• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can we put Beatrice (Re:Zero) on a higher tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title says it all.Why is she on 8-B, for a 400+ year old spirit thats pathetic.
J
She's easily the 6th strongest Re:Zero character (and 4th in magic) outclassing Roswaal L. Mathers in power (the strongest Magic user) the creator of the show even said that she has a chance against Puck (3rd strongest character). The fact that she beat Ley in a battle is crazy, he has the ability to erase people from history, she can litteraly end more than half her battle by freezing time and draining there life force or sending them to an alternate universe, I propose that she gets moved up to 6-A or higher. I mean my favourite Pokemon Sceptile is on 7-A, he stands little-to-no chance against Beatrice, yet he's on a higher tier.

"I mean my favourite Pokemon Sceptile is on 7-A, he stands little-to-no chance against Beatrice, yet he's on a higher tier."

You can't compare characters from different verses like this.

It doesn't matter how old she is if her feats don't match up.

Promestein said:
"I mean my favourite Pokemon Sceptile is on 7-A, he stands little-to-no chance against Beatrice, yet he's on a higher tier."
You can't compare characters from different verses like this.

It doesn't matter how old she is if her feats don't match up.
Well I know lots about both characters and only legendary Pokemon can compare to other anime characters.

"It doesn't matter how old she is if her feats don't match up."

Uh, have you seen her feats?

There is such a thing as hax, her ap isn't higher than 8-B cause she has no feats above that, but she has hax that can potentially beat stronger characters like puck, as stated by the author, puck has more dc, but beatrice could potentially send him to another dimension.

Celestial Pegasus said:
There is such a thing as hax, her ap isn't higher than 8-B cause she has no feats above that, but she has hax that can potentially beat stronger characters like puck, as stated by the author, puck has more dc, but beatrice could potentially send him to another dimension.
could you explain to me what ap and dc is?

Ap=attack potency, dc=destructive capability. Beatrice really was at her strongest when she was absorbing mana from everyone in the mansion, thing is we have no idea what she could do, she got killed by elsa in one loop albeit it was a surprise attack and she wanted to die, and the next time we see her she sends the rabbits to another dimension, she has no feats besides fighting ley later on in arc 5 (which most of the arc is untranslated btw), as she needs a lot of mana and subaru can't provide what she needs to use her strongest magic, and we have no statements that put her in the top strongest either.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Ap=attack potency, dc=destructive capability. Beatrice really was at her strongest when she was absorbing mana from everyone in the mansion, thing is we have no idea what she could do, she got killed by elsa in one loop albeit it was a surprise attack and she wanted to die, and the next time we see her she sends the rabbits to another dimension, she has no feats besides fighting ley later on in arc 5 when she was nerfed as she needs a lot of mana and subaru can't provide what she needs to use her strongest magic, and we have no statements that put her in the top strongest either.
Ok thanks.

She never got killed by Elsa, she actually one-shots her. Not putting her on a higher tier because of Subaru not having that much mana is bs, thats like saying Superman needs to be on a lower tier because he depends on the Sun and it's not alwasy gonna be there when he's fighting. There was a YouTuber named Ani-mins or something where she interviewed the creator about the characters seperatley and one of the questions was where Emilia ranks in magic power and Beatrice was 4th in that list. In the fight between her and Roswaal it's hinted that she could've actualy won that battle.

"She never got killed by Elsa" I am sorry what? Have you read arc 4? Yes beatrice did one shot elsa, but elsa can ressurect, beatrice and subaru went into rem's room to check if she was ok when they came out, elsa killed beatrice, as i already said beatrice wanted to die and it was a surprise attack, but elsa killed her nonetheless.

"Not putting her on a higher tier because of Subaru not having that much mana is bs, thats like saying Superman needs to be on a lower tier because he depends on the Sun and it's not always gonna be there when he's fighting."

This is literally a plot point that she got weaker when she formed a contract with subaru in arc 5 she has to absorb mana from some sort of mana stones to use her magic, and even then she can only use magic like 5x and she can't use her strongest magic attacks.

