• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cannibalized Worm: Alpha Registration Thread

5+Antivillain (3) + Natural Trigger (+3) + Nemesis (+3) + ET (+3) + Rough Start (+4) = 21

Cauldron Vial (-6) + Blindspot (-3) + Stealth (-3) + Hacking (-1) + Investigation (-2) + Banter (-1) + Stealth Suit (-2) + Secret Lair (-2) + Supply Line (-4)+ Mechanics (-2) = -26

5+ ET (+4) + Case 53 (+1) + Anti villain (1) = 11

Blindspot (-4) + Destiny Weaver (-7) = -11

@yobo

DragonEmperor23 said:
5+Antivillain (3) + Natural Trigger (+3) + Nemesis (+6) + ET (+3) + Rough Start (+4) = 24
Cauldron Vial (-6) + Blindspot (-3) + Stealth (-3) + Hacking (-1) + Investigation (-2) + Secret Lair (-2) + Supply Line (-4)+ Mechanics (-2) = -23

5+ ET (+4) + Case 53 (+1) + Anti villain (1) = 11

Blindspot (-4) + Destiny Weaver (-7) = -11
Yeah, you're good now.

With x-ray vision, could you see through multiple layers? Also, could you see inside soneone's body, and stuff like that? For instance if for some reason I was searching for something and I thought they had swallowed it.

Also, what's gestation?

Kiryu2012 said:
Name: Klawz

Path: Vigilante

Configuration:

-Alignment: Ambivalent

-Costume: None

-Equipment: None

-Skill: Survival

-Flaws: Case 53 (3)

-Shard Type: Foreign Element

-Powers:

--Animorph

--Vampirism

--Copycat

Appearance: A semi-anthropomorphic chimera that is composed of various animal parts. His boxlike head resembles some sort of blend between a theropod and a squamate, having golden goat-like eyes and sporting rows upon rows of Allosaurus teeth, as well as pointed ears, a long forked tongue, and the boss of a Pachyrhinosaurus. His leonine arms are nearly as long as his theropod-like legs, allowing him to switch between a bipedal and quadrupedal gait. His tail resembles a crocodile's, and his body is covered in leathery scaly skin that is a grayish blue. His flesh and blood are glowing purple. He stands 7 feet tall and weighs 650 pounds.

Theme Song: Monster, Evolution, Alive, Who Will Know

I have never RPed on VSBW past like that one time and I yeeted in a week.

I have no clue what Worm is.

Let's go.

Dan-luvisi-kermit-drive-by-danluvisiart-d67a4ht

Ribbit.
Name: Erron Spiegel, "Pond Scum"

Path: Villain

Costume: Budget

Budget: +5 CP, +5 SP

Perks: Mooks, Secret Lair, Cauldron Vial, Power Slot, Second Trigger (-10 CP, -4 SP)

Cauldron Vial: Kingmaker, Beacon, Counter

Skills: Martial Arts, Stealth, Banter (-8 SP)

Flaws: Dishonorable, Rough Start x1, Nemesis, Case 53 x3, Worst Day Ever x1 (+13 CP, +9 SP)

Shard: Dead Shard (+3 SP)

Powers: Recordless, Cloak (Second Trigger), Proficiency, Small Arms (-13 SP)

I remember you played in RW as a lazy messy girl who had Sun Wukong and Yeeted out pretty quick cause you where to busy kek.

PsychoWarper said:
Name: Dedric Muller

Path: Ambivalent (Vigilante), +4, +4

Configuratio: 24 Character Points, 23 Shard Points

Flaws:

Slaughterhouse 9 (+4, +2)

Worst Day Ever x3 (+6, +3)

Psychic Nosebleed ( 0, +3)

Humble Beginnings (+5, +5)

Equipment: -3

Sniper Rifle, -3

Skills: -12

Martial Arts, -4

Marksmanship, -5

Survival, -3

Perks:

None

Shard:

Foreign Element (-3, -3)

Powers: -10

Recordless (Stranger) -2

Immunity (Breaker) -1

Gravity Control (Shaker) -7

Survivalism (Changer) -5, 2nd Trigger

E5716135-B53F-4892-9759-954CB5CB64E5

PsychoWarper said:
I remember you played in RW as a lazy messy girl who had Sun Wukong and Yeeted out pretty quick cause you where to busy kek.
what even happened to her, anyways

I have a 5-week break coming up soon, after finals, so I thought it would be fun to hop on this.

I think she went back to her home planet

Cool, we'll finally have another Admin with us, our old one got a job and isnt as active ovo.

Not actually a build, more of an experiment, on how many point I could get in this game, and what build I could get

Name: Savior

Path: Villain (Kill Order) 7+,7+

Configuration: +62 (+16 from previous) character point,+45 (+10 from previous) shard point (+5,+5 from beginning)

Flaw:

Unruly Passenger: +5 shard

Psychic Nosebleed: +4 shard

Numbed Emotion: +3 shard

Slaughterhouse 9: +5 chara, +3 shard

Endbringer's target: +4 chara, +5 shard

Humble Beginning: +6 chara, +6 shard

Nemesis: +4*3 character

Rough start: +4*3 chara

Case 53: +2*3 shard

Worst day ever *3: +9 chara, +6 shard

Identity reveal: +4 chara

Equip:

Supply line: -4 character

Toolbelt: -1 character

Skill:

Martial Artist: -4 character

First Aid: -3 character

Strategy: -5 character

Tactic: -4 character

Survivor: -3 character

Parkour: -2 character

Money: -3 character

Connection: -4 character

Investigation: -2 character

Hacking: -1 character

Marksmanship: -5 character

Mechanic: -2 character

Banter: -1 character

Perk:

Negentropy :-5 chara, -5 Shard

Voice in my head: -2 Shard

Plot Convenience: -1 character

Blindspot -3 character, -4 shard

Noctis Cape: -1 shard

Secret lair: -2 character

Shard: Natural Trigger +3 chara

Power:

Ultimate Luck (Second Trigger) -4 chara,-28 shard

Proficiency (Second Trigger) -4 chara, -5 shard

Peak Condition (Second Trigger): -4 chara, -4 shard

Description: "Only through the most trial, can it give out the most greatest of being". The little girl who fall on a wrong side of the world, and is now hunted by everything. However, in an sicken twist of fate, she held great potential in herself, and gain many more through trial and tribulation. Potential that could either be used for good...or for bad.

Honestly, unless she literally get Ultimate Luck, she definitely will not survive on her own.

Edit: To add more skill. Still have 16 more character point

Edit2: Finally done. Still not going to guarantee she will live long, but long enough to have an interesting life.

Edit3: Added all, with 1 character point to spare...Seriously, this could be a vitable build

Edit3:...Until I remember that I haven't added +5,+5 from what I got yet. So...

Edit 4: Added, with one shard point to spare

Blahblah9755 said:
With x-ray vision, could you see through multiple layers? Also, could you see inside soneone's body, and stuff like that? For instance if for some reason I was searching for something and I thought they had swallowed it.
@Dragon

@Paul no we all are the babies

Blahblah9755 said:
Blahblah9755 said:
@Dragon
Yeah.

Back