• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Yhwach solo?

Why is what?
Saying to explain yourselve, why is my argument a strawman and why the comparation of spiderman doesnt make sense, you can just say "nah your argument is a fallacy" then not explain it and expect me to believe that

All of DBZ Media vs Yhwach

Oh DBZ speedblitzes easily

All of DBZ Media vs Yhwach (Speed equalized)

2 page thread discussion

lol

Bleach soul manipulation is way more versatile, not to mention, way more layered
DBS goku doesnt have soul resistance to begin with so soul crush works just fine
no goku have resistance to hakai and hakai effects to (soul) and pyshical body that means goku have resistance to soul type attacks
Umm that is not how it works
Hakai is EE not Soul Manipulation
And EE that targets the soul is still EE

So while Soul EE is something goku resist
Soul Crush and soul attacks isnt and it still works on him just fine

are they enough to pass Arale
Probably not since we don't treat Yhwach's power nullification as 4-D.

So even through i'm going to give him the ability to negate Plot Manipulation he wouldn't be able to actually negate Arale's given the dimensionality difference between the two.

Though Prime Soul King should be able to negate it since his is 4-D.

Probably not since we don't treat Yhwach's power nullification as 4-D.

So even through i'm going to give him the ability to negate Plot Manipulation he wouldn't be able to actually negate Arale's given the dimensionality difference between the two.

Though Prime Soul King should be able to negate it since his is 4-D.
Negate PLOT MANIPULATION?
This i gotta see 😋😋😋

Good luck to you in your endeavors

Uryu < Bankai Ichigo < Hollow Mask Bankai Ichigo (10x) < Resurrección Ulquiorra’s Cero Oscuras (10x) < Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra's Cero Oscuras (10x) < half power hollow ichigo < full power hollow ichigo (2x) < chrysalis aizen < post chrysalis aizen < transcendent aizen < god aizen < god aizen fragor < god aizen ultra fragor (12x) < dangai ichigo < mugetsu (far surpasses everything) > kido cannon < true shikai ichigo < true shikai horn of salvation ichigo (10x) < true shikai horn of salvation gran ray cero getsuga tensho (10x) ichigo < true bankai ichigo < true bankai horn of salvation ichigo (10x) < true bankai horn of salvation ichigo gran ray cero getsuga tensho (10x) ichigo. Yhwach scales around tb hos ichigo so yeah he has a pretty high multiplicative stack he benefits from.

Personally i think bleach is around tier 4 via kido cannon feat. But i wont be bringing tier 4 bleach to the wiki for a cool second. Still working on it as of rn since i have to lay out the scaling and stuff. If u wanna use the high end metas and pull god tiers around tier 3 to tier 2 Thats viable as well.

i was joking when i said that, but im highkey to see what you provide to prove tier 4. That'll be based asf.
(Hehe i know i just like teasing people) "im highkey to see what you provide to prove tier 4. That'll be based asf."

Its going to be the most based shit this wiki has ever seen. Tier 4 bleach supremacy coming soon 👀

Another bleach guy tried to get ichigo to atleast High 5-A (To based for the wiki), because something with 1000x multipliers

Gremmy creating the Galaxy room
Been tried and tried again, an has always been rejected.
(Hehe i know i just like teasing people) "im highkey to see what you provide to prove tier 4. That'll be based asf."

Its going to be the most based shit this wiki has ever seen. Tier 4 bleach supremacy coming soon 👀
Not as based as my tier 0 downgrade to Low 1-A, but it'll be pretty based :cool:

Another bleach guy tried to get ichigo to atleast High 5-A (To based for the wiki), because something with 1000x multipliers
Mr arc 7 kuroi. Their counter arguments were kinda dog shit in my opinion after relooking in that thread. Just increduality and disbelief with most people on this site which is annoying.

Soul Crush it would not have much effect, since it only affects inferior characters, Ki can circumvent this, since Ki is a spiritual energy, the only thing Yhwach has to keep him alive against the verse is manipulation of destiny, this one is complicated, but nothing unusual, Yhwach does not have effects to shape several different futures, Buu even uses transmutation or Hitto uses TS to stop time

Technically, if time is frozen then there is no future for him to see, regardless of whether he sees infinite possibilities, it doesn't matter if the future he chooses never arrives because there will be no flow for him to arrive, from the moment that time stops, there is no more future. If there is no future, The A cannot function, simple.

The issue here is that Yhwach will not have futures to see, Time will stand still, as long as time stands still, time will not branch out.

If time is frozen then there's no future for him to see

Yhwach applies this within a temporal flow that flows, there is no way for Yhwach to overlap a moment of time with another moment of time where time is null, which in this case is the scenario of a temporal stop

Regardless of whether he sees infinites, it doesn't matter if the future he chooses never arrives because there will be no flow for him to arrive

In reality, it wouldn't even have the ability to exchange temporal flows, because within a TS there is no temporal flow, it would be more like recreating time or creating temporal dimensions

TS doesn't even need to affect more than one universe, if the point he is at doesn't have time he won't see any with temporal flow

What he would observe would be frozen.

He will see a line, he will choose it and mysteriously the TS will deactivate

When, in fact, the future he saw will NEVER come because time is not moving

Once time stops, there is no future. If there is no future, The A cannot function, simple.

TS > Allmighty

Soul Crush it would not have much effect, since it only affects inferior characters, Ki can circumvent this, since Ki is a spiritual energy, the only thing Yhwach has to keep him alive against the verse is manipulation of destiny, this one is complicated, but nothing unusual, Yhwach does not have effects to shape several different futures, Buu even uses transmutation or Hitto uses TS to stop time

Technically, if time is frozen then there is no future for him to see, regardless of whether he sees infinite possibilities, it doesn't matter if the future he chooses never arrives because there will be no flow for him to arrive, from the moment that time stops, there is no more future. If there is no future, The A cannot function, simple.

The issue here is that Yhwach will not have futures to see, Time will stand still, as long as time stands still, time will not branch out.

If time is frozen then there's no future for him to see

Yhwach applies this within a temporal flow that flows, there is no way for Yhwach to overlap a moment of time with another moment of time where time is null, which in this case is the scenario of a temporal stop

Regardless of whether he sees infinites, it doesn't matter if the future he chooses never arrives because there will be no flow for him to arrive

In reality, it wouldn't even have the ability to exchange temporal flows, because within a TS there is no temporal flow, it would be more like recreating time or creating temporal dimensions

TS doesn't even need to affect more than one universe, if the point he is at doesn't have time he won't see any with temporal flow

What he would observe would be frozen.

He will see a line, he will choose it and mysteriously the TS will deactivate

When, in fact, the future he saw will NEVER come because time is not moving

Once time stops, there is no future. If there is no future, The A cannot function, simple.

TS > Allmighty
Was that serious? I couldn't detect 💀

Back