• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Yhwach solo?

Beerus has literally hakai'd a ghost pretty sure it can EE souls, Yhwach can't resist the effect but with foresight he'd just deal with beerus another way.

The beings are still 3D and you still need to create a chain of events to cast Hakai. He can null them from ever having to use Hakai through the future the same way Yhwach prevented Ichigo's bankai from even showing what it can do.
He did not prevent Ichigo bankai from happening
He destroyed it in the Future

Explain how he does the same to Hakai which has no Physical Shape and Form

He destroyed it I'm the Future
yeah that's my point. He prevented it from ever taking place by destroying it in the future.

Yhwach does not need to create a chain of events to make things happen. (i.e. his resurrection)
In character beerus cast hakai by raising his hands in front of the target. Yhwach gives him the renji treatment and basically gets ahead of him since Yhwach knows everything that beerus can do while beerus does not.

He destroyed it in the Future

It doesn’t need to have psychical form! Almighty grants yhwach the power to see all futures and manipulate them as he pleases but that is not all, any power yhwach sees with his Almighty and understands is useless against him.

Ki is spirit and life energy, it should be equalisable to reiryoku. I believe you can make the argument that DB characters can resist the passive release of reiryoku as reiyatsu via sheer power due to the similar power systems. Other than soul hax, I believe dragon ball outclasses in all different categories except the absolutely busted god tier of bleach.

It doesn’t need to have psychical form! Almighty grants yhwach the power to see all futures and manipulate them as he pleases but that is not all, any power yhwach sees with his Almighty and understands is useless against him.
So what then?
He can null Higher Dimensional Manipulation, Understand and Null Abstract Existence, Null Invulnerability, High Godly Regeneration, All variations of Immortality and Plot Manipulation???

No he can't
For that he needs this something called FEATS
Its absolute NLF to say every power he sees he understands and can null and apply it to powers he has never encountered before
And BTW the powers he has nulled with the almighty are quite easy to understand. Its nothing Brain Twisting that needs Genius Intellectual

Point being
You can't assume Almighty makes Hakai useless when:
1. He has never encountered a power like Hakai before nor has he nulled anything similar to it
2. Hakai is 4-D in nature. Saying that Yhwach can make 4-D energy useless against him with nothing backing this up is not just NFL but Ultra Wank

So what then?
He can null Higher Dimensional Manipulation, Understand and Null Abstract Existence, Null Invulnerability, High Godly Regeneration, All variations of Immortality and Plot Manipulation???

No he can't
For that he needs this something called FEATS
Its absolute NLF to say every power he sees he understands and can null and apply it to powers he has never encountered before
And BTW the powers he has nulled with the almighty are quite easy to understand. Its nothing Brain Twisting that needs Genius Intellectual

Point being
You can't assume Almighty makes Hakai useless when:
1. He has never encountered a power like Hakai before nor has he nulled anything similar to it
2. Hakai is 4-D in nature. Saying that Yhwach can make 4-D energy useless against him with nothing backing this up is not just NFL but Ultra Wank
It’s doesn’t makes it useless but yhwach powernulls it in the Future. However it was executed very badly in the manga, I hope that they do it better in the anime. But still yhwach was going to erase three universes with their time and space and rewrite it by erasing the Concept of Death. I think that qualifies the 4D feat

What he is saying that he isnt directly nulling hakai, he is going to change a chain of events in the past that make that beerus doesnt use hakai.

What he is saying that he isnt directly nulling hakai, he is going to change a chain of events in the past that make that beerus doesnt use hakai.
But yhwach has the schrifts he can literally turn into beerus with all his powers and abilities or use the balance to reflect it

This I can agree with
Yhwach can do this

What Animefan was talking about sounded like he was saying that because Yhwach make powers he sees in the future ineffective against him he could:

#1 Do this with any powers even those not seen in the bleach verse
#2 Make 4-D energy ineffective against him despite it you know being INFINITELY greater than Yhwach

I strongly suggest you find feats claiming Yhwach can do that
But if its just changing the Future for Beerus not to use Hakai then yeah I agree

But yhwach has the schrifts he can literally turn into beerus with all his powers and abilities or use the balance to reflect it
Umm No
There is no way Yhwach is giving himself 2 infinitely higher Tier jumps (Tier 5A to Tier High 3A and then Tier High 3A to Low 2C) or 4-D energy without Feats backed up in the source material

Using Balance is a good counter though
Not sure how 3-D probability tweaking would fair against 4-D EE though

This I can agree with
Yhwach can do this

What Animefan was talking about sounded like he was saying that because Yhwach make powers he sees in the future ineffective against him he could:

#1 Do this with any powers even those not seen in the bleach verse
#2 Make 4-D energy ineffective against him despite it you know being INFINITELY greater than Yhwach

I strongly suggest you find feats claiming Yhwach can do that
But if its just changing the Future for Beerus not to use Hakai then yeah I agree

Umm No
There is no way Yhwach is giving himself 2 infinitely higher Tier jumps (Tier 5A to Tier High 3A and then Tier High 3A to Low 2C) or 4-D energy without Feats backed up in the source material

Using Balance is a good counter though
Not sure how 3-D probability tweaking would fair against 4-D EE though
I mean he can copy his abilities and use them not to the same level or ap.

