• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can you get 2-A tier by having infinite size relative to multiple 4-D object ?

So yeah, change standard.
You know there's also an R>F so ontological difference in this damn profile, right? rather than seeing it as a point, he also sees it as fiction, here's the context that makes Low 1-C certain, but unless you have it, the other statement alone is insufficient. Staff have made the necessary explanations and I still have no idea what you are advocating.

Here, instead of the comments of a user, I will consider the comments of the staff who set the standards.

do i need help mod called all three of them here to see, that argument you said before, (Being much bigger than low 2-C structure is not enough for low 1-C) if yes then i will downgrade all tier 1 verses without R>f as you claimed earlier
Ultima himself said in the GoW revision that these verses should be dropped unless there is something that will not have ontological difference. @KLOL506 This man throws his explanations at you.

Ultima literally in one of my crt told pain that ontological difference is not needed. It can be mathematical or whatever as long as it follows standards.
I'll say it again, but I guess you don't want to understand. Ultima said this for 2-A because 2-A doesn't have any baseline layers on it. If KLOL sees no problems, he can quote his conversations with Ultima about it here.

Uhhhh... ☠️ Read the page completely because it says in other parts of the page there must be things that require an R>F transcendence and ontological difference as well, and DT mentions this above. Don't focus on a single phrase.

In addition, the explanations in the standards don't go into details and make a generalization explanation. It gets much more detailed when it comes to layering, and that's where DT and Ultima's statements come into play. If they deny it, you still shouldn't defend it.
In the text that person gave the infinitesimal is given as an example of qualitative superiority, those were all examples of things that can be said to describe that, not that you need all of them. The more different ways of describing that difference the better, especially if the work defines it in various ways that are incomplete in just one scope, but can form the bigger picture by placing them all together.

But if a work makes a good enough description of its transcendence and the consequences of that state using just one of the examples, it could be a valid description as well.

But if a work makes a good enough description of its transcendence and the consequences of that state using just one of the examples, it could be a valid description as well.
I swear that's exactly what I wanted to say. I said that these statements can only be Low 1-C as long as they have a supporting statement or context to explain the ontological difference, otherwise they will still remain in Tier 2. That's what DT and Ultima said, but they don't want to understand me or them.

(You need such statements like "transcends" or "higher infinity" or " higher existence/higher plane of existence" or a R>F interaction and for this you need statement like "seems a dream, or comics or fiction etc...")

wait a minute, you also said earlier that if L2C is infinitesimal it's not enough for tier L1C?, even though this wiki standard says it's enough to meet tier 1 requirements except for ultima, DT, and they changed the default of this wiki
yeah but in here we talking about universes that already parallel to each other that contained by a space
Ahh no, even ultima in GoW crt just denied it because there are no size comparison statement

If you have infinity bigger space than low 2C and that space is only a small piece of that space then it is low 1C

Bruh... i just will left the standard here

wait a minute, you also said earlier that if L2C is infinitesimal it's not enough for tier L1C?, even though this wiki standard says it's enough to meet tier 1 requirements except for ultima, DT, and I'm changing this wiki standard
I repeat again. As long as it's a 2-A structure, or if you have an R>F transcendence as in Reiner, or a statement that supports ontological difference, it's Low 1-C. What Ultima and DT have said is that a few statements like "transcends" or "see like a point" or "become infinitely larger" alone aren't enough for Tier 1, and it's 2-A at best.

I repeat again. As long as it's a 2-A structure, or if you have an R>F transcendence as in Reiner, or a statement that supports ontological difference, it's Low 1-C. What Ultima and DT have said is that a few statements like "transcends" or "see like a point" or "become infinitely larger" alone aren't enough for Tier 1, and it's 2-A at best.
you think only R>f can be tier 1, then downgrade all verses tier 1 without R>f context

you think only R>f can be tier 1, then downgrade all verses tier 1 without R>f context
Just read the more clearly. R>F is just one of many explanations for an ontological difference.

