• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can you get 2-A tier by having infinite size relative to multiple 4-D object ?

Not really. If this were strictly true for 2-A, many verses that are 2-A would have to be downgraded, because they are all spaces that usually contain more than one space-time and are infinite or infinitely larger than them. And if they have a transcendence to this space-times, they are usually Low 1-C.
No, transcendence infinite 4-D structure will not make profit Low 1-C, why? because there must also be Reality>Fiction requirements or what is commonly called R>F, and meet the qualifications of Ontological Superiority.

No, pretty much. Going by that drawing, the 4-D objects may have finite hypervolume, and as such being infinitely large on that scale would just mean yours is infinite. It would be just Low 2-C.
Not even if the 4-D objects were universe-sized space-time continuums?

And what I wanted to say is that the phrases "being infinitely larger" and "seeing like a point" aren't enough without having goddamn more phrases that have been clarified by Ultima, DT, Agnaa and other staff. Even the size comparison statement doesn't bring Tier 1 to a definitive conclusion.
No, you know why old yggdrasil have it low 1C rating?? Because we consider the realms compare to infinity yggdrasil is just a small point in it existence

Something like transcendence statement not even more significant than a proof about infinitesmall piece compare to the space

No, you know why old yggdrasil have it low 1C rating?? Because we consider the realms compare to infinity yggdrasil is just a small point in it existence

Something like transcendence statement not even more significant than a proof about infinitesmall piece compare to the space
However, Yggdrasil also had the following five arguments.

1- It "contains" all 4-dimensional realms
2- Completely "transcends" space and time
3- Yggdrasil is "infinitely larger than the 4-dimensional realms"
4- Urd well, which is the "2-A" structure (2-A structure, Yggdrasil sees as a "point" this structure)
5- 4-D is in no way affected by the effects of the realms.
6- The "endless cycle is only a small part of it and also Yggdrasil is transcends it".

In short, its not only simple statements like "seeing like a point" and "being infinitely greater". Yggdrasil was much more that.

4- Urd well, which is the "2-A" structure (2-A structure, Yggdrasil sees as a "point" this structure)
6- The "endless cycle is only a small part of it and also Yggdrasil is transcends it".

In short, its not only simple statements like "seeing like a point" and "being infinitely greater". Yggdrasil was much more that.
Anyway...

This thread isn't about Low 1-C. It's about 2-A.

No, pretty much. Going by that drawing, the 4-D objects may have finite hypervolume, and as such being infinitely large on that scale would just mean yours is infinite. It would be just Low 2-C.
Actually if 4-D object has finite hypervolume then it would be around 2-C to 2-B. While 4D object with zero hypervolume it would be Low 2-C.

if we assume infinite size 4-D object also has infinite hypervolume then it would be 2-A because if you chop that object which result of infinite number of low 2-C

I agree topology does not have hypervolume. It's like paper with no thickness got deformed into ball or something

Actually if 4-D object has finite hypervolume then it would be around 2-C to 2-B. While 4D object with zero hypervolume it would be Low 2-C.

if we assume infinite size 4-D object also has infinite hypervolume then it would be 2-A because if you chop that object which result of infinite number of low 2-C

I agree topology does not have hypervolume. It's like paper with no thickness got deformed into ball or something
upss this is false, 4D object with zero hypervolume is 3D....

Can we make a CRT to amend the FAQ section for clarifications in particular with regards to the size comparison statements and explain what should qualify for a higher tier and what shouldn't.

I have already made a rudimentary explanation here and here, you could check it out and correct me if I am wrong on these.

What do you think?
An explanation in the FAQ could be useful as Tier 2 usually have a lot of misconceptions and inconsistencies

Can we make a CRT to amend the FAQ section for clarifications in particular with regards to the size comparison statements and explain what should qualify for a higher tier and what shouldn't.

I have already made a rudimentary explanation here and here, you could check it out and correct me if I am wrong on these.

What do you think?
An explanation in the FAQ could be useful as Tier 2 usually have a lot of misconceptions and inconsistencies
Basically like this, with at least 1 or 2 extra statements supporting these arguments and explaining the ontological superiority, you reach Tier 1. DT and Ultima, at least, argue for this. :coffee:

No, the main point is realm embed in yggdrasil infinity branch and are a small point compare to it existence

The well of urd even not in argument. It will include or not it not problem

We still arguing that "small point" shit again? It's dead and buried bro.
Yeah i just want say old yggdrasil can get it low 1C rating because there are size comparison like the realms only small point in it existence

upss this is false, 4D object with zero hypervolume is 3D....
Yup

well finite volume can range between low 2-C to 2-B, so yeah....
Nope, we don't have any particular tier for this, but obviously we could still Tier it as infinitely weak Low 2-C.

This is because a Low 2-C structure is defined as a Space-time continuum (3+1D) or timeline of infinite length (basically a timeline with infinite seconds or time). So affecting any finite amount would be like affecting a couple of seconds of the timeline, which would be infinitely weaker than the requirements of baseline Low 2-C while still being 4D.

An example of this could be like a character punching hard enough (with AP ofc, not hax) to destroy a couple of seconds or any amount of finite time.

Obviously, there is the fact that Low 2-C can also be a 4 spatial dimension structure, but I suppose it's irrelevant to the discussion since it is intuitive enough and can be perceived like 3D.

And the ironic thing is, Yggdrasil didn't just have these ridiculous "point" and "infinitely large" arguments. There were many more. 😔
Back then, we didn't use these arguments and take them into consideration TBF. We just rode wild on the "point" thing and the Card Game, until the latter got canned by Ragnarok.

You said something, pretty sure you are one of the most active chatters in thread, KLOL, smh
Only thing I am saying RN is how I can't keep up with the unga bunga that sidetracked from OP LOL, and how Ultima refuses to heed my words even after I messaged his ass thrice (Twice on Discord and once here), even shouting to him that Don Carlo will coach Brazil start June 2024.

I also saw that Yggdrasil said that there are many reasons behind Yggdrasil not being Low 1-C and DT said that it would still not be enough. For now, he is evaluating the higher dimensional than realms(LoA) with all other arguments but the current Yggdrasil arguments are actually much more than many Low 1-C verses.

And DT also stated that such statements like "seeing like a point" and "being infinitely greater" alone would not be enough and it would still be tier 2. If this is the case, this would undermine many Low 1-C verses.

Only thing I am saying RN is how I can't keep up with the unga bunga that sidetracked from OP LOL, and how Ultima refuses to heed my words even after I messaged his ass thrice (Twice on Discord and once here), even shouting to him that Don Carlo will coach Brazil start June 2024.
Ultima is pretty sure busy, leave the man, its also a month of exams, smh.

Ultima is finally on his way to becoming a Madrid player, bro will lift the Champions League Trophy. :coffee: 🗿

Back