• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cannibalized Worm: Alpha Registration Thread

IWAE!

ZEN GM NO CHIKARA O UKETSUGI

JIKU O KOE, KAKO TO MIRAI O SHIROSHIMESU TOKI NO OUJA

SONO NA MO DRAGONEMPEROR23!

MASANI SEITAN NO SHUNKANDEARU!

Roughh Translation

>Rejoice! This shit might finally start!

I'm really sorry, but it looks like there's some stuff I have to put straight in real life that means I have to drop from this.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
>Rejoice! This shit might finally start!
Personally this should start beggining of June due to people having finals.

Like next Saturday or something. Scheduling a proper RP with 15 people is an absolute nightmare either way, though.

I'm going to change my character, because I doubt too many people want to see a prison life simulator and no matter how hard I try I can't formulate a means to escape the birdcage with my current powers. Though I could feasibly with a different set of powers. Namely blink. Beacon might work depending on how beacons get set up if you need to be next to where the beacons are situated or not. And to have those powers I'd need to pick up some additional flaws. So, I'm going to make my story a bit more interesting by going with the route that has me leave the birdcage albeit I'll still need to work to get out of it. I'm sorry... felt it was necessary to do this due to well me staying awake last night just thinking about various things including this.

Name: Utilitarian

Path: Villain

Configuration:

Costume: Budget

Skill: Tactics, Strategy, Stealth, Investigation, Hacking,

Flaws:Case 53 (3; His natural form is that of a crab like monster with a clearly visible brain expose while not helping or hindering him do normal things in any noticeable way it's form makes him utterly inhuman ), Worst Day Ever (3), Numbed Emotions, Endbringer Target, Slaughterhouse 9, Kill Order, identity Reveal

Perks: Second Trigger(2), Wealth, Cauldron Vial(Infinite Treasury, Paramount), Secret Lair, Plot Convenience

Shard Type: Foriegn Element

Powers: Body Swap (Second Trigger,) Power Hub, Replication(Second Trigger)

Theme Song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq-efEfJvpw

Spidermastermind

Due to the only one villain flaw I changed some things and now instead of being imprisoned in the birdcage, I'm now free but likely to die the first day.

Junkoposter said:
Name: S.R.E.E. (Self-Reliant Enforcer Entity)

Path: Villian.

Configuration:

• Costume: Custom.
  • Equipment: Extremely durable sword.
  • Skill: Mechanics, Hacking, Martial Arts, Parkour.
  • Flaws: Numbed Emotions, Worst Day ever (2), Case 53 (3), Kill Order, Rough Start (1).
  • Perks: Secret Lair, Money, Noctic Cape, Power Slot.
  • Shard Type: Foreign Element.
  • Powers:
-Robotics.

-Machine Spirit.

-Protocals.

-Bullet Hell.

Theme Songs: ÔÿóCAUTION!!Ôÿó µØ▒µû╣ Touhou Metal/Rock 1986 ÔÿóCAUTION!!Ôÿó, Utsuho's theme - Nuclear Alarm mix, EXTERMINATION, I've Got No Strings.

Voice.

Appearance:

Robo awoo1
Awoo
reposting due to fixed stuff

[B]Standuser081 said:
[/B]
Might as well take a shot at this

Name: Jack Hades

Path: Ambivalent Vigilante

Equipment: Sniper Rifle (-3 CP), Tinkertech (-4 CP),

Costume: Budget

Configuration: 32 CP, 29 SP

Flaws: Nemesis (+3 CP), Rough Start 3× (+6 CP), Identity Reveal (+3 CP), Case 53 ×3 (+3 SP), Psychic Nosebleed (+3 SP), Numbed Emotions (+2 SP), Slaughterhouse 9 (+4 CP and +2 SP), Endbringer Target (+3 CP and +4 SP), Kryptonite (+3 SP)

Skills: Martial Arts (-4 CP), Marksmanship (-5 CP)

Perks: Second Trigger ×2 (-8 CP and -6 SP), Plot Convenience (-1 CP), Noctis Cape (-1 CP)

Powers: Paramount - Second Trigger (-10 SP), Mountain - Second Trigger (-2) SP), Immunity (-1 SP), Peak Condition (-1 SP), Cosmetic Shapeshift (-1 SP)

Shard: Foreign Element (-3 CP and -3 SP) </div>

Back