• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can you get 2-A tier by having infinite size relative to multiple 4-D object ?

Why is that when klol's gaeness is present the threads become toxic?

Anyways, a lot of verses got tier 1 because "infinitely bigger" so I fail to see the problem with the OP. Yes, the people who made the standards may disagree but still those are the standards and unless a thread happens we still run with that.

Also yggdrasil lacks the statements necessary so it won't get tier 1 regardless lol

You back. Well that was quick.

Honestly, no. Tier 2 is the black sheep of this wiki and is pretty inconsistent with the rest of the tiering system.

Low 2-C to 2-A and everything in-between them is defined as infinite 4D.

Now, in the case of the Tiers below it(or even above it for that matter) like High 3-A, destroying one infinite sized planet or destroying an infinite number of infinite sized planets is just baseline High 3-A.

However, in Tier 2, we define Low 2-C as destroying one space time continuum(one infinite sized planet basically in 4D terms)and 2-A as destroying infinite number of space time continuums.(infinite number of infinite sized planets in 4D terms).

Essentially, in other Tiers we tier it according to size, while in Tier 2, we tier it according to the collection of stuff it contains or is affected regardless of its size, the size would be the same as infinite 4D for any collection of stuff but we pretend they are different tiers.

For the Ygg stuff, since I have not read the cosmology yet and I am assuming based off mythology stuff should have the 9 realms as Low 2-C structures correct.
So we might as well tier the Ygg tree as another Low 2-C structure by tiering the cosmology as 2-C for affecting 10 Low 2-C structures in total or tier the Ygg tree as 2-A cos infinitely big than the rest.

It's arbitrary asf and depends on what the staff understands

Tony go do your DreamyBull routine to Makima since you insist you're not gae.

Anyways, a lot of verses got tier 1 because "infinitely bigger" so I fail to see the problem with the OP. Yes, the people who made the standards may disagree but still those are the standards and unless a thread happens we still run with that.
They usually have way more going for them than just that tho. I thought you knew that about Bayo, Toni, or are you being gae here as well?

Also yggdrasil lacks the statements necessary so it won't get tier 1 regardless lol
Yes... I know. We've repeated this ad nauseam. Not even what this thread is about anymore LMAO

1- Many universes use this statement only as support. Next to these statements there are things like statements that clarify the ontological difference (seeing fiction, transcendence or higher plane) or there are 2-A structures.
2- If these are the only statements, they will all downgrade, even Ultima asked for a list of verses where this is the only statement like this.
3- DT, Ultima and Agnaa have already announced that such a statement would still be tier 2. I think it should not be discussed any further.

Anyway standards are what matters, idc about misinterpretations of someone's statements but if one Disagree, a crt can always be made.
Bro are you okay. This is what the mans who make the standards say, and there are many things that are not clarified in the standards, such as topology, because what you see on that page is just a small summary, the tip of the iceberg.

there are many things that are not clarified in the standards
If u think your interpretation is correct and it needs clarification then make a crt to add that clarification. Simple as that. Ultima Disagree with me? He can say it himself if have to and better change the standard. I'm not gonna buy a random "Ultima said this in that thread and that so you're wrong" when my interpretation just alings fine with his statements. Misinterpretations, that's all. Make a crt for your clarification and elaboration.

You back. Well that was quick.

Honestly, no. Tier 2 is the black sheep of this wiki and is pretty inconsistent with the rest of the tiering system.
Honestly, yes. Tier 2 being inconsistent with its indexing traditional method does not refute anything.
Low 2-C to 2-A and everything in-between them is defined as infinite 4D.
I disagree. Low 2-C is nowhere defined as infinite sized space-time continuum, let alone the definition of it, is not defined either.
However, in Tier 2, we define Low 2-C as destroying one space time continuum(one infinite sized planet basically in 4D terms)and 2-A as destroying infinite number of space time continuums.(infinite number of infinite sized planets in 4D terms).
No, we don't. Read the description again.
Essentially, in other Tiers we tier it according to size
We scale everything according to size and potency.
, while in Tier 2, we tier it according to the collection of stuff it contains or is affected regardless of its size, the size would be the same as infinite 4D for any collection of stuff but we pretend they are different tiers.
I never heard of this, except, yes quantity can also be alternatively a method on getting the higher tier on tier 2.

2- If these are the only statements, they will all downgrade, even Ultima asked for a list of verses where this is the only statement like this
for the downgrade thread that is listed, you yourself said earlier that there was a list of verses to downgrade, you also always bring the ultima, DT and agna arguments so I see your own argument

Guys, stop speaking unga bunga, on god. Let DT and Ultima handle it. Whenever they can... that is.

