• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Yhwach solo?

Stops at Infinite Zamasu.
Yhwach has Universal Range and Yamamotos Existence Erasure. Wouldn’t be able erase Infinite Zamasu? Since Infinite Zamasu has no resistance to Existence Erasure but Chou God Zamasu has Mid Godly Regeneration but Yhwach can absrob.

yeah he can't interact with Zamasu once he becomes Infinite, although with future sight i wonder if he can prevent zamasu from reaching it.

Infinite Zamasu incons. Arale, who stomped Yhwach some time ago, has appeared in DBS in a special episode. If you wanna include her here or not is up to you, I guess.

I still find funny than the strongest character in DB is arale

no not really they get fate haxed to incon, i dont think anyone here can kill ywach (except arale and some EE characters)

I don't know enough about Yhwach to really say, but yeah as for this thread Infinite Zamasu/Arale aside it should be straightfoward

I still find funny than the strongest character in DB is arale

no not really they get fate haxed to incon, i dont think anyone here can kill ywach (except arale and some EE characters)
Yhwach has nulled existence erasure before so no.

Obviously plot hax is out of the table here, c'mon now. Might as well put Yhwach against an 11D character or something.

Honestly depends. He clears Ball and Chou easy. However, due to recent changes in the Bleach profiles, one could argue that he stops at Beerus due to being far weaker and the idea that a great power difference can stop the hax of characters in Bleach. Not to mention that I'm pretty sure, their EE actually outdoes at least one layer of resistance which is the most that Yhwach would have.

However, if you don't account for that, then he just incons with Zamatsu since I don't think he can do any meaningful amount of harm due to the sheer size difference.

Does yhwach have all the schrits? He could beat zamasu with the miracle. It would take a miracle for him to win

However, due to recent changes in the Bleach profiles, one could argue that he stops at Beerus due to being far weaker and the idea that a great power difference can stop the hax of characters in Bleach.
This is more of a matter of "resistance to soul manipulation" rather than AP.

A being with an astronomically higher reiatsu is capable of nulling the attacks of a being with lower reiatsu. You can't equalize reiatsu to the souls in DB since they function differently and the soul manipulation in bleach is on a higher level than canon DB anyways.

Aside from that, Merged Hollow, True Bankai Ichigo was physically overwhelming Yhwach in every categories yet the Almighty works on Ichigo just fine. Sure the gap in statistics between Yhwach and Beerus is higher than Ichigo and Yhwach, but the point is that hax still functions even tho you are more physically powerful than your opponent and the "stop the hax" part is really only applicable in-verse rather than a setting like this.

Dragon Ball Super anime EE is 4D due to tied to Destruction (Hakai) Energy (Ki) which is Universal Energy System, and God of Destruction is At least Low 2-C, thus their Ki potency is 4D which make EE also 4D
The EE itself is 4D but the users are still 3D.

Since you still need to create a string of events in order to activate Hakai, Yhwach stops that from ever taking place.

nah, i just explain the thing. but again EE destroy at soul level, so i can still wank that they can resist Bleach Soul hax
EE in bleach is also soul level (heck, every attack in bleach is also soul level)

Another thing to add is that the type of EE Yhwach nulled also prevents reincarnation since it erases the soul of the destroyed out of the flow of souls entirely so no afterlife.

Afaik, Hakai doesn't erase upto that level. Not sure tho.

I dk about other hax, but Soul Crush should be resisted via raw power. No one really did debunk Aizen's statement afaik.
That doesn't make sense tho, it's a matter of resistance to soul manipulation and degree of soul manipulation.

it's not like you have blatant instances of this being true in the series since EVERY attack and being in bleach is soul based.

Back