Perks: Fan Club, Second Trigger, Plot Convenience (-5 CP, -3 SP)

Skills: Parkour, Banter (-3 CP)

Flaws: Case 53 x3 (He's permanently made of rock due to his powers. Think Korg from Ragnarok) (+3 SP)

Shard: Natural Trigger (+3 CP)

Powers: Stone Skin (Second Trigger), Peak Condition, Mountain (-5 SP)

Wind

Nausicaa ARS setup 2
My shard wants me to be something I'm not. And every time I fight that, every time I hold back instead of letting lose, I get more and more detached from it. Sometimes, I think it has it out for me; but I'm never going to stop being a pacifist.
Name: Jessica Bailey

Path: Hero

Budget: +5 CP, +5 SP

Costume: Thematic (-3 CP)

Perks: N/A

Skills: Strategy, Mechanic (-7 CP)

Flaws: Master of One, Worst Day Ever (+2 CP, +5 SP)

Powers: Atmospheric Control (Second Trigger) (-10 SP)

Path: Hero, with a capital "H"

Budget: +5 CP +5 SP

Costume: Budget (-0 CP)

Perks: Secret Lair, Power Slot (-2 CP, -1 SP)

Skills: Tactics, Investigation (-6 CP)

Flaws: Kryptonite, Master of None (+7 SP)

Powers: Omnicombustion, Elemental (Fire), Flight, Immunity (-10 SP)

DragonEmperor23 said:
Followers are automatically in the same Path as you. So if you're an Ambivalent Vigilante, they are too. After that it's like another character that you design.
What about Nemesis?

Dargoo Faust said:
Team Name: September

Team Members: Earth, Wind, and Fire
You sonova [FANDOM]

we better get to High 6-A by EOS

Yobo Blue said:
Yobo Blue said:
Let's see if I did this right.
Name: Michael Red

D3D9C6FF-6896-4371-BE09-6B464D5F1FA7
Configuration:

• Path: Vigilante (Anti-Villain)
  • Costume: Budget
  • Shard: Natural Trigger
  • Perks: Cauldron Vial x3 (will design later), Blindspot
    • Cauldron Vials: Vial 1 (Treasury, Inversion, Quality Assurance), Vial 2 (Lawgiver, Enthrallment, Glimpse), Vial 3 (Paramount, Kingmaker)
  • Flaws: Case 53 x1 (causes grayer skin), Rough Start x 2, Nemesis x2, Endbringer Target, Kryptonite
  • Skill: Stealth, Hacking, Mechanics, Investigation
  • Equipment: Supply Line, Secret Lair, Blade
  • Powers: Destiny Weaver, Power Hub
This work?
I apologize.

Before anyone tries it, there is no Follower stacking. You can't have Followers for Followers for Followers. Also, no Nemesis for Followers.

Yes.

Unless you're suicidal and gave yourself a Kill Order.

I put that in slashed out as if I was joking but I'm probably not.

ExodusNexus said:
Name: Ava Derina

Path: Ambivalent Vigilante

Configuration:

• Costume: Budget
  • Shard: Dead Shard
  • Perks: Second Trigger, Negentropy, Voice in Your Head
  • Flaws: Case 53 x3, Worst Day Ever x2, Unruly Passenger, Numbed Emotions, Slaughterhouse 9, Endbringer Target, Kryptonite
  • Powers: Adaption, Paramount (Second Trigger), Vamparism, Cosmetic Shapeshift, Razor Hands
  • Equipment: Blade, Supply Line
  • Skills: Hacking

I'm worried about having so many flaws, but I think I can manage.

I'll add in appearance stuff later.
I've made some changes, is this okay?

PsychoWarper said:
Name: Dedric Muller

Path: Ambivalent (Vigilante), +4, +4

Configuratio: 22 Character Points, 24 Shard Points

Costume: Budget

Flaws:

Slaughterhouse 9 (+4, +2)

Worst Day Ever x2 (+4, +2)

Psychic Nosebleed ( 0, +3)

Humble Beginnings (+5, +5)

Case 53 (+0, +2)

Equipment: -3

Sniper Rifle, -3

Skills: -12

Martial Arts, -4

Marksmanship, -5

Survival, -3

Perks:

Second Trigger (-4, -3)

Shard:

Foreign Element (-3, -3)

Powers:

Recordless (Stranger) -2

Immunity (Breaker) -1

Atmosphere Control (Shaker) -10

Survivalism (Changer) -5, 2nd Trigger

E5716135-B53F-4892-9759-954CB5CB64E5
@Dragon

I made a few changes (Sorry)

Yo @Dragon. Here's an idea.