For example, the statements of being infinitesimal and seeing as point are not sufficient on their own, but if there are also statements such as an "R>F transcendence," or a "2-A structure," or "higher plane of existence" or "transcends and higher plane", then this is Low 1-C. That's what these guys have been trying to say all this time.

if you say infinitesimal and greater than 2A or L2C is not enough to meet tier 1 requirements only R>f can, then I make a thread downgrade paragraph verses tier 1 without context R>f even though the standard wiki says so unless you want to change the default this wiki

if you say infinitesimal and greater than 2A or L2C is not enough to meet tier 1 requirements only R>f can, then I make a thread downgrade paragraph verses tier 1 without context R>f even though the standard wiki says so unless you want to change the default this wiki
Look dude, read it well and I'll say it again, "seeing it like a fiction" so an R>F is just one of them, if you have a statement like this to support the ontological difference

For example ; This is Low 1-C if you have phrases such as "higher plane of existence", "transcendent and higher plane" "a 2-A structure" or "a transcends". Where did you get that I said as if R>F was the only way to get to Tier 1? Because you didn't read what I said in the first place.

DMC, KH, Bayo and many more got tier 1 because of the whole infinitely bigger.
But I'm sure there are "transcendent" statement in DMC. Also, what I'm talking about here, among others, is that it's not enough just to be infinitely larger and see it as a point. As DT and Ultima said.
If GoW didn't get it it's because klol is gae and they don't have enough evidence
Mehh, at least PoH will be 6-D. Also, KLOL is a Madrid soldier man 🗿

I guess you don't to understand here that "being infinitely greater" must be qualitative. Being infinitely larger than the Low 2-C structure is not sufficient for Low 1-C unless there is the necessary context and sufficient statement.

Those who reject it completely are DT, Agnaa and Ultima who make these standards. I still don't understand what you are pushing or trying to prove. They set the standards, so talk to them, not me, I'm just saying what they say.
Bruhh... first of all i from above say the proof of infinitely greater than low 2C the safest tier is 2A, but if you have some proof that the low 2C is just a small piece of that space that make the low 2C is infinitesimall portion of it then it is low 1C

You read what @KLOL506 brought about his conversation and @Ultima_Reality right. Klol say the only thing that missing from the yggdrasil for being low 1C is the size comparison proof

What's the difference?

If we remove infinity for a moment, is a structure that's bigger than two Low 2-C structures, automatically 2-C?
Infinite low 2C is mean the infinite is still in the structure of low 2C, infinitely bigger than low 2C is mean bigger than the structure it self

But I'm sure there are "transcendent" statement in DMC. Also, what I'm talking about here, among others, is that it's not enough just to be infinitely larger and see it as a point. As DT and Ultima said.
There are no statement like that, just a demon world that infinitely bigger and the human world comapare to it just as a light

And your low 1C dante is ready to be served

How the Hell did a Q&A thread get this heated.

Tiering System page; Tier 1

Characters or objects that can significantly affect spaces of qualitatively greater sizes than ordinary universal models and spaces, usually represented in fiction by higher levels or states of existence (Or "levels of infinity", as referred below) which trivialize everything below them into insignificance, normally by perceiving them as akin to fictional constructs or something infinitesimal.
Tiering System FAQ

A: One of the more straightforward ways to qualify for Tier 2 and up through higher dimensions is by affecting whole higher-dimensional universes which can embed the whole of lower-dimensional ones within themselves. For example: A cosmology where the entirety of our 3-dimensional universe is in fact a subset of a much greater 4-dimensional space, or generalizations of this same scenario to higher numbers of dimensions; i.e A cosmology where the four-dimensional spacetime continuum is just the infinitesimal surface of a 5-dimensional object, and etc.