Maybe in 84 years. Hopefully before Mbappe joins Madrid.
If you are referring to a topic off (God Of War), sure, but I am not discussing it.
If you are referring to the current topic of the thread, may I know why we should stop speaking?

Yup

Nope, we don't have any particular tier for this, but obviously we could still Tier it as infinitely weak Low 2-C.

This is because a Low 2-C structure is defined as a Space-time continuum (3+1D) or timeline of infinite length (basically a timeline with infinite seconds or time). So affecting any finite amount would be like affecting a couple of seconds of the timeline, which would be infinitely weaker than the requirements of baseline Low 2-C while still being 4D.

An example of this could be like a character punching hard enough (with AP ofc, not hax) to destroy a couple of seconds or any amount of finite time.

Obviously, there is the fact that Low 2-C can also be a 4 spatial dimension structure, but I suppose it's irrelevant to the discussion since it is intuitive enough and can be perceived like 3D.
Well i always treat low 2-C as a one "4 spatial dimension". It's much easier to imagine

If you are referring to a topic off (God Of War), sure, but I am not discussing it.
Nah, that's its own thing ATM.

If you are referring to the current topic of the thread, may I know why we should stop speaking?
I wish for the thread to not be clogged so that Ultima and DT can read the actual questions at hand asked by me and Georr a couple pages back.

I think relativeness is important too.
Because there are 2 examples

4D object with finite volume is low 2-C
but what if 4D object with finite volume which it's finite volume larger than 2-C ?

I wish for the thread to not be clogged so that Ultima and DT can read the actual questions at hand asked by me and Georr a couple pages back.
I apologize for any concern you may have regarding this matter. If you feel it is necessary, I kindly request that you escalate this issue to the appropriate staff category. However, if you do not choose to do so, I fail to see any valid reason why I should be prohibited from expressing my thoughts in a Q&A thread.

Furthermore, I am confident in my ability to evaluate and form opinions on the topic at hand without the assistance of the two staff members mentioned.

I think relativeness is important too.
Because there are 2 examples

4D object with finite volume is low 2-C
but what if 4D object with finite volume which it's finite volume larger than 2-C ?
Could you please clarify your current inquiry? Has the original question from the OP been addressed or not? If it has been answered, what specifically are you referring to that you are holding to be opened?

for the downgrade thread that is listed, you yourself said earlier that there was a list of verses to downgrade, you also always bring the ultima, DT and agna arguments so I see your own argument
Dude, you know we're having this discussion with the standards they set, right? If you know an incredible amount of physics and maths, then you make the standards instead of talking about them.

Because you are requesting this
  • Everyone should shut up since this is pointless
  • Requested from two high ranking staff members to join a thread where in fact, its being messed up
  • To not clutter thread, while.. it is eligible lawfully to everyone write what they want.
A staff thread would save a lot of time, a lot of suffer, and will do your request wonderfully.

Dude, you know we're having this discussion with the standards they set, right? If you know an incredible amount of physics and maths, then you make the standards instead of talking about them.
Dude, don't dodge my question, you yourself said earlier that there was a list of verses that were downgraded and then gave it to ultima, so I want to see that list, and also you feel you are the only one who can do math, physics and tier 1 standards now where is the list That

Dude, don't dodge my question, you yourself said earlier that there was a list of verses that were downgraded and then gave it to ultima, so I want to see that list, and also you feel you are the only one who can do math, physics and tier 1 standards now where is the list That
I didn't say I gave Ultima a list, uhhh... Just that Ultima said he wanted a list of verses like that.

I disagree. Low 2-C is nowhere defined as infinite sized space-time continuum, let alone the definition of it, is not defined either.
Bruh, you said it yourself. And so did DT. Unless things suddenly changed that is the default assumption.
It isn't defined anywhere specifically, just said to be the entirety of past, present and future. And by default that time interval is considered infinitely long as said by DT in the post I linked.

If it wasn't, then no two Low 2-C feats are baseline and the same, they can have arbitrarily long timeline and never be equal.

Every Low 2-C feat would be arbitrary level of Low 2-C essentialy

So whatever, u are saying is incorrect, Tier 2 is inconsistent since it treats infinite 4D as different tiers.

The timeline should be infinite to even get a low 2-C (a solid rule).
This is what u said btw.

I think we can wait for DT, Agnaa and Ultima instead of circling like this. They've already revealed a lot of things about Tier 1.

Yeah, **** no.

Infinitely 4D constructs that are larger than a single infinite 4D structure are still 4D, not 5D.

It is like saying that a 1-Dimensional line that is infinitely longer than a single infinite length of the 1D line is 2D.

Completely wrong and hilarious.

oh? It's a Wiki standard?

Time to change the standard again and I have some verse to downgrade.

Adios.

Back