So my original POWERLESS build still has Case 53 (2) and Psychic Nosebleed, but since I'm POWERLESS I can replace that with Herpes Simplex, Brittle Bones, and Asthma ~~Of which I can subsequently mitigate with the Wim Hof breathing method~~. I replace my PLOT CONVIENENCE perk with CAULDRON'S VIAL (1) and then use it to get TEMPORARY SUPERPOWERS (since Cauldron's Vial is derived from an Eden Shard, which expires in less than a century, especially if I overuse my powers). and while I have the aforementioned TEMPORARY SUPERPOWERS, I suffer from the ACTUAL side effects of a Level 2 Case 52 & Psychic Nosebleed.

is that good?

Alright, apparently I need to make specific stats and such for my followers, so here we gooooo

Rai

Path: Vigilante Anti-Villain

Costume: Custom (A suit outfitted with a ton of medical materials, along with some armor and a few extra knives for combat purposes)

Equipment: Supply Line, specifically for medical and Mister Wizard's supply

Skills: First Aid, Martial Arts (Never pick a knife fight with a surgeon), Marksmanship, Stealth

Conditions: Rough Start (3), Nemesis, Endbringer Target, Secret Lair

Powers: Surgery (Second Trigger)

Type: Natural Trigger

Points remaining: 0 character, 0 shard
Mister Wizard

Costume: Budget

Equipment: PRT Info

Skills: Tactics, Strategy, Mechanics, Hacking, Investigation, Banter

Powers: Fortification (Second Trigger)

Jack

Costume: Thematic (Clothing that repairs itself along with him)

Equipment: Blade, Bombs, Tinkertech (In the form of instant immolation devices, disposable tesla grenades, and very dangerous items of the like)

Skills: Martial Arts, Parkour, Survival, Tactics

Powers: Regenerationn

No I just put that there because it would be too confusing for them to not have a lair and yet have a lair anyways because the main character made the investment

Name: Ohta Hideo-Stevenson

Gender: Male (technically XYY, but that constitutes as male)

Path: Ambivalent Vigilante

Configuration:

FLAWS Worst Day Ever (+2 Character, +1 Shard)

Rough Start x2 (+4 Character)

Humble Beginnings (+5 Character, +5 Shard)

Psychic Nosebleed (+3 Shard)

Case 53 x2 (+2 Shard)

Character Point Total: 11 (+4 cuz Ambivalent Vigilante) 15

Shard Point Total: 11 (+4 cuz Ambivalent Vigilante). 15

(Will ask Dragon later if I can convert Shard Points into Character Points IN EXCHANGE for a lack of powers)

Dragon Approves. CHARACTER POINT TOTAL NOW 30

SKILL Tactics (-4 Character)

Strategy (-5 Character)

Stealth (-3 Character)

CURRENT CHARACTER POINT COUNT: 16

AFTER SPENDING COUNT: 4

BUDGET COSTUME (-1 Character) Basically, imagine the head & neck of Kamen Rider Black RX, with the whole Grasshopper thing going. Now, imagine like, a 3 inch thick Kevlar Vest, but there's two inches of solid Flex Seal Liquid behind the Kevlar on the inside of the vest.

Now, imagine those weird skin tight thermal wear pants, but there's shin pads and quad armor reinforced in solid Flex Seal Liquid. Now imagine a slightly more baggy pair of pants on top of that.

The tool belt itself is primarily divided into a few categories. There's like, 3 Pepper Spray bombs, 3 Flashbang grenades, and 3 actual bombs.

PERKS Cauldron Vial (-3 Character)

PRE PERK SPENDING CHARACTER TOTAL: 17

POST SPENDING CHARACTER TOTAL: 16

ITEMS

Tool Belt (-1 Character)

Stealth Suit (-2 Character)

Blade (-1 Character)

Sniper Rifle (-3 Character)

Bombs (-2 Character)

Tinkertech (-4 Character)

PRE ITEM SPENDING CHARACTER TOTAL: 30

POST ITEM SPENDING CHARACTER TOTAL: 17

My plan is to obtain the vial by chance after my WORST DAY EVER, which I then sell to MAKE BANK and get Mama Croix and Mama Yukari out of debt, overdue bills, and eviction notices

Name: James Smith

Path: vigilante ambivalent +4 both

Configuration:

Appearance: brown hair and eyes, average height, fit, but not especially muscular.

Costume: budget (often: black mask, dark baggy clothes)

Shard: Natural +3 blue

Powers: MacGyver -1 red, Remote Transfer -2 red, X-Ray vision -1 red, Recordless -2 red, Fresh Identity -3 red

Skills: Stealth -3 blue

Flaws:Slaughterhouse 9 +2 red +4 blue, numbed emotions +2 red

Perks: Blind spot -4 red -3 blue, Plot convenience -1 blue

Equipment: bombs -2 blue, tool belt -1 blue, supply line -4 blue, Stealth suit -2 blue

Can't wait to see that all the players who picked wde and et just get deleted right as they start

Back