However, vaguer cases where a universe is merely stated to be higher-dimensional while existing in a scaling vacuum with no previously established relationship of superiority towards lower-dimensional ones (or no evidence to infer such a relationship from) should be analysed more carefully. In such cases where information as to their exact nature and scale is scarce, it is preferable that the higher dimensions in question be fully-sized in order to qualify.
I think I should probably make a CRT to elaborate the FAQ to prevent misunderstandings.

Size comparison statements are essential in ascertaining the relationship of the structures as to whether they qualify for higher infinities in terms of size.
In simple words, a Low 2-C structure(which is an infinite 4D structure in itself) if embeded in a larger universe as an infitesimal subset, it would be textbook Low 1-C. This is because the Low 2-C structure being an infitesimal subset proves that the universe that embeds it is a higher level of infinity and not the same level of infinity as the Low 2-C structure.

Being just stated to be infinitely bigger than another 4D structure (whether finite or infinite) is not enough because we cannot ascertain if the infinitely bigger structure is a higher infinity without a size comparison. It might as well be the same level of infinity and just be infinite 4D.

TL;DR :

1. Infinitely bigger than 4D or any n-D (finite or infinite) structure can just be infinite 4D/n-D structure as they can just be subsets of the same level of infinity like say how the set of prime numbers are a subset of the set of natural numbers. They are both infinitely sized and the superset may seem to be infinitely bigger than the subset, but they have the same size or level of infinity, hence, no qualitative superiority.

2. Infinite 4D/n-D structure being an infitesimal subset of a larger structure proves that the larger structure must be a higher level of infinity. This is because smaller structure is itself infinite and the only way for it to be infinitely smaller, is if the the larger structure is a bigger infinity, hence, a qualitative superiority.

I think I should probably make a CRT to elaborate the FAQ to prevent misunderstandings.

Size comparison statements are essential in ascertaining the relationship of the structures as to whether they qualify for higher infinities in terms of size.
In simple words, a Low 2-C structure(which is an infinite 4D structure in itself) if embeded in a larger universe as an infitesimal subset, it would be textbook Low 1-C. This is because the Low 2-C structure being an infitesimal subset proves that the universe that embeds it is a higher level of infinity and not the same level of infinity as the Low 2-C structure.

Being just stated to be infinitely bigger than another 4D structure (whether finite or infinite) is not enough because we cannot ascertain if the infinitely bigger structure is a higher infinity without a size comparison. It might as well be the same level of infinity and just be infinite 4D.

TL;DR :

1. Infinitely bigger than 4D or any n-D (finite or infinite) structure can just be infinite 4D/n-D structure as they can just be subsets of the same level of infinity like say how the set of prime numbers are a subset of the set of natural numbers. They are both infinitely sized and the superset may seem to be infinitely bigger than the subset, but they have the same size or level of infinity, hence, no qualitative superiority.

2. Infinite 4D/n-D structure being an infitesimal subset of a larger structure proves that the larger structure must be a higher level of infinity. This is because smaller structure is itself infinite and the only way for it to be infinitely smaller, is if the the larger structure is a bigger infinity, hence, a qualitative superiority.
If you're still ignoring enough of what DT and Ultima have said, I won't be able to say anything about it. But Ultima asked for a list of ineligible people and verses with no extra context.

This man @KLOL506 will give you a better explanation by Ultima's comment, but it was stated by DT, Agnaa, Ultima and other staffs that what you said is not Low 1-C per se. Even a comment above.

Bruhh... first of all i from above say the proof of infinitely greater than low 2C the safest tier is 2A, but if you have some proof that the low 2C is just a small piece of that space that make the low 2C is infinitesimall portion of it then it is low 1C

You read what @KLOL506 brought about his conversation and @Ultima_Reality right. Klol say the only thing that missing from the yggdrasil for being low 1C is the size comparison proof
And what I wanted to say is that the phrases "being infinitely larger" and "seeing like a point" aren't enough without having goddamn more phrases that have been clarified by Ultima, DT, Agnaa and other staff. Even the size comparison statement doesn't bring Tier 1 to a definitive conclusion.

