• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can you get 2-A tier by having infinite size relative to multiple 4-D object ?

5e4a2131-2e2e-4401-8c71-694422174b94

Basically this.

technically there is no quantative difference in size between a Low 2-C and a 2-A sized object (both are infinite 4-D)

Something larger then this could be Low 1-C possibly.

MY ******* GOD I JUST REALIZED THIS IS ABOUT BEING INFINITELY BIGGER THAN A LOW 2-C/2-C STRUCTURE TO OBTAIN 2-A, NOT LOW 1-C.

My apologies. I will delete my prior comment.

I think, and MG fans can correct me if I'm wrong, but Anos was once 2-A for being able to destroy an object infinite in-relation to a 2-B object, so I think so with a big asterisk.

Last edited:
Depends on how, I suppose. In some very specific circumstances, maybe.
Like, if you can hold infinite 4D space but aren't 5D or something.

Originally I remember the problem for bringing the gap between Low 2-C with 2-C and above was the undefined 5th-dimensional gap between the many 4D universes across 5D space, requiring the power to access universes across the parallel axis.

In theory, a single timeline can already be an infinite 4D, in all dimensional axes, universe when an universe can last an eternity and have infinite 3D space.

But I think that original ruling isn't in effect anymore.

Depends on how, I suppose. In some very specific circumstances, maybe.
What specific circumstances are we looking at? And how specific?

Like, if you can hold infinite 4D space but aren't 5D or something.
Wait, you need direct in-verse confirmation for that? Simply being called "infinitely larger than a space-time continuum or multiple space-time continuums" isn't enough? You need a "Can hold an infinite amount of 4D space" alongside it to get 2-A?

Last edited:
Originally I remember the problem for bringing the gap between Low 2-C with 2-C and above was the undefined 5th-dimensional gap between the many 4D universes across 5D space, requiring the power to access universes across the parallel axis.

In theory, a single timeline can already be an infinite 4D, in all dimensional axes, universe when an universe can last an eternity and have infinite 3D space.

But I think that original ruling isn't in effect anymore.
Ah. This mess.

Wait, you need direct in-verse confirmation for that? Simply being called "infinitely larger than a space-time continuum or multiple space-time continuums" isn't enough? You need a "Can hold an infinite amount of 4D space" alongside it to get 2-A?
Not really. If this were strictly true for 2-A, many verses that are 2-A would have to be downgraded, because they are all spaces that usually contain more than one space-time and are infinite or infinitely larger than them. And if they have a transcendence to this space-times, they are usually Low 1-C.

Last edited:
Yeah old MGF and tensura have their 2A rating with that way

But i think, if you infinity larger than low 2C then you will have between 2A or low 1C depends on context the verse give. If it have context about transcending the low 2C and the low 2C is just a small thing a microcosmos or something like that, yeah it will low 1C

But i think, if you infinity larger than low 2C then you will have between 2A or low 1C depends on context the verse give. If it have context about transcending the low 2C and the low 2C is just a small thing a microcosmos or something like that, yeah it will low 1C
Or if you transcends Low 2-C and become infinitely larger than it. This can be 2-A or more Low 1-C.

Or if you transcends Low 2-C and become infinitely larger than it. This can be 2-A or more Low 1-C.
I will say it low 1C

Bruh.. the 2A it just go with logic that it have more space for contain more infinitely low 2C structure
And then low 1C is infinitely superior in size, not just can contain more thing

5e4a2131-2e2e-4401-8c71-694422174b94

Basically this.
Depends on if the structure has infinite size in relation to finite sized 4D objects or infinite sized 4D objects.
The former is Low 2-C and the latter is Low 1-C.

And why aren't we following this, when this seems a better interpretation?

2A context for Rimuru's İmaginary Space : Rimuru's Imaginary Space contains energy that can create tens of thousands (>10.000~2B) of finite 4D structures. It is also stated that Imaginary Space is infinite compared to 4D structures (2B) and cannot be filled with 4D structures (2A). So it was considered Imaginary Space 2A. Also, structures absorbed by Rimuru are stored in Imaginary Space, and Rimuru has previously absorbed a High 3A field and a Low 2C structure. If ıt have such a context and ıt have the mentioned requirements ıt should have 2A.

Last edited:
2A context for Rimuru's İmaginary Space :

Rimuru's Imaginary Space contains energy that can create tens of thousands (>10.000~2B) of finite 4D structures. It is also stated that Imaginary Space is infinite compared to 4D structures (2B) and cannot be filled with 4D structures. So it was considered Imaginary Space 2A. Also, structures absorbed by Rimuru are stored in Imaginary Space, and Rimuru has previously absorbed a High 3A field and a Low 2C structure.

If ıt have such a context and ıt have the mentioned requirements ıt should have 2A.
Simply speaking, there is a structure that has many things besides these statements , such as transcending all of these spacetimes, being infinitely larger than them, and contain the higher dimensional light.

Not my fault, complain to our standards and no, none will be downgraded.
Then this is 2-A too, because even a single 4D highlighted in red is Low 2-C. If you include more than one of these and you are infinite, you simply become 2-A.

Actually, it's not enough to see Low 2-C as a microcosm, you have to be 2-A for that. Because, according to the standards, there is no baseline layer on 2-A.

Not all 4D objects or space are of universal size. There has to be size mentioned.
Bro think of it as a 4-D universal space-time continuum.
I just told you to assume, I know not every space-time continuum is universal by default. More precisely, "if the verse says otherwise, it is not assumed that way." For example DB

Actually, it's not enough to see Low 2-C as a microcosm, you have to be 2-A for that. Because, according to the standards, there is no baseline layer on 2-A.
No, a space that contain 4D universes in it own is basically 5D, but our standard get strict on that, so we must provide some further proof like the 4D universe is only a small subspace of that space or something like transcending that universe, something that make the space that contain the universe is not just contain but strictly bigger or superior

No, a space that contain 4D universes in it own is basically 5D, but our standard get strict on that, so we must provide some further proof like the 4D universe is only a small subspace of that space or something like transcending that universe, something that make the space that contain the universe is not just contain but strictly bigger or superior
The statement of the "microcosm" is not fundamentally sufficient by itself for qualitative transcendence. For example, Low 2-C universes would be a "microcosm" compared to a 2-A or 2-B multiverse.(Because basically all of the 2-A and 2-B multiverses would be infinitley or uncountably(not infinite) larger than a single Low 2-C structure.)

The decisive things here are the extra expressions and the nature of the universes seen as microcosms.

Other than that, As DT said, not every plane holding multiple 4-D universes is 5-D. This requires multiple 4-dimensional universes located in the same physical space, completely parallel to each other, never intersecting at 90 degrees and other angles.

Last edited:
Back