• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can you get 2-A tier by having infinite size relative to multiple 4-D object ?

being infinitesimal is different from being infinitely larger.

as in the case of being larger than something we both can still measure their sizes in a way
but when something is referred to as infinitesimal they refer to it as being so small it is non-measurable
So when you say something like
4-D construct and let's say its size is
L,W,H,T
and Length Width and Height are all infinite
and T is a spacetime/time dimension with infinitely stretching future
We have a measure for it in 4D size as it occupied an insignificant space in the space between the dimension
Now if we assume 50 universes
We can assign them to coordinate the space they occupy but they are all 4D within an insignificant 5D space between dimensions (or void)
If one says they are infinitely larger than this 50 universe it could mean 2-A or whatever standards put it right now because it makes itself only large in the lowest infinite (countable infinity)
But if one says these 50 universes are infinitesimal. They refer to them being so small to be considered non-measurable (in this context if a size is 50 and you are considered infinitely larger than it. 50 is still a reference point of its measurement but if you say infinitesimal you make it so that the 50 is insignificant enough to be even considered as measurement for it)
The clear difference here is that the context of words despite being identically referring to infinities
one refers to a stronger meaning of being non-measurable while one just being larger enough to make it significantly small

So yeah if one still treats low 2-C structures are Infinitesimal or non-measurable that still qualifies as being infinitely powerful or low 1-C
In normal English, infinitesimal means “something that is extremely small”, but in mathematics it has an even stronger meaning. It is a quantity that is infinitely small; so small as to be non-measurable.
In mathematics, a non-measurable set is a set which cannot be assigned a meaningful "volume". The mathematical existence of such sets is construed to provide information about the notions of length, area and volume in formal set theory. In Zermelo–Fraenkel set theory, the axiom of choice entails that non-measurable subsets of �
\mathbb {R}
exist.

TLDR : infinitesimal have far different context than infinitely large to be equated

being infinitesimal is different from being infinitely larger.

as in the case of being larger than something we both can still measure their sizes in a way
but when something is referred to as infinitesimal they refer to it as being so small it is non-measurable
So when you say something like
4-D construct and let's say its size is
L,W,H,T
and Length Width and Height are all infinite
and T is a spacetime/time dimension with infinitely stretching future
We have a measure for it in 4D size as it occupied an insignificant space in the space between the dimension
Now if we assume 50 universes
We can assign them to coordinate the space they occupy but they are all 4D within an insignificant 5D space between dimensions (or void)
If one says they are infinitely larger than this 50 universe it could mean 2-A or whatever standards put it right now because it makes itself only large in the lowest infinite (countable infinity)
But if one says these 50 universes are infinitesimal. They refer to them being so small to be considered non-measurable (in this context if a size is 50 and you are considered infinitely larger than it. 50 is still a reference point of its measurement but if you say infinitesimal you make it so that the 50 is insignificant enough to be even considered as measurement for it)
The clear difference here is that the context of words despite being identically referring to infinities
one refers to a stronger meaning of being non-measurable while one just being larger enough to make it significantly small

So yeah if one still treats low 2-C structures are Infinitesimal or non-measurable that still qualifies as being infinitely powerful or low 1-C

TLDR : infinitesimal have far different context than infinitely large to be equated
These are true. But "a small part or point" is different from an "infinitesimal part". For example, a human cell is a very small part of us, but it is still 3-dimensional.

Or, to exaggerate even further, compare any human cell to an infinite 3-dimensional space. This cell will be one of the parts of that space as very small as a point, and there will be an absolutely non-measurable difference between them, but both are still 3-dimensional. I gave this example to understand the difference a little better.

Because "the infinitesimal part will be an unqualified part that is infinitely smaller even than the parts above." But with the others it's different.

A cell is not non-measurable to 3D space no matter how big it is as both still occupy a certain amount of volume in 3D space
It's only non-measurable if it's no longer capable of having a volume that on the level to whatever treats it as infinitesimal

I think you misunderstood what non-measurable means in this context.