TL;DR :

^Literally this.

But isn't any x-amount an infinitesimal percent of infinity?

But isn't any x-amount an infinitesimal percent of infinity?
The simplest analogy to what I explained above would be like this:

1. Infinitely bigger than 1 meter line is equal to a line of infinite meters. (think infinitely bigger than finite 4D is infinite 4D or Low 2-C)

2. Infinitely bigger than a line of infinite meters can just be a line of infinite meters without enough context. Like infinite + infinite or even infinite * infinite. (think infinitely bigger than a Low 2-C structure still being a Low 2-C or according to VSBW that somehow counts as 2-A)

3. Line of infinite meters is infinitely smaller than another structure. Only possible explanation, the line is just a part of a plane or any higher dimension which is a higher infinity. It cannot be an infinite line and still be infinitely small, unless the one its being compared to is higher dimension itself like a plane or cube/volume etc. (to reach Low 1-C from Low 2-C using size comparison)

The simplest analogy to what I explained above would be like this:

1. Infinitely bigger than 1 meter line is equal to a line of infinite meters. (think infinitely bigger than finite 4D)

2. Infinitely bigger than a line of infinite meters can just be a line of infinite meters without enough context. Like infinite + infinite or even infinite * infinite. (think infinitely bigger than a Low 2-C structure still being a Low 2-C or according to VSBW that somehow counts as 2-A)

3. Line of infinite meters is infinitely smaller than another structure. Only possible explanation, the line is just a part of a plane or any higher dimension which is a higher infinity. It cannot be an infinite line and still be infinitely small, unless the one its being compared to is higher dimension itself like a plane or cube/volume etc. (to reach Low 1-C from Low 2-C using size comparison)
The problem is that infinity + infinity or infinity^ infinity will still be an infinity of the same mathematical degree. So even in such a case the Executor said that the infinitely larger universe could still be Low 2-C. :unsure:

If you're still ignoring enough of what DT and Ultima have said, I won't be able to say anything about it. But Ultima asked for a list of ineligible people and verses with no extra context.

This man @KLOL506 will give you a better explanation by Ultima's comment, but it was stated by DT, Agnaa, Ultima and other staffs that what you said is not Low 1-C per se. Even a comment above.
BRUH, I LITERALLY ELABORATED ON ULTIMA'S SIZE COMPARISON REQUIREMENTS AND PROVED ITS NECESSITY, WHAT ARE YOU BLABBERING ABOUT.

And will you please stop with your this person said this and that person said that.
If they said it then let them come here and argue and discuss themselves. Or at the bare minimum can you show us the comments that they made that support your arguments. Else, you aren't arguing anything here and needlessly extending and causing confusion in a simple Q&A thread.

And what I wanted to say is that the phrases "being infinitely larger" and "seeing like a point" aren't enough without having goddamn more phrases that have been clarified by Ultima, DT, Agnaa and other staff. Even the size comparison statement doesn't bring Tier 1 to a definitive conclusion.
Have you not read the bolded section in the comment I addressed prior.
Characters or objects that can significantly affect spaces of qualitatively greater sizes than ordinary universal models and spaces, usually represented in fiction by higher levels or states of existence (Or "levels of infinity", as referred below) which trivialize everything below them into insignificance, normally by perceiving them as akin to fictional constructs or something infinitesimal.
If they are asking for more evidence than they are literally going against the rules they themselves made and would be considered hypocritical.
If they want more evidence then they should make a CRT and change the rules.

Else, according to the standards Low 2-C being infinitesimal and embedded in a higher bulk space is enough for Low 1-C.
I am pretty sure the comments they made are simply being misunderstood. You can bring them here to clarify or at least bring their comments to support your arguments.