I mean he can copy his abilities and use them not to the same level or ap.
That I don't know but assuming he can do it
It would still be useless here
Beerus Durability would make AP techniques Useless and Yhwach using Hakai would only be 3-D while Beerus can resist Hakai at 4-D potency

Yhwach might as well go with what he knows as being Beerus would likely kill him quicker

Also Before even Beerus
How does Yhwach get pass the likes of Kid Buu who regular goes for Planet Nuke as his first move?
Even if Yhwach swapped to a different Future Kid Buu in any future would go for planet busting sooner or later and it all depends on if Yhwach can kill him quick enough before he resorts to it

I just noticed that Yhwach only has 5-A durability, wouldn't that be a problem?
Yes
But Precog and Almighty so he will be fine
Unless he is fighting Kid Buu who is now blood lust and likes Planet nuking IC
I don't think there is a single future Yhwach could go to where a Bloodlust Kid Buu isn't Already Nuking or seconds away from doing so

Yes
But Precog and Almighty so he will be fine
Unless he is fighting Kid Buu who is now blood lust and likes Planet nuking IC
I don't think there is a single future Yhwach could go to where a Bloodlust Kid Buu isn't Already Nuking or seconds away from doing so
Bloodlusted or not. Yhwach can „Powernull“ Buu! Buus Attacks aren’t 4D and Yhwach isn’t 5A lol.. that profile is pure BS. Yhwach is Universal and there is enough evidence for that. Plus quincies attacks are soul based. Yhwach would directly damage Buus soul and use Yamamotos 15million degrees to erase him.

Bloodlusted or not.
Bloodlust matters #1
Yhwach can „Powernull“ Buu! Buus Attacks aren’t 4D
How?
He sees the World being nuked in the future and then it doesn't happen?
and Yhwach isn’t 5A lol..
Citation Needed
that profile is pure BS. Yhwach is Universal and there is enough evidence for that.
Go make CTR
Plus quincies attacks are soul based .Yhwach would directly damage Buus soul and use Yamamotos 15million degrees to erase him.
SBA distance is 4km and speed is equal
Are you really gonna argue that Yhwach can hit Buu with a Quincy arrow before Buu nukes the planet which only takes a split second???

Bloodlust matters #1

How?

Citation Needed

Go make CTR

Are you really gonna argue that Yhwach can hit Buu with a Quincy arrow before Buu nukes the planet which only takes a split second???
do you really think speed matters when yhwachs almighty is passive? :D
And yhwach power nulls him. CRT Is useless lol.. the last crt was 80% for yhwach being 3A to low2C and 20% against but then they did the BS „ Environmental destruction“ lol..
plus he has
  • Absorption: Yhwach can consume other beings on contact, gaining their powers and abilities and drawing their own existence into his body to subjugate them. He can near instantly absorb those weaker than him, but those that are stronger take longer and longer amounts of time.
  • Powernull feat:
  • ytd2xA3_d.webp

7NxaUaa_d.webp

Plus he can rewrite his own death lol. Buu can’t survive after blowing up the planet but yhwach will just rewrite his own death like he did it here.

sKVs2ZI_d.webp

Plus his universal feat is from the Manga and Novel. Soul Society, Hueco Mundo(the endless desert), Hell (Is now canon and is infinite in size), the world of the human and its universe, garganta which is infinite in size shown in the manga and novel and yhwach was going to destroy all these realms and remake them without the concept of „Death“.

And yhwach power nulls him. CRT Is useless lol.. the last crt was 80% for yhwach being 3A to low2C and 20% against but then they did the BS „ Environmental destruction“ lol..
plus he has
  • Absorption: Yhwach can consume other beings on contact, gaining their powers and abilities and drawing their own existence into his body to subjugate them. He can near instantly absorb those weaker than him, but those that are stronger take longer and longer amounts of time.
  • Powernull feat:
  • ytd2xA3_d.webp
7NxaUaa_d.webp

Plus he can rewrite his own death lol. Buu can’t survive after blowing up the planet but yhwach will just rewrite his own death like he did it here.

sKVs2ZI_d.webp

Plus his universal feat is from the Manga and Novel. Soul Society, Hueco Mundo(the endless desert), Hell (Is now canon and is infinite in size), the world of the human and its universe, garganta which is infinite in size shown in the manga and novel and yhwach was going to destroy all these realms and remake them without the concept of „Death“.
Just give yhwch basic knowledge and actually he can survive in space he has self sustenance.