"There was a YouTuber named Ani-mins or something where she interviewed the creator about the characters seperatley and one of the questions was where Emilia ranks in magic power and Beatrice was 4th in that list. In the fight between her and Roswaal it's hinted that she could've actualy won that battle."

I remember that, the author stated that somewhere and emilia and her aunt fortuna were on there from what i remember, emilia and fortuna are fodder to puck, reid, reinhard, shaula, cecilius etc, it's not indicative of how strong the characters are but more so, how good the characters can control their power, or something like that, beatrice still wasn't on that list where tappei listed the top 5 characters as reinhard>ram with horn>regulus>puck and roswaal.

Hinting she could have won the battle doesn't really prove anything, i don't remember any statements saying beatrice>roswaal, and even if she could win it would count as hax probably and not scale to her ap.

Celestial Pegasus said:
"She never got killed by Elsa" I am sorry what? Have you read arc 4? Yes beatrice did one shot elsa, but elsa can ressurect, beatrice and subaru went into rem's room to check if she was ok when they came out, elsa killed beatrice, as i already said beatrice wanted to die and it was a surprise attack, but elsa killed her nonetheless.
"Not putting her on a higher tier because of Subaru not having that much mana is bs, thats like saying Superman needs to be on a lower tier because he depends on the Sun and it's not always gonna be there when he's fighting."

This is literally a plot point that she got weaker when she formed a contract with subaru in arc 5 she has to absorb mana from some sort of mana stones to use her magic, and even then she can only use magic like 5x and she can't use her strongest magic attacks.

"There was a YouTuber named Ani-mins or something where she interviewed the creator about the characters seperatley and one of the questions was where Emilia ranks in magic power and Beatrice was 4th in that list. In the fight between her and Roswaal it's hinted that she could've actualy won that battle."

I remember that, the author stated that somewhere and emilia and her aunt fortuna were on there from what i remember, emilia and fortuna are fodder to puck, reid, reinhard, shaula, cecilius etc, it's not indicative of how strong the characters are but more so, how good the characters can control their power, or something like that, beatrice still wasn't on that list where tappei listed the top 5 characters as reinhard>ram with horn>regulus>puck and roswaal.

Hinting she could have won the battle doesn't really prove anything, i don't remember any statements saying beatrice>roswaal, and even if she could win it would count as hax probably and not scale to her ap.
I agree Ram with a horn is pretty op but not that good compared to other characters

Is that fake? It has no mention of Satella or Echidna, and I doubt Ram with her horn is stronger than Puck, Roswaal and Regulus.

Even if Beatrice isn't stronger than Roswaal, she's still equal to him, yet he's still on a higher tier. He's only on there because of his magic, and who says Beatrice dosen't have strong magic?

The wiki even has this on her page "She can still get around these restrictions by using mana crystals"

Yes, I have read Arc 4 but I still don't remember that, Beatrice's speed is SuperSonic+ meaning she's way faster than elsa. She even knocked Elsa out for more than a minute, while Reinhard could only do that for about 12 seconds

Also can I mention the fact that Megumin from Konosuba is 8-A, she litterally can't do anything besides "Exxxuuuuprrrrrosssiiiooon" and she's still a bit higher than Betty. Any one whose fast enough can avoid it and after Megumin finishes Explosion, she falls on to the ground leaving her helpless.

"Also can I mention the fact that Megumin from Konosuba is 8-A, she litterally can't do anything besides "Exxxuuuuprrrrrosssiiiooon" and she's still a bit higher than Betty."

That doesn't matter. If someone has better destructive feats, they're higher. Characters from other verses are completely irrelevant.

@Bigchill Don't quote long paragraphs please, it clutters the thread use the @ symbol when the paragraphs are long.

The list isn't fake, just outdated, it was made during arc 4, so it doesn't take into account people who come later like shaula who shows up in arc 6, and can fight reid who is stronger than everyone on the list except reinhard. It also doesn't take into account cecilius who forced reinhard to draw ried.

Ram with horn is an hypothetical thing in which she never lost her horn and grew up, it's just a what if.