The problem is that infinity + infinity or infinity^ infinity will still be an infinity of the same mathematical degree. So even in such a case the Executor said that the infinitely larger universe could still be Low 2-C. :unsure:
I did say the same thing, did you not read that part properly or did you misunderstand what I said? I just clarified having infinity * infinity is 2-A according to the wiki although it should still be Low 2-C. Basically infinite sized space time continumm is Low 2-C, but an infinite collection of space-time continuums is 2-A even tho they are both infinite 4D and hence, should just be Low 2-C.

BRUH, I LITERALLY ELABORATED ON ULTIMA'S SIZE COMPARISON REQUIREMENTS AND PROVED ITS NECESSITY, WHAT ARE YOU BLABBERING ABOUT.
No, you didn't really prove it, you just quoted what was written, but I showed you the comments of DT, Agnaa, Ultima and other staff on this topic. I don't understand why you are still pushing so hard even if what you say and claim is still not enough by the staff.

Well, at least we agree on one thing.

Boy there is so much unga bunga I can't make heads or tails out of it.

Me: Do you get Low 1-C for encompassing and being infinitely larger than a Low 2-C structure, or a 2-A structure? Because from what the current standards say it's only about encompassing a 4-D structure. It does not specify what kind of 4-D structure it's talking about, Low 2-C or 2-A.

Ultima: Muddy territory, frankly. 2-A is generally a much safer starting point for that, since we don't really accept that there any any jumps in size that are higher than "baseline" 2-A but smaller than Low 1-C (See the standards on the destruction of multiple infinite multiverses); the smallest skip in size at that point is just Tier 1. Meanwhile with Low 2-C we are forced to include a bunch of shit between it and Low 1-C.

Ultima: Although speaking in terms of raw logic, then I'll note that encompassing an infinitely large structure alone isn't necessarily an infinity higher than it.

Take this thing, for example.

Ultima: In a way you can say that, compared to the real number line, it extends a lot further.
Since the real number line is made of a countably infinite amount of intervals placed side-by-side (Intervals like, say, [0,1] or [1,2], I'm sure you know what I'm talking about).
While the long line is made of an uncountably infinite number of such intervals.
Despite that "increased" length the long line is still a 1-dimensional object.
It's not 2-D.
So, there being something that says "Yeah the structure is, in fact, larger than what it encompasses" is important.

@Ultima_Reality @DontTalkDT HELP.

TL; DR, being infinitely larger than a 2-A structure helps gaining Low 1-C much easier, but for that to happen with Low 2-C, 2-C or 2-B, your work is just made insanely harder and you have to include a bunch of shit in-between like transcendence, qualitative superiority, R>F and what have you, but even with 2-A alone, you won't necessarily get Low 1-C right outta the gate without good-enough context.

5e4a2131-2e2e-4401-8c71-694422174b94

Basically this.
No, pretty much. Going by that drawing, the 4-D objects may have finite hypervolume, and as such being infinitely large on that scale would just mean yours is infinite. It would be just Low 2-C.

No, pretty much. Going by that drawing, the 4-D objects may have finite hypervolume, and as such being infinitely large on that scale would just mean yours is infinite. It would be just Low 2-C.
If these were Space-time continuities in the universal size, and the space containing them was a larger, infinite space, or an infinitely larger space than them, would it still be 2-A or 2-C?

Edit : Btw, thank to finally we finding out that this charade is not Tier 1. DT also expressed what Ultima said but there are still those who say "this will be Tier 1". I hope everything is understood.

TL; DR, being infinitely larger than a 2-A structure helps gaining Low 1-C much easier, but for that to happen with Low 2-C, 2-C or 2-B, your work is just made insanely harder and you have to include a bunch of shit in-between like transcendence, qualitative superiority, R>F and what have you, but even with 2-A alone, you won't necessarily get Low 1-C right outta the gate without good-enough context.
I swear that's exactly what I wanted to say so far. I've argued that for this there should be statements like R>F, "transcends" or "higher plane existence". Because these are the statements that best explain the ontological difference. That's why such statements are necessary besides being "infinitely greater".

Back