A cell is not non-measurable to 3D space no matter how big it is as both still occupy a certain amount of volume in 3D space
It's only non-measurable if it's no longer capable of having a volume that on the level to whatever treats it as infinitesimal

I think you misunderstood what non-measurable means in this context.
That's not what I meant by immeasurable. No matter how big this structure gets, there will always be an immeasurable difference between them. In short, I wanted to explain the difference between an infinitesimal part and a very small part.

Which makes me come back to these two questions:

DOES BEING INFINITELY LARGER THAN ONE OR A COUPLE OF 4-DIMENSIONAL UNIVERSE-SIZED CONSTRUCTS (SPACE-TIMES CONTINUUMS) CONSTITUTE 2-A BY DEFAULT?
Having 2 or more Universes, in this 4-Dimension will not produce 2-A, and will turn the facts into 2-C, because it has more Spatial 3-D + 1-D Temporal construction or shortened to 4-D which more.

In the case of getting Tier 2-A, you must have a Universe in a 4-D format but have an Infinite Universe quantity.

Like, infinite x 4D is just 4D.

But if you have "space big enough to hold infinite 4D spaces" that's obviously multiversal.

What is meant needs to be judged based on context. Kinda hard to make a criteria that covers every possible scenario.
Yeah i think the question is not about infinite size of 4D. But a structure that already independent from the fully structure of the 4D, so even if the 4D is infinite in size the structure is still more infinity

So it more like infinitely bigger than fully 4D structure. We can say it like brane cosmology

Than one definitely is not.

Multiple is debatable, but in the past the answer was that we do not multiplier upscale multiverses.

If we go by that, then you need either actually infinite universes (or equivalent) or something made clear to be size wise equivalent to such (e.g. due to having the capability to hold that number of universes)
Hello DT, is there any reason why we do not multiplier upscale multiverses ?

because let' say there are multiple 4D displaced in 5D spaces

there is object which has infinite volume relative to multiple 4D.

wouldn't that mean the infinite volume has tier 2-A ? because i assume infinity in this context already has "independent structures". If we chop by pieces this infinite size volume, it would result of infinite number of space-time.

Space-time continuum is by definition a separate independent place, having multiple of them already achieves higher than low 2-C till 2-A (if the amount of infinite)

I think “multiplier” in this context here refers to “multiply this by 5x” or some damage boost. But if it is referring to “quantity” of those independent spaces, then it makes no sense, since we always relied on the amount of those to categorize their tiers.

Space-time continuum is by definition a separate independent place, having multiple of them already achieves higher than low 2-C till 2-A (if the amount of infinite)

I think “multiplier” in this context here refers to “multiply this by 5x” or some damage boost. But if it is referring to “quantity” of those independent spaces, then it makes no sense, since we always relied on the amount of those to categorize their tiers.
yeah, I agree

yeah, I agree
So what you are saying is that what DT said above actually comes down to the difference in power between two characters. (For example, a character who is infinitely more powerful than a Low 2-C character becomes Low 2-C without anything more).
because let' say there are multiple 4D displaced in 5D spaces

there is object which has infinite volume relative to multiple 4D.
Btw, we do not assume that every space holding multiple spacetimes with gaps between them is 5-D. It also might be 4-D space

Btw, we do not assume that every space holding multiple spacetimes with gaps between them is 5-D. It also might be 4-D space
well if gaps is 4-D space too then there is no actual gap since both objects and space has same (x,y,z,t)

correct me if i wrong but i think volume/size comparison become relevant if multiple 4D object displaced in 5D space.

well if gaps is 4-D space too then there is no actual gap since both objects and space has same (x,y,z,t)

correct me if i wrong but i think volume/size comparison become relevant if multiple 4D object displaced in 5D space.
There is a difference between not intersecting on any angular axis and having a volume of 0 and having a gap in between. It is also explained on this page, but let me give an example I like very much

Within a 1 dimensional line you can draw smaller 1 dimensional lines with parallel gaps between them. However, when it comes to drawing these lines on different angular axes, at least 2 dimensional planes are required.

This one I couldn't get because of the "than one", could you elaborate a bit more?

I see. So being infinitely larger than a single Low 2-C space-time continuum or multiple of them wouldn't result in a 2-A rating, you would need there to be blatant statements of it being able to contain an infinite number of them or straight up show the structure being capable of holding an infinite number of them. Am I correct?
Bump.

@DontTalkDT

Back