Satella was excluded from the list cause the list only included characters who showed up until that point and aren't dead or sealed, satella showed up but she wasn't really introduced fully until arc 4. And echidna isn't that strong, roswaal from 400 years ago was equal to or stronger than her from what i remember and roswaal is strongest he has ever been now, plus the list also mentioned it didn't include dead people as well, echidna was dead.

Beatrice isn't a higher tier cause she hasn't showed any feats of being higher, nor has there been any statements that put her higher, the only thing we have is a statement about beatrice possibly being able to beat puck, obviously she could but not through strength but through sending him to another dimension.

Said magic crystals are limited, do i have to post ley vs beatice for you for you to understand? She uses magic crystals against ley but she could only do it 5 times and that magic she used was far from her strongest magic abilities.

Elsa is supersonic+ too, beatrice is supersonic+ for being able to take on ley who is comparable to roy who is comparable to julius who is stronger than elsa and garfield, beatrice could keep with elsa as well, so yea beatrice is faster than elsa but both are supersonic+, that's how our speed rating works on here simply being faster than someone won't put you a rating above.

I was only taking about the speed part because I'm pretty sure she escaped Elsa that way,

Beatrice has 'EMP' that move negates magic and if used on Puck or Roswaal there magic levels go down by alot, thus giving Beatrice an advantage, Echidna has every ability Beatrice has except she's faster and stronger. When did Rams horn grow back up? I remember that member of the witch cult cut it off.

"the Magic she used was far from being her strongest"

Exactly, if we count Beatrice being with Subaru she should be 8-B, but we should also count how powerful she was in the Forbidden Library (maybe 6-A)? Her mana draining ability is probably her strongest, El Shamac and Ul Shamac are useful for characters like Puck, and the fact that she's probably on a high level means it's going to be even more effective, then there's Ur Minya that's one of her strongest moves. When Beatrice said that Satella is the witch of Envy, that was enough to put her on the top 3.

I think you mean EMT not EMP, anyway EMT is an ability she developed after forming a contract with subaru, before she didn't have that ability, she probably had something similar but we don't know since we know little to nothing about her power before forming a contract with subaru.

You also still don't seem to understand hax, even if she used EMT all it would do is negate roswaal and puck's magic, that doesn't scale to her ap, it's just hax.

You have no evidence how beatrice being anywhere close 6-A, and again you are mentioning hax abilities, hax>ap, the whole point of hax is that it bypasses durability, it doesn't matter if puck and roswaal are physically stronger with her hax, she can possibly beat them.

@Celestial Pegasus

Yeah, sorry I meant EMT. Beatrice is at her Strongest in the Forbidden Library, where she just keeps on getting tons of mana letting her use even powerful Yin Magic, how is Ur Minya a hax ability, anyone with decent amount of speed can dodge it, El Shamac and Ul Shamac aren't hax abilities considering anyone with low level Yin Magic can learn it.

"it doesn't matter if Puck and Roswaal are physically stronger with her hax, she can possibly beat them"

Well, Thanks for helping my point. Also who said Puck and Roswaal are physically stronger thanks to her abilities? For all I know none of them can learn half as many spells as Beatrice.

"El Shamac and Ul Shamac aren't hax abilities considering anyone with low level Yin Magic can learn it" False El and Ul Shamac are of the highest level of Ying magic, Ul is the highest level of any magic, some random person can't just learn that type of magic, and Ul Shamac puts the targets in complete darkness where you can't tell anything whether you are alive or dead, or even if you're still human, that's hax.

"Well, Thanks for helping my point. Also who said Puck and Roswaal are physically stronger thanks to her abilities? For all I know none of them can learn half as many spells as Beatrice."

Puck in his beast of the end form, by just existing freezes everything around him, and him and roswaal's fight alter the geography of where they fought to where a new map of the place needed to be made, beatrice has no feats of doing anything like that.

Remember what Puck said "Let's try learning an easy type of spell like Shamac"

The Beast Spirit Puck vs The Strongest Magician Roswaal

What name does Beatrice classify as? The Artificial Spirit?