It was brought up again and apparently there are quite staff members have agreed with the idea that raw power or strong energy resists Soul Crush.
that has not been accepted and was also debunked

and if u mean the last thread talking bout it nothing changes how it works (not gonna be stopped by AP)
this is made more obvious by the fact that Yamamoto is the strongest of the 13 guards but has less reiatsu than ukitake

the important question here: is YH at 100% with all the letters too?

if he does he clears more easily

if he does not, he can go thro the verse absorbing characters so he can raise his own level

Depends on if he starts with Almighty already activated or if he needs to activate
Absorption: Yhwach can consume other beings on contact, gaining their powers and abilities and drawing their own existence into his body to subjugate them. He can near instantly absorb those weaker than him, but those that are stronger take longer and longer amounts of time.
First off
Absorption is contact based
He is gonna need to reach Buu to absorb him and again SBA distance is 4KM. I would like to see Yhwach cover that distance in a speed equal match before Buu resorts to instant nuke

Secondly, he cant absorb Buu instantly Lol
It's gonna take him eons as Buu is MASSIVELY above him
Just to through on a little math, the gap in power between 4-C and High 4-C is MASSIVELY over a Septillion times over
Buu is 4-B here and Yhwach is 5-A so I would like to see how reliable absorption will be

Thirdly, assuming Yhwach cant even get close to Buu because all DBZ characters have Explosive Aura that can straight up atomize weaker characters and worlds. Buu releasing his aura alone would keep Yhwach miles away as Yhwach gets Vaporized if he gets close
Powernull feat:
  • ytd2xA3_d.webp
7NxaUaa_d.webp
This propaganda again
Honestly the Almighty is a complete mess because people keep applying it to work on every power ever that exists in fiction
Well Whatevs

Buu btw is not using a technique or special ability. He is literally just releasing his energy and boom goes the planet
If you wanna interpret this to mean that Yhwach can look into the Future and suddenly make energy itself and massive overwhelming destructive force no longer work against him then that's a HUGE stretch as at no point did spirit energy itself just stopped working on Yhwach and saying that Yhwach can make energy that's way above him not affect him just NFL especially when the only things he has ever nulled were specific techniques and abilities

sKVs2ZI_d.webp
He can rewrite his own death
Awesome
Can he also breathe in space and move through the vacuum of space (does he have spaceflight)
If not then even if he comes back he's just gonna be endlessly drifting and suffocating in space while btw Buu can regen from nuking himself (please watch dragon ball) and breathe in space and move through it's vacuum

In space Buu literally has every advantage
I am not gonna get into this

Depends on if he starts with Almighty already activated or if he needs to activate

First off
Absorption is contact based
He is gonna need to reach Buu to absorb him and again SBA distance is 4KM. I would like to see Yhwach cover that distance in a speed equal match before Buu resorts to instant nuke

Secondly, he cant absorb Buu instantly Lol
It's gonna take him eons as Buu is MASSIVELY above him
Just to through on a little math, the gap in power between 4-C and High 4-C is MASSIVELY over a Septillion times over
Buu is 4-B here and Yhwach is 5-A so I would like to see how reliable absorption will be

Thirdly, assuming Yhwach cant even get close to Buu because all DBZ characters have Explosive Aura that can straight up atomize weaker characters and worlds. Buu releasing his aura alone would keep Yhwach miles away as Yhwach gets Vaporized if he gets close

This propaganda again
Honestly the Almighty is a complete mess because people keep applying it to work on every power ever that exists in fiction
Well Whatevs

Buu btw is not using a technique or special ability. He is literally just releasing his energy and boom goes the planet
If you wanna interpret this to mean that Yhwach can look into the Future and suddenly make energy itself and massive overwhelming destructive force no longer work against him then that's a HUGE stretch as at no point did spirit energy itself just stopped working on Yhwach and saying that Yhwach can make energy that's way above him not affect him just NFL especially when the only things he has ever nulled were specific techniques and abilities

He can rewrite his own death
Awesome
Can he also breathe in space and move through the vacuum of space (does he have spaceflight)
If not then even if he comes back he's just gonna be endlessly drifting and suffocating in space while btw Buu can regen from nuking himself (please watch dragon ball) and breathe in space and move through it's vacuum

In space Buu literally has every advantage

I am not gonna get into this
(if the fight is whith SK YH he already has the A active)

1. YH can cover that distance using his A, which he can use to change location to instantly appear as he was always there

2. absorption works the same unless the opponent is Higher D, it does take longer if the opponent is above YH but that is no problems if YH had already started absorbing characters before he meet buu, if not, he will simply take a bit longer to absorb him, YH also have another form of absorption which is instant, the reishi enslavement which forces all matter to fuse with him

3.Reiatsu crush already does that and he resist it (talking about aura destroying stuff or vaporizing stuff)

4. the A is very simply, see every possible future, manipulate fate, null hax

5. u are right he cant null AP attacks, but if the attack is energy he can absorb it, like he absorbed mimihagi which is a being made of pure energy

6. destroying the planet is also not a problem cus he can TP or simply rewrite the timeline to where buu does not destroy the planet

7. bleach characters can move and fly due to them having the ability to solidify energy under their feet's to move, so moving in space would be no problem
edit: like said below me, he already has self sustenance

Last edited:
Seems to be a lot of misconception with the Almighty here.

The Almighty does not switch between futures, it manipulates and creates its own.

Yhwach does not directly interact with the future to make things happen, he does not need to create a chain of events to make things take place.

Yhwach is a non-corporeal mass of energy....

that energy release is an ability which gets nulled.

Bloodlust matters #1

How?

Citation Needed

Go make CTR

Yhwach has a lot of durability negation attacks from the schrifts.

Back