"Beatrice has no feats of doing anything like that." Thats true, she can only Tear up Space to fixate her existance

Yes puck can use shamac, but beatrice can use the highest form of shamac ul shamac, do you not know how the magic system works in this series?

"Magic is made up of six elements; Fire (þü½ Hi), Water (µ░┤ Mizu), Wind (Úó¿ Kaze), Earth (Õ£ƒ Tsuchi), Yin (ÚÖ░ In), and Yang (ÚÖ¢ Yō). It is further classified into four categories; Fire Mana that covers heat, Water Mana that covers life and healing, Wind Mana that covers outside Divine Protections, and Earth Mana that covers inside Divine Protections. Some incantations for each element are Goa for fire, Human for water, Fura for wind, Dona for earth, and Shamak for Yin. The strength of spells starts from the original incantation and increases by adding El, Ur, or Al (example: Goa, El Goa, Ur Goa, and Al Goa for fire). Yin spells cover debuffs while Yang spells cover buffs. An ordinary person is considered to be well off if they are compatible with either fire, water, wind, or earth. Although incantations are generally used to cast spells, if the user is experienced enough they can cast them without saying anything."

Straight from the re zero wiki, puck can only do basic shamac while what beatrice does is advanced.

"What name does Beatrice classify as? T'he Artificial Spirit?"

Names don't mean anything a person could be named the universe creator and has no feats of creating universes.

"Thats true, she can only Tear up Space to fixate her existance" Again that's hax.

Are you serious right now? Roswaal's and pucks fight altered the geography as a side effect of their fight, they were destroying their surroundings, it's not that hard to understand. Tearing space is tearing space that's hax. Roswaal while injured after taking the trails creates a snow storm which covers the entire sanctuary which is 100km although he couldn't use any other big magic afterwards cause changing the weather takes a lot out of him, fire magic is more of his specialty, puck just by existing changes the weather, how can you not understand a fight between these two would blow up their surroundings?

I was saying that anyone can learn basic shamac, and since Beatrice dosen't like to torcher others she dosent use her strong ones.

Puck being able to freeze everything in his beast form is hax.

Puck just existing is hax, Roswaal has the ability to control all 6 elements and he's the strongest magician, knows all the current spells, and is able to change the weather, but Beatrice is the only one with hax

She uses ul shamac against elsa, subaru uses basic shamac, it doesn't work, so beatrice shows him what a real shamac looks like and shows she is a master in ying magic.

Freezing things takes energy, likewise tanking said freezing. Anyway i am getting a little irritated with this arguement, the fact is there are no feats that put beatrice higher than where she is right now.

What other move could she use against Elsa where she couldn't get away, hm?

Taking down ley, having way above average IQ to predict/read the opponent, compares to Roswaal and Puck, one of the strongest spirits, being able to lift curses, being able to heal someone on the verge of death, teleportation, fixating her existance, tearing space, nullifying magic, freezing time, being able to send people to a diffrent dimension, tons of speed, Spatial Manipulation, Immortality, Superhuman strength, being able to accelerate a persons time.

Yep, NO feats that put her higher

"What other move could she use against Elsa where she couldn't get away, hm?"

What does that have to do with anything? Beatrice one shotted elsa and then assumed she was dead, then got kiled by a surprise attack by the resurrected elsa.

"Taking down ley" A city block level opponent, "having way above average IQ to predict/read the opponent" She is over 400 years old so yea she is smart means nothing for her ap though, "compares to Roswaal and Puck" No proof of that, "one of the strongest spirits" Ok and proof beatrice>puck?, "being able to lift curses" Nothing to do with ap, "being able to heal someone on the verge of death" Nothing to do with ap, "teleportation" Nothing to do with ap, "fixating her existance" Nothing to do with ap, "tearing space, nullifying magic, freezing time, being able to send people to a diffrent dimension" All of that is hax, "tons of speed" Nothing to do with ap, "Spatial Manipulation, Immortality, Superhuman strength, being able to accelerate a persons time." Still nothing to do with ap.

I think this has gone on long enough you have no proof that beatrice should be rated higher than where she currently